Together (Sequel to Slipping...

By Sammyotterr

This is the sequel to Slipping Away (A Larry Stylinson Fan Fiction). Louis and Harry are finally on the yearl... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
BONUS CHRISTMAS CHAPTER
BONUS CHRISTMAS CHAPTER PART TWO
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifteen

246 10 4
By Sammyotterr

When the young couple and Adaley got back home from England they were exhausted. Harry groaned softly as he rubbed his eyes, plopping down on the couch.

"Hey Lou?" Harry called out and smiled when his fiancé walked into the living room.

"Yeah babe?" Louis asked, leaning against the wall. Harry smiled as he gestured for Louis to join him on the couch. Louis plopped down next to him and curled into his side, enjoying the silence while they had it.

"Since Adaley's over at Ali's I thought we could talk." Harry said softly as he wrapped his arm around Louis. Louis frowned slightly.

"Talk about what?" Louis asked, confusion in his voice. Harry smiled as he looked down at his ring.

"About where we're going to live and where we're thinking about getting married." Harry explained slightly and Louis nodded, snuggling into Harry's side.

"Where do you want to live?" Louis asked in a soft voice as he played with Harry's fingers.

"Well, I don't want to live in a big city but I don't want to be secluded. I was talking to Ali while we were at home and she was talking about going home for a while. She said that she moved from a small town called Bayville and it's on Long Island. She told me she loved it there and that it's the best place to raise a family." Harry said and Louis nodded slowly, looking up at Harry.

"Are you wanting to go explore it?" Louis asked as he sat up straighter. Harry nodded slightly and chewed on his lip slightly.

"If that's okay? I mean just the two of us can go. We can make it a little celebratory vacation." Harry said quickly and Louis chuckled softly, nodding at him.

"When do you want to go?" Louis asked smiling at his lover and Harry smiled happily at his fiancé.

"What about next weekend? We could ask Ali if she and Zayn could take care of Adaley while we're gone. I would say we could ask Terrance but he's over in Australia with Troye." Harry suggested and Louis nodded, standing up and stretching his arms.

"That's fine. Do you wanna call Ali or do you want me to?" Louis asked as he ran a hand through his messy hair. Harry stared at him lovingly before responding.

"Actually I'm going out with Ali and Emma for lunch. Ali said that Zayn was taking Adaley to his art studio." Harry said with a smile and stood up, stretch his arms and yawning softly. "Speaking of the girls I need to get ready. I'm meeting them at twelve at a little café." He said and started off to the bedroom, Louis following behind him closely.

"What am I gonna do while you're gone?" Louis pouted as Harry started to pick out clothes to put on after his shower. Harry shrugged and smirked at Louis.

"You can start on the laundry that piled up while we were gone." He suggested and Louis groaned, stomping down the hall and grumbling as he went. Harry laughed loudly and climbed into the shower, singing to himself as he scrubbed at his hair and body. After he rinsed the conditioner out of his hair he shut off the water and climbed out, wrapping the towel around his waist. He hummed as he pulled on his skinny jeans and slipped on one of his favourite shirts, a simple grey short sleeve shirt. He pulled his wet hair up into a quick bun and pulled on his old worn down boots. He walked back to their laundry room and quickly pecked Louis' cheek.

"What time will you and Ada be home?" Louis asked with a smile and Harry shrugged.

"I don't know yet but I'll let you know, okay?" Harry hummed as he hugged Louis to his side. "We're going to lunch then most likely going shopping. Emma and Ali apparently have to get fitted for dresses. Apparently they're going to be in their friend's wedding." He said with a chuckle and gently pecked Louis' lips. "I love you baby and I'll be back later." He said and slipped through the front door, making the short drive to his favourite café on Sunset Boulevard. He climbed out of the car and took a deep breath, taking in the entrance of the small restaurant/bookstore. He walked in and up to the counter, smiling at the girl at the register.

"Welcome to Stories. What can I get you today?" The girl asked with a smile and Harry looked up at the menu, studying it closely.

"Can I get scrambled eggs with fresh goat cheese and basil?" Harry asked and the girl nodded, punching his order into the register. "Can I get orange juice too?" she nodded again and punched the order in. As he was getting his money out to pay he was tackled to the ground. He let out an oomph and looked up to see a girl with semi short hair in braids and a huge smile on her face.

"Hi Harold!" Emma said happily and Harry chuckled, standing up and lifting the girl up and hugging her tightly. He turned around and hugged Ali to his side tightly, kissing the top of the girl's head gently. He nodded toward the counter.

"Go ahead and order you two. My treat." Harry said with a grin and winked at Ali when she glared at him. Emma walked up to the counter and studied the menu before ordering.

"May I have scrambled eggs and toast, please? With chocolate milk?" Emma asked shyly and the woman nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. She typed in the order and looked over at Ali.

