Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})

5.7K 118 8
By B_S_Robinson

Vera's POV

I feared my little sister would know I'm here and try to kill me. I know sisters have their problems, but ours went to the next level until it became extreme. I always tried to figure out why Eliza hated me, but secretly I knew why. I just didn't want to feel bad for being the careless, faulty, crummy and negligent sister I sort of knew I was to Eliza. I will make it up to her even if it seriously kills me, I don't care because I love my little sister and it's never too late to protect her.

Nate sent me a kik message: Get your ass out of here, now. Liza's leaving my lair with her girlfriend any moment.

I didn't answer back or particularly give a fuck. I want to set things straight and let her know things were more harder for her to understand when she was young, and why I was so stupid not to be there wen those men... Ugh, those men mom dated and married laid their dingy hands on her.

I walked closer to Nate's lair, that's when my sister and my eyes met. "Eliza," I whisper, at lost of words for my little sister. Though there is nothing little about her, she's taller than me but younger in a five years age difference.

From a few yards away I could see her shaking and growling. Her dainty hands balled into big fist, so I ran to her before she could attack. My arms wrapped around her's and kept her contained. "Hear me out before you claw my face up little sister and anyways you don't wan to start a scene in front of your girlfriend and guest."

"I'll kill you when I have the chance to get you alone but I'll do it slowly so you can witness yourself dying." Eliza threatened.

"I know why you hate me, it's because I was out most times to run away so those men couldn't touch me, but I left them to touch you when I shouldn't have. I was cowardice, mama was a fucking workaholic and her husbands were rapist, perverts and disturbing men but I love you and there's still time to forgive if you can." I kissed her cheek, almost near her lips. "I seen mama last week, she still misses you."

Eliza shook her head. "She never cared about me. You never cared about me. Her husbands never cared about me. The only one that's cared was her!" she pointed to the short bushy eyebrow'd blonde, I'm guessing was her submissive. She was so fucking beautiful, like this majestic creature-- goddess?

"Ms. Black?"

The goddess throws me a dirty look, "What?" she hissed, ready to lurch at me.

"Do you love my sister truly?" I looked at the girl with sincere eyes as I held my sister tightly, in a few seconds if she does not calm down right now she'll break my bind on her.

The goddess' reaction softened, her voice even came down lower than expected. "With all my soul, with all my heart, with my everything this woman right here is my mate, I love her and no other match is made for me but her."

With everything I was made of I knew in my being that this girl loved my sister."If I let you do will you hurt me?" I asked my sister.

Eliza said nothing, but I trusted her enough. I let her go and stepped back. "I won't do it now but I'll hurt you when you are here alone, fearful so you better watch out if you don't want to be the one on the hot end."

I took her threat and turned it around. "You think I'm scared of you little sister?" I stepped towards her closer. "I'm a submissive and your a domme, you can hurt me all you want because I love it but you don't have it in you to kill me and blondie over here would leave knowing you did that."

The goddess backed up. "That's your blood standing in front of you, don't make the wrong choices."

My sister wrapped her arms around the goddess. "Let's go mon cherie, I feel like dancing." my sister left me alone and danced with the small goddess in the crowd farther from me. I backed up away, away and away from the party itself until I was outside them crying. Now I knew what it was like to feel alone. To be abandoned just like her. I ran away to my car crying .

Eliza's pov

I hated my cowardice sister for who she was but all worries swept away when I danced in the dark with the love of my life. Time passed and I lose track of it as her head hung over my shoulder, my arms around her waist and her arms around my shoulders as it should be when "Arms" was sung live by Christina Perri.

I don't say this often bu for her it's never enough for me. "I love you Ashley." her head lifts to have an eye to eye talk with me, our lips crash together forming the little long of "I love you" and "forever"

After a momentary ever so loving kiss, when I hear nothing else but her breathing and feeling her head beat again my chest I heard a faint, "I love you too, Eliza." from her petite lips. Warmth swaddles my body knowing she meant it, I really loved her so much and some part of me let loose and just wanted to withdraw from the hard knock life I had built. My matured dominance usually fights over all things, I think one day I'd truly give up BDSM just for her. If it meant to have and to hold her in all times, sickness and health, for rich or poor-- Though that isn't a problem. This woman is truly my world and I only hope she feels equally.

