Through Dragons Eyes and Heart

Oleh kittyslyfox

(Complete) What if the world you thought you knew really wasn't the world you knew? For Iceis life is just th... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Egg Still yes
Chapter 2 Zander
Chapter 3 Experimenting with Food
Chapter 4 ItchyItchyand even more Itchy!
Chapter 5 Telapathy
Chapter 6 The Problem with Banding
Chapter 7 I am not Dead?!
Chapter 8 Landing
Chapter 9 The Secrets of the Night
Chapter 10 Never Though This Would Happen
Chapter 11 The Unprocessable Truth
Chapter 12 A Huge Growth Spurt
Chapter 13 Grouchy Females
Chapter 14 The Facts
Chapter 15 Who's the New Girl?
Chapter 16 Dragon Care
Chapter 17 Feathers
Chapter 18 Test of Gravity
Chapter 19 Midnight Flight
Chapter 20 Ill and Sick
Chapter 21 Crack, Crack, Dragon
Chapter 22 Who Knew Sun Hurt!
Chapter 23 Arghh You Broke My Wing!
Chapter 24 Water Training
Chapter 25 Talons and Scales?!
Chapter 26 An Even Deeper Hole
Chapter 27 A Week Later
Chapter 28 Preminision of Humanity
Chapter 29 Flight Lessons from Lilly
Chapter 30 Serpentine Latin
Chapter 31 Play!
Chapter 32 The Problem with Baths
Chapter 33 Mind and Scales?
Chapter 34 One Quarter Inch
Chapter 35 Ansestory Lesson
Chapter 36 Sense of Smell
Chapter 37 Don't Throw Female Dragons Over a Cliff!
Chapter 38 Coughing Blood
Chapter 39 Gross but Helpful
Chapter 40 Serieously?! Seriously?!
Chapter 41 Renovations & Changes
Chapter 43 My Mate is What?!
Chapter 44 Knowledge is Key
Chapter 45 Don't Play with Fire Unless ya want to become Ash
Chapter 46 Sleep Deprevention in Action
Chapter 47 Zander the Caring Mate
Chapter 48 Blood and Bonds
Chapter 49 Experimental Death
Chapter 50 Cuddles and More!
Chapter 51 Futur thoughts
Chapter 52 A Heart Bound to Love
Chapter 53 Draco Nip and Chakra
Chapter 54 Light Travel
Chapter 55 Lumis and Tenbris
Chapter 56 Heat and Braids
Chapter 57 Romance in a Lake
Chapter 58 Deer Meat
Chapter 59 Fluffy Fluf Fluf
Chapter 60 Ghost Dragon
Chapter 61 Mating
Chapter 62 A Massage
Chapter 63 Grey Hair Flight
Chapter 64 Nearly Killing the Cornel
Chapter 65 Fish Assault!
Chapter 66 Horti Amoris
Untitled Part 67 Interior Atonomy
Chapter 68 Dont Anger Me
Chapter 69 Sudden News
Chapter 70 Reason for Sensitive Stomache
Chapter 71 Sharing the News
Chapter 72 Council Men and H.D.R Talk
Chapter 73 A Mates Charm
Chapter 74 A Mates Bond
Chapter 75 Lamb!
Chapter 76 Everywhere even in Trees!
Chapter 77 Lilly and Iceis
Chapter 78 Teaching the Kids Proper Teqnique
Chapter 79 Birth!
Chapter 80 The Naming
Chapter 81 Prologue

Chapter 42 Zanders prov Another Form

118 8 5
Oleh kittyslyfox

(Guess what feral readers I am in the mood and feeling creative to do another chappy! Keep reading liking and commuting and enjoy! Pic is something I drew the first day of school after drawing the original picture over a year ago I was surprised at how good it turned out so decided to share it with you.)

(Zander prov)

*Todays lesson was rather ...interesting. It was on the mating season for dragons,Iceis was rather energetic today even this morning normally Iceis is snoozing since she is nocturnal,but no she was wide awake  preening my hair...ok I admit that wasn't unusually for her,but being awake first thing in the morning was,I would have at least expected her to be cranky and not wanting to interact with anybody not talk. So here I am now Iceis squirming in her seat I gave a sigh signaling she could go. No sooner did I do that she was gone in a matter of seconds.*

"Ok class today is a lesson you all need to learn now since mating season is just starting for dragons. First off for those of you who have older dragons you proably have noticed the males have gotten fare more  aggressive and have started to not want to be around you as well as them getting more color,that is perfectly normal and you need to let them be that way until mating season is over. As for those of you who have female dragons you will notice that depending on the species lessening of manes of hair or increase loss of feathers in certain areas and changes in mood pretending to their sleep patterns and friendliness to other people or make dragons even in some cases closer bonding with their riders. My hand shot up immediately at this information I had a serious question to ask.*

"Miss Heart how old do the dragons have to he till mating season affects them?"

"Hmm well it can depend on each individual dragon and it's species usually around three years of age for males and five for females of course certain species can begin at two years of age or sooner."

*Ok assuming Iceis is on our time she is about a year and six months now...but if she is on the time of being laid...a hundred or so.*

"Any other questions?"

*I shook my head no and Miss Heart continued*

"As I was saying when mating season begins then it is best not to be riding so lessons are cancelled till it ends. Generally mating season lasts a week too three months. Then you the ancient breeds mating season was year round and of course they spent months even years choosing their mate, their lifelong partner. Now you will notice your dragons will either want to he farther away from you or they will want to stay close to you due to their younger age and older males and females can get aggressive if the babies don't have anybody to watch and keep them safe so those of you who have younger dragons keep them close even if they want to get away keep them close."

*Then their is Iceis in this whole mess she is both closer to me as well as want her space...determination she is definitely on point with this mating season. My question goes as to how this would work for her she is a dragon,but she looks human...maybe I shouldn't have let her go... By the time class got out the sun was starting to set I looked up and saw a fairly small dragon it wouldn't even classify as a petit class how small she was petit classes were usually between twenty eight and thirty feet this dragon was full grown her tail was quiet long about fourteen feet long her body estimated about four feet wide and her body length nine feet across her hight estimated about five foot three when standing tall so she was shorter than me. She landed a bit sloppily like she was flying for the first time except slightly better. I was a bit alarmed when she landed in front I me so I did the only logical thing I could think of.

"Umm anybody lose their dragon?"

'Ehh Zander it's me.'

"Wait...Iceis?!"

*No way! How did she wind up looking like this?!*

'Yeah,what's wrong?'

"Ho..how did you get like that?!"

'Like what?'

"You look like a dragon."

'Well I am a dragon.'

"Yes,but I mean you actually look like a dragon."

*Iceis looked herself over.*

'So I do...'

*Iceis leaned close by my face and sniffed me her breath was an icy warm feeling extremely hard to describe. Her feathers were a silvery white she still held the same features as before just her mane of minuscule feather hair was wispy and wind blown almost and only feathers were around her chest so she looked a lot like a griffin and her feathers went down along her sides they were small till they disappeared all together.*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.9K 70 104
Book one of the -Dragons- Series A mix of HTTYD and Science Fiction Set in Modern Times, circa 2020 Status : Rewriting +...
DRAGON-FLY Oleh Esh@

Pertualangan

76 46 29
Irie lives with her grandmother in the kingdom of Haimon who is also her master! As for Irie she has only one dream and that is to explore the world...
113K 4.1K 27
He transformed into a monster. He had scales on the sides of his body. His face was almost human but the monster part took over more. He had claws an...
539 170 37
Reborn into the same world she died in, Eliax has to work through missing memories, assassinations, the nuances of other realms, and an unhealthy lac...