Gods and Demons [COMPLETED]

By _CheekyAngel_

What will happen if you are brought to a new different world? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
English or Tagalog?
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 1 Fin
Fantasy

Chapter 31

4.2K 134 3
By _CheekyAngel_

The two of us went outside the palace and I was surprised by the amount of people busy running around doing a lot of errands. All the servants were all busy.

Shenrin then approach a large Puma which I knew were like Keiko and Rikodo, a weird kind of human Demon that follows Shenrin's every orders.

" Gosenki, fetch the white ligers (cross breed of a tiger and a lion)  and bring them to guard her Majesty. I want you to do it quick and make sure they were all the strongest. Don't make me wait, do I make myself clear? "

" Yes Lord Shenrin "  it answered then looked towards my direction and bow down its head courteously at me. " ... and its my pleasure Your Majesty. "

The Puma just nods and waste no time as it leave before I return the nod. This guys here were all very courteous when it comes to me and I'm starting feel high and mighty but not in terms of Shenrin and Rikodo though.

I wonder why do I feel like I'm not scared at all, I'm surrounded of demons for goodness sake! Those supernatural demons surrounding me that I already had seen were all looking scary. Well I couldn't care less now because I'm here and I'm getting used to it.

" Put that on the center and be careful. I don't want to upset her Majesty if I even see a small scratch in her throne. " The Royal servant which I think is the head lady of all. She looked intimidating and strict. She was beautiful and everybody else living in this world. I never thought such creatures exist.

I was confused when I saw the golden red throne were being carried outside by two huge Kaikyo ( some kind of giant apes) as Shenrin called it. Its weird but I have a feeling that throne is not the throne I've seen in the Palace that urging me to sit in it. That was plain and lacks something important from the real one.

We stop in front of the giant gates and I want to make myself invincible and the creepy thing is, it happens. Wow, I'm unseen now but as I was smiling dumbly at myself, Shenrin just shake his head on my childishness. He can't see me can he?

I stuck my tongue out at him and start making faces just to try if he can see me. I was laughing crazy, oh mushy.

" Corin, just so you know, I can clearly see you... " he point out and I stared at him wide eyed. Way to go making yourself dumb Corin. And you make it in front of Shenrin who you were infatuated with right now. I want the ground to open up and swallow me now!

" Geez! Not fair! Your not suppose to see me! " I complain crossing my arms over my chest as I pouted.

" I have my eyes on you and you can't hide yourself now. We already did the 'thing' that would bound as together so your kinda connected to me in a way. Isn't that great? I can point where you where anytime I want so don't even try to hide from me because its no used. " He explained pinching my nose in the process.

' Your kidding. ' I eyed him looking like that.

" I thought were meeting the Generals? Then why were here anyway? And why everybody are all busy? " I asked confused when I noticed that everybody were working double time like someone were chasing all of them. What's with them in such a hurry?

" Remain unnoticed, your making them all crazy prepared. I'll make the introduction for you when the gates opened and you might ready yourself because its the eleventh hour to announced it. But before then, since your unnoticed, can you please do me a favor and give me a kiss? " I blush at his bluntness. This guy is impossible! He sure know how to flutter me.

I looked at him like your-joking-and-I'm-not-buying-it look then ask. " Seriously, now? Your kidding... " I said flatly.

" I'm afraid am not. " he shrugs and grab my arms encircling his arms around my small waist in the process.

Oh no, I feel like blushing! I'm trying to brush off the feeling to be comfortable in his arms but I failed, its just that he have those effects on me whenever he touch me. He then caress my cheek with his thumb.

" I will not do it. What if you kiss me first then I'll kiss you back? Great deal? " I grinned unsure of what I said myself because I managed to make a barter. What is it felt like being kiss by Shen again that were outside?

He thought for a moment and nod in agreement later.

Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm gonna faint! I'm gonna faint!

He's going to kiss me first! I am conscious and I'm getting so giddy about it! I feel like jumping in joy.

" Right, fair enough to me. Your lips were like strawberries, its tasty sweet. What your saying is I get to kiss you and you get to kiss me back right? Should I start now? " he whispered slow and sensual in my sensitive ear and showed me his lopsided smile that make my knees all weak. I was so into him no doubt. He and his teasing is making myself very much turned on.