I smiled lightly, "I sorry that I ever dragged you into a thing like this but I'm not sorry that I fell in love with such a beautiful woman that is here dancing with me."

Her head leaned against my chest. "The hardest type of love is the most patient type of love and I am ever so willing." her voice is like giant bells ringing in their beauty that make me undo myself under her a million times over and more. How could it feel like a Valentine's day night but be a Halloween night for us? Her voice weeps slightly, "just don't ever let me go."

"Never!" my voice raises to her making her shiver. "in all my years I've had submissives I've never fell in love with them or have loved a girl like this EVER."

And so on her face I can see in her eyes she's never loved like this, this was new. She had sex, girlfriends, lovers but not me.... No, not like this. I grab her head by the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss. I sucked on her bottom lip pulling it in until her tongue is sucked in they clash and fight for dominance yet we all know who wins this fight. I leave her breathless until our attention is brought by Nate's operatic voice.

"Good evening dolls and dollettes, as you know Halloween night's annual fashion show we'll have one in the matter of five minutes!"

That was my cue to go help Nate out with the fashion show. Twenty models each had five minutes to get dressed, I looked over these designs years ago and I still remember how they were supposed to look. "Babe, come with me I'm going to need your help."

Without a question she did, we walked into Nate's dressing room. There were twenty girls walking around confused with themselves. "LADIES!" I screeched.

All the models stopped in their tracks. "It's Eliza!" one of the red heads cried out, the girls jumped around like a bunch of geeky fan girls.

"Yes it's me, but something more important is about to go on," I clasped my hands together. "there are outfits on each chair that has your name on it, wear it. Walk it. Work it." with that they hurried quickly to get dressed and in order for the walk way.

"Good luck!" Ashley wished each of them as they stood still. Could I see my own girlfriend one day as a model? Hell yes I mean like look at her!

"Let's get some seats for the show." she and I took seats next to Nate and Alec. Alec kept staring at Nate with googly eyes so I pulled out my phone and went to Alec's number, texting him though he was two seats down from me already.

Ask him out man!

Alec seen the text and gulped down in fear. We watched the show begin with Nate, he jumped out his chair to take position as host. Alec scooted over so he could talk to me, "I can't ask him out he already has a boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes, "And a boyfriend who never shows up who also likes him for his money!"

"I'm not a hoe Eliza, if Nate likes me back then so be it but I don't ruin anything he has good for him-- At least he has someone!" Nate snapped. I jumped.

Good thing no one else heard him. I rolled my eyes, "However you want it boo, I'm just saying you two wouldn't do so bad I could see you two with a white picket fence mansion, a lovely garden, two little babies from India or China and wear pastels everyday."

He doesn't know what he's missing out on. "Eliza don't do the gay stereotyping it won't ever be like that."

We didn't talk anymore, the show went on as my previous designs were being paraded in. "the show was great, this was my first fashion show I've ever been too." then before I knew it the show was over.

The smile that was nicely plastered onto her face made me happy. "time to go babe, I think we've had enough partying."

Before I could start to stand Alec grabbed my wrist. "We've still got best dressed to attend to then you two can get your lez on."

Everyone cleared from the back to the inside to stand in a crowd for best dressed. I hope I didn't win this year I win too much. Nate came up to his top step of his stairs with a microphone in his hands and two white cards with bloody red lacing. "So this party is not over but I figured all must haps end before anything else goes badly, I am to announce who in my house is best dressed!"

We all waited for the announcement. "Who do you think it'll be?" Ashley asked, looking to me.

I shrugged my shoulder. "Who knows?"

"For male best dressed Halloween costume winner is..." I found Alec checking the time on his watch, "Alec Caprizzi!" Alec was dressed as Norman Bates but in the best way possible he was so fucking sexy and I'm a lesbian for crying out loud!

