The FBI and the suspect (Camr...

By Alph4andOm3ga

Camila is a FBI... There was a murder where she finds herself getting hurt. Her next job is to go undercover... More

The murderer
Undercover
Text
Interrogation
Cafe
Dinner
Not a Ninja
Apple Pie
White Walls
Welcome
She better be
Torture
Another Lauren
Perfect Aim
Police
Desk
Trigger
Race car
Blood
Break
Long day
5-A
That was close...
Herself
Warrior
Bananas

British

584 25 2
By Alph4andOm3ga

It's been two weeks since the two girls seen each-other as a couple.

"Ouch... Camz... It hurts"

"Ok wait let me try again"

"Put it in carefully"

"Well open it more!"

"I'm scared it hurts, just don't be too rough"

"Fine"

"Ok I'm ready, put it in"
"There!! Ahh... Yeeees!"

"Finally!!"

"Now the other one" Lauren hold the other eye-contact with her index finger.

"Don't look straight at the contact look up" Camila instructed and she nodded.

"Got it" Camila said looking at Lauren's eyes. "This one took less time"

"Agree, let me just get use to it" Lauren blinked her eyes multiple times. "How does it look?"

Damn fucking sexy... "Weird" Camila said starring at her eyes.

"Why?" Lauren asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Lauren... You have brown eye-contacts"

"Right"

"Ready? The others are ready"

"Yea lets go" they walked out of Camila's house and went their separate ways.

-/-/-/

"Ok girls" Simon said through the mic speaking to all the girls. "Can you hear me?"

"Yea" Lauren

"Yup" Dinah

"Sí" Camila

"Oui" Ally

"Hai" Normani

"Ok so you're going to the club, you are looking for this girl" Simon sent a picture to all of the five girls. "Lauren"

"Present"

"You are the bait, that's why you have the brown eye-contacts so just try and be sexy"

"Um can I say something about this?"

"No Cabello" Simon

"Shut up Chancho" Dinah

"Aww jealous Mila" Ally

"Fuck you guys" Camila

"So Lauren, just try to get her attention, and then you know what to do. Girls make sure to not be to obvious and take care of Lauren"

"I'll keep an eye on her at all times"

"We know you always keep an eye on her Mila"

"Shut up China!"

"Girls! Just do your job. Good luck all of you especially you Lauren"

"Thank Simon" All of the five girls said in unison.

"Ready girls?" Dinah asked obviously excited.

"I was born ready" Camila said parking outside the club.

"I'm more than ready" Normani said walking in the club.

"I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready" Ally sing parking outside.

"Am I the only one that's not ready?" Lauren asked closing her drivers door.

"Yup"

"Here goes nothing. Wow" Lauren entered the club and it was packed with people. She walked to the bar and sat down next to someone.

"A beer for the gorgeous lady" the girl next to me said to the bartender staring at Lauren.

"I actually want to stay sober" Lauren said smiling at the girl.

"And why may I ask?"

"I would enjoy to remember this night" Lauren checked the girl from head to toe smirking and bitting her lip.

"Cara Delevingne" she took Lauren's hand and shook it. Shit I forgot the name...

"Dannielle Martin"

"Dannielle Martin" I smiled at her and she smirked back. I turned around and saw Dinah dancing looking at me I smiled at her thanking for telling me my name.

"So what do you want to remember?" Cara said getting up her chair and stepped close to me.

"You" She lifted her eyebrow and smirked. "But with much less of this" I motion a finger to her clothes.

"Really?" The British girl grabbed the green-eyed girl hands wrapping them around her own waist and guide them to her ass.

"Damn Lauren"  Normani

"Smooth" Ally

"Can I say something about this?"

"Shut up Chancho"

"So what do you say?"

"My house?" Cara said and the girl made their way out. Lauren turned around and saw Camila staring at her. Camila smiled at her sadly and then nodded. What does that mean? Is she over her?

"Ok so Lauren" Ally started instructing her for the next step. "Go to her house, you do your loving and we will do the rest"

Lauren walked to Cara's car but got shoved in the car so hard she fell to the ground. She got picked up and pushed to the car.