He was starting to lean in and when I was about to close my eyes to meet his lips, someone from the crowd broke the moment.

" Guards on the gates! Push it open! "

I groaned aloud dissapointedly as we both pulled away from each other startled. I even heard Shenrin muttered a cursed under his breath completely feeling the same with me.

" The ceremony is about to start! Everybody on their position! " the other guy shouted from above the wall holding a flag with a dragons' crest.

" Remember everyone! NO MISTAKE AM I CLEAR! " another guy shouted from below in a commanding tone.

I sneezed unexpectedly and my invincible state disappeared.

Everybody caught a glimpse of me and widening all their eyes as realization hit them, they all immediately bow down their heads as they caught my silver red eyes. They turned full alert broadcasting my arrival. Holy chestnut with cheese cake! They all went crazy fast!

" Her Majesty is here! Open the gates! hurry! " one shouted in a rushed.

I heard Shenrin chuckled and I pouted. What? I can't help sneezing okay. Back to it. Can anybody explain to me what is happening?

The guards on their automatic mode went hurriedly towards the double giant gates opening it wide open only to reveal hundred thousand of armed soldiers with dark metal armors infront of Shenrin and me. They were all standing straight with void dark orbs staring back at a distance. I stepped back and hid at the back of Shenrin. They all look intimidating and I was nervous as hell.

Large growls were heard from the back. I turned on my heals only to see seven white tigers in the form of a lion. They were having large Canine teeth clearly showing. They all looked scary as they approach me. Their eyes were sharp black n white. They bow down their head and surround me.

" Stay with them for a while. They will protect you from danger. Just call them ligers and they will come in one. " he said then left me with these beast as big as elephants.

I heard all the Generals command their soldiers and they all turned in full alert not wanting to create any mistake when Shenrin stand in front of them all. To tell you all something, I am hidden in front of hundreds of good-looking guys with no emotions. Way to make me feel a lot more stiff and nervous.

" General Jinrai... General Gioso... General Dakeiki... and General Ozenki... and to every soldiers of the Kingdom of Khan that were gathered here.... " Shenrin mentioned each named like he was their only commander and all of them were under his command and then he's about to drop the bomb.

" On this day forward, a strong leader will lead us to victory not only from cruel the Kingdoms but from every enemies that will cross us. "

" We are listening Lord Shenrin, please continue what your saying. " General Ozenki urged standing there with pride and all.

" We all know that demons were present around making us all busy terminating them due to their large number. They were ruthless and demonic but we knew they were frighten to those who have the enki of a Pureblood Demon who likes to slaughtered things that comes its way. " Shenrin explained.

" And your telling this us because what? " General Jinrai asked confused as he knitted his eyebrows.

" Our Majesty were chosen by the powerful Demon Spirit which we know by the named of Nadare. We all taught that dragon was nothing real but it was not just a non living myth because our Majesty brought the incredible beast to life. Not only that, " he continued but interrupted when General Dakeiki butt in.

" Wait did you say Nadare? " he asked.

" Yes you heard it right. " Shenrin nods confirming General Dakeiki's question.

" We felt the steam of the ground yesterday and the powerful aura scattered everywhere and its a sign that there was a dragon near us but we never thought it was from our Majesty. " General Gioso murmured but I heard it loud and clear anyway.

" Our Majesty was enabled to called Yabusa, the white Demon Wolf from the cursed sword we were keeping billions of years now. I want you all to remembered this day and the King to be known in the named of Corin K Enki. " Shenrin finished and glance at me behind. I smiled nervously.

" She was a girl? Is it even possible? " General Jinrai asked unsure if what he's hearing is right as he saw me.

" Yes she is. Are you questioning my ability to choose my master? Your clearly showing disrespect to your Majesty and I'm not gonna let it pass. " Shenrin said turning deadly serious. " Is there anyone out there want to questioned me? "

Nobody reacts.

" We accept her if she was chosen King by our heavens will. " someone from the crowd of soldiers said brave enough.

I looked up at the sky, catching a glimpse of the flag airing above dancing in the wind shouting pain on everyone who dared look at it.

" Alright then, " General Gioso ended.

I nearly bulged my eyes out when he got to his feet with all pride and bow down his head looking up at me. It was like the first time too when Shenrin do the same as if I am some freaking Royal blood