Hollstein

Door geek_and_nina

collection of hollstein one shots Meer

Childhood Friends Headcanon
Hollstein Meets On A Plane AU
Gingerbread and Hot Chocolate
Welcome to the 21st Century
Oceans (Featuring Catmilla)
Blame It On The Alcohol and the Waltzing
Picnic
Giants and Elves
Stars
Hollstein On Deck
Body Swap
Gender Swap
Human Studies
Carmilla Finds Out That She Has Stolen Laura's First Kiss
Elevator Trope
High School Teachers AU
Damn Leather Pants
Class Clown Gets The Grumpy One to Laugh
Coming Out
Tippy Toes
Tiny Sick Gay Laura
You Ate All Of My Cereal
Up for Discussion
Stargazer
Catch That Cat
On Display
Journalist and Actress
Waking Up Together Isn't Always A Good Thing
Video Games
NSFW: Picture It
Weeks, Months, and Years
Hours and Days
Insides and Outsides
Beginnings, Middles, and Ends
Puppy
Beach Burn
Gym
Inspiration
The Only Way
Goodnight
Huge Spider
Accidentally Married
Watching Crappy TV Together
Content
Whovians
First Kiss
Hollstein: Halloween
Laura's Dead
DB Cooper
School Dance
Scars
Washing Dishes
RomComs
Soulmate AU #2
Doing Laundry
Forced Marriage
Catmilla
Shopping for a New Apartment
A Night In
Librarian
Marked
Breaking Waves
Wishing
Wings
Cold Hands
Love
Cupcakes for Carmilla
February Air
The Hour When Everything Comes to Life
Watching Them
Hair Cut
Honesty
Delightful
Roadtrip
PaintBall
Dreams
Movie Night
Blood Cakes
Stranded
Camping AU
Blast from the Past
Halloween
Games
Secret Identity
Princess Bride AU
Formal Wear
Songwriter AU

Amnesia

1.8K 63 2
Door geek_and_nina

 "Carmilla, you just have to know that she might not be completely the same. Laura will be confused and disoriented, so just be patient and gentle, okay?" LaFontaine reminds the worried vampire. She understood that, as a vampire, she wasn't exactly known for being either of those particular things.

"I am aware." Carmilla replies shortly, doing her best to remain calm. She didn't understand why things could never just go easily for them. One crises after another was always afoot.

"She doesn't seem to be recognizing anyone. Not me, not Perry, not Danny...we are so hoping for you to be the exception that proves the rule, even if it's just so that she will allow me to change her bandages." LaF looks desperate and sad, their hair all wilty and their brows drawn together in consternation.

"Me too, Doc. Me too." Carmilla rubs her face with the heels of her hands. She doesn't physically tire very easily, but her mental and emotional strength reserves were incredibly depleted.

"Through here." LaF gestures to a crude partition made of a sheet.

Laura sat crouching in a corner, hiding behind her IV rack, looking terrified. HEr eyes were all wide as saucers. She clenched a scalpel in one of her tight fists, prepared to defend herself if necessary.

"Carmilla, oh thank God that you're here! Where am I? Who are these people?" she asks desperately, trying to force her way up onto her feet.

"Laura, honey, these are my friends. They're your friends too. Can't you remember them?" Carmilla prompts in a gentle voice.

"Everything's fuzzy, all of the past few months. The only thing that's clear is you." Laura winces like her head is killing her.

"Do you remember Xena? She helped you to catch me and tie me up." Carmilla puts a hand on the tall redhead's shoulder.

"LaF tries to steal my blood samples regularly, even when the two of us are in bed asleep." Carmilla tries to remind Laura of the people that she loves most in the world.

"I remember both of those things. I sort of remember both of you as well.... Danny, you're dead." Laura looks incredibly confused.

"Technically we both are." Carmilla says with a shrug, picking up Laura and putting her back in the bed.

"Vampires..." Laura whispers to herself.

"Exactly right, sundance." Carmilla confirms. "Now, you can't remember anyone else, so why do you know me?" she actually looks very confused on top of being incredibly concerned.

"Besides my father, you are the most important person in the world to me. I don't think that I could possibly ever forget you...even if I tried." Laura confesses, holding open her arms to the vampiress who folds herself into them gently.

"I love you too." Carmilla answers.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.7K 568 47
Hamilton One Shots for the hungry soul.
9.4K 174 29
Aloha x Army oneshots published over the course of 30 days! Using the standard list with some changes to make my life easier- Rated mature for a few...
164 2 18
Hi!These are some oneshots that I am making. You can request for anything, except for LGBTQ+ ones. Since I do not know how to write them. (I Support...
27.7K 839 20
Carmilla and Laura are forced to return to Silas to finish what has started. With all that's been going on it begins to take a toll on their relation...