Spotlight shined on him he tried to move out the way but everyone told him to go up. He had no choice but to walk up the spiral marble staircase and take his prize: The golden pumpkin head and a night with the host in whichever room they choose inside the mansion. Nate kissed Alec's cheek. Alec stood shadily next to Nate, sweating and shaking.

"For female best dressed Halloween costume the winner is..." Nate took his sweet time opening the card. "Newest friend to the fashion industry: Ashley Black!"

"Me?" she looked up as the light shone on her beautiful face.

I gave her a light push, "Yes you, now go up there and take that golden pumpkin trophy!"

She ran up to the top of the steps next to Nate; She received the golden pumpkin and the company key too his shop that not too many people seen in his house. #2 second private room besides his lair. Not too long after that the crowd was back to dancing where I spotted the pumpkin king and host dancing. Damn did Nate and Alec look radiating together, their fondness for each other was as bright as a house fire. As my pumpkin queen danced with me throughout the night.

"Mommy?" she whispered into my ear.

My eyes were closed enjoying this. "Mmmm baby?" my chin lifts in her question.

Her hot breath on my neck as her voice is as soft as silk. "You know I love you." she stated. She's kissing me too, oh god.

"Oh so very much." I giggled as I could feel her hand and something cold sliding it's way up the side of my stomach. Was it the car key?

"Do you love the way I kill you too?"

I was so caught up with her bewitchingly wicked kisses that I was lost. "Yesssss babyyyyyy." before I realized what she said I felt silver puncturing my side through my rib cage, over and over again.

"Good." Ashley hissed before she let me fall to the floor in pain as my body jerked, I cupped my side to protect it from further profusely bleeding but I felt dizzy. "Give up you're dying!"

I seen my vision fading. "Why Ash?" I croaked out, my hoarse voice was even losing too.

She chuckled. "Mistress all that pain you've inflicted on these poor girls in the previous years just needs to finally lay on you." even when Ashley's this evil she still looks and sounds like the angel I thought she was.

She crouches down. "I've always been scarred." my back arched as the pain begin to stake my heart. I realized I'm dying now.

She leans in towards my head giving me a small kiss on my forehead. I took the sharp blade out of my side laying down relaxed. "I know that's what I love most about you."

I took the blade stabbing her in her heart, "You're going with me baby."

She nods. "We both deserve to die mommy, look at us we're beautifully disgraceful." I could disagree to agree but she was right. She took the blade out quickly throwing it across the floor while other people around us danced as we were here on the floor.... Kissing and holding each other.

Truly she was a witch, with her illusions having me believing in the angel I always thought she was. This submissive was truly something stronger. I was truly queen on the damned, I had helped dysfunctional people, did wrong to others and things I never want to mention. All the damned looked at me for help. "The sweetest pain." we croak in unison. She closed her eyes.

"I love you." Ashley cries out.

Before I could finish my heart stopped, I was gone. This death with her was as lovely on Earth before I met my heavenly afterlife with her. I see her at the gate, with daddy, with grandma, with her mom there too. My family is waiting, my wife was waiting there in Earth nothing was better than this. The wars didn't exist up here, the innocence was always in the air and everybody loved everybody. "I'm coming baby."

Dream Over

Eliza's pov

I felt a numbing sensation to my sex. "I'm coming baby." I say groggily. That's when my eyes open I see Alex having a pink vibrator to my sex. No!

"Good girl, but no I'm not gonna let you have it so easily so hold it!" he growled. "Or you get the belt." he said in a sing songy voice.

I gulped. "It felt too real to be a dream." I said to myself. "when does this hell end?"

I didn't want to be here with Alex. I missed New York city, I missed Nate and Alec! I missed David and Darcy! Even my sister who I hate unconditionally... But most of all, my mate. My other half. My baby. My submissive. My witch. My angel. My Ashley that not another blonde Ashley would be like. No one had hands, eyes on this Ashley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...
6.6K 498 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...
5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...
3.7K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...