"Who do you work for?" Cara said choking Lauren.

"I-I" Lauren grabbed Cara's arms pushing her off of her. Lauren took out her Chines ring dagger and so did Cara.

The two girls where swinging their arms but none of the both could hit the opponent. Lauren couldn't see clear when the air where clouding the eye-contact.

Lauren kicked Cara's hand making the dagger fall out of her grasp. Cara ran at Lauren kicking her.
Of course she knows karate.
Lauren was trying so hard no to lose the dagger.

"Where the fuck are you girls!" Lauren said in her mic but lost the hold of her ring dagger.

Lauren pull out her gun at the same time Cara did. They stayed like that for 5 minutes but got interrupted by the four other girls running up to them but stopped when they saw the scene in front of them.

"Who do you work for?" Lauren ordered her to answer.

"British FBI" she said nodding for her to answer

"FBI" Lauren said but didn't put the gun down. "Your badge"

Cara took her badge out and threw it to Lauren. Lauren threw hers to Cara for her to check it.

"Great" they both put the guns down and handed the badges back.

"And why are you all over me?" The British girl asked to all of the girls.

"They have been a lot of crimes and mostly are British" Normani said calmly.

"So that makes me a criminal? Cara Delevingne" she put her gun away.

"Normani"

"Dinah Jane"

"Ally"

"Camila"

"And I guess the name you gave me was false" she said to Lauren earning a chuckle from her.

"Yea... Lauren. How did you knew I was undercover?"

"I can read someones expression, I got you in the name. I really wanted to get laid" Cara sighed and chuckled.

"Sorry" Lauren shrugged and giggled. "Um Cara can we talk?"

"Yea sure" the two girls walked away from the group of agents. "What about?"

"All these British criminals have told me that I work for Jackson but I don't remember, I found a knife with blood in it and I want you to tell me if you know something"

"You're Lauren Jauregui?" Lauren nodded confused of how she know her surname. "You're the famous Jauregui... Yea I've heard of you from some criminal in the Uk"

Cara continued telling her how she knows her. "They're just playing with you. They wanted to mess with you for breaking up with Zayn. Zayn was Jackson's best friend so I guess he wanted to do that. You're not a criminal Lauren. It was a game"

"Amen!" Lauren shouted raising her hands. "Thank you so much
Cara"

Lauren hugged her and gave her a peck in the cheek.

"Camz!" Lauren ran to Camila hugging her with all her strength.

"What happened?" Camila asked confused of why she's hugging her. "You're ok?"

"I'm more than ok"

"What happe-"

"Shut up and kiss me" Lauren kissed Camila before she could say anything. Camila fell for it immediately and kissed Lauren back. The other girls started cheering.

"You go Walz!"

"Aww this is so cute"

"I still wanna get laid"

"Keep it PG-13!!"

"Ok that's enough"

The two girls pulled apart staring at each other enjoying the moment. They didn't notice when the girls went inside of the club to enjoy the rest of the night.

"What was that for?" Camila asked flustered.

"I'm not guilty, Jackson was playing with me, he got mad because I broke up with Zayn and they decided to do this"

"So does that mean that" Camila asked pointing a finger to Lauren then at herself.

"Yes Camz, will you be my girlfriend?" Lauren asked wrapping her hand around her waist.

"Ugg longest 2 weeks ever!" Camila shouted and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck. "Yes!!"

"Now lets go dance"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 43.7K 167
~SINOPSIS DE LA 1ª PARTE~ Anya Forger, la adorable y telepática niña, se ve envuelta en un enredo de rumores junto con Damian Desmond, el hijo del pr...
147K 6.9K 32
Ambos viven en la masía. Desde que se conocen Héctor siempre la ha molestado. Y ella no piensa nada bueno del él. Pero todo cambiará tras un trabajo...
2M 217K 43
Bakugou es un chico popular, mariscal de campo, atractivo, todo el cliché, pero un día que salió tarde de su práctica se topó con un chico el cual de...
424K 60.1K 41
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!