"What can I get you, Miss?" The girl asked with a smile and Ali walked up, smiling at the girl.

"I'd like oatmeal with fig jam, cranberries, and steamed milk and tea, please." Ali said politely and the girl nodded, telling the total to Harry who was standing there with wallet in hand. He handed over the money and the three grabbed their food, making their way out to the patio. They sat down at one of the tables and started to silently eat their food. As they ate they looked around the small shop. Harry was deep in thought when someone cleared their throat and he looked up to see Ali smiling at him.

"Yeah?" he asked, thinking that he had missed something while he was in thought. Ali laughed softly and shrugged.

"How are you?" She asked and Harry chuckled, leaning back in his chair.

"I'm wonderful. I'm engaged to the best man I've ever met and I've got some of the most amazing friends by my side." Harry said happily and Ali gently laid a hand over his. "And some amazing sisters too." He hummed and Ali frowned in confusion.

"Sisters? You only have one last time I checked and that is Gemma." Ali said, crossing her arms and Harry chuckled, readjusting the sunglasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Biologically I have only one. Emotionally I have more." Harry said with a soft and loving smile and Ali cocked an eyebrow.

"And who are those girls?" she asked absentmindedly as she sipped her tea.

"You two, Katie, and Cara." Harry simply said and Ali and Emma's jaws dropped.

"W-why?" Emma stuttered and Harry chuckled softly, leaning forward to rest his elbow on the table.

"Cara is one because she's always been there for me. Ever since we met we've been close. You, Emma, because in the short time I got to know you in England I knew that we'd be close. I could just feel it in my heart." Harry started to explain. He looked over at Ali and smiled at her lovingly. "And you Ali, you've been amazing to not only me but to Louis and Adaley as well. I knew there was something special about you when you stood up for Louis that day in your old restaurant. Every day since then you've been there with an open heart and an open mind. You didn't have to but you turned your restaurant over to Tayler and took up tutoring my daughter. You helped Louis plan the party and he told me that you and Emma went with him to pick out my ring. Whenever things go wrong I know that you're always there to help not only me but Lou and Adaley too. When we were on tour you helped Lou and Lottie with Lux and you helped Louis and I with getting Adaley ready." He said softly and looked up to see Ali wiping a tear away from her eye. "You didn't stop there though. You took care of Louis, Adaley, and I when we got sick. While we were on tour you took over as all of our mothers. I might be overstepping boundaries here but I think you've taken over as a maternal figure for Adaley. She knows you as Aunt Ali but you're the female influence that she lacks in her life with Louis and I and I thank you for that." He said, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to Ali's forehead.

"W-wow." Ali breathed and Harry chuckled, smiling at the girls in front of him.

"You both know why Katie is my emotional sister and she always will be. She's my guardian angel." Harry whispered and wiped away a tear that had fallen. Ali sympathetically patted his hand before she stretched her arms.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to go shopping. Emma and I have to get dresses for our friend's wedding and, if it's okay with you, for your wedding as well. We know it's a ways off but we want to be prepared." Emma said happily and stood up, leading Ali and Harry into the restaurant. Harry chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around the two girls' shoulders.

"You guys are only getting one dress today, right?" Harry asked and the girls shrugged.

"We thought we'd kill two birds with one stone and get dresses for both weddings." Ali said nonchalantly and Harry nodded slowly, frowning slightly. Emma noticed his look and cocked her head to the side.

"Why the frown, Harold?" She asked as she pulled away and opened the back passenger's side door on Harry's car. He shrugged and opened the car door for Ali. Both girls looked at him expectantly as they waited for him to answer.

"I dunno... I guess I wanted you two to be in the wedding but if you'd rather be guests I understand." Harry sighed sadly and both girls gasped.

"What!?" Emma nearly shouted, drawing embarrassing attention to the three of them. Emma blushed under the looks and shyly looked down at her fingers. Ali nervously licked her lips.

"You really want us to be in your wedding?" Ali asked softly and Harry nodded, smiling softly at the two girls.

"Of course. I want you to be standing up there with my sister and Niall." He said in a low voice. "Only if you want to though." He said softly and the girls smiled, both looking up at him.

"We'd love to." They said in unison and the two girls looked at each other in shock before all three of them started laughing.

"Well, lets get going and get you two some beautiful dresses!" Harry said and they climbed into the car, taking off down the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.2K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
41.3K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
21.2K 1.5K 10
Someone who wants to be anonymous asked me to write a Larry time traveling fic. Niall won't have it. Louis fucking Tomlinson had the audacity to tel...
561K 6.5K 26
Larry Stylinson... The mash up name that drilled its way into Harry Styles' head. He never hesitated to admit they would fake romantic scenes and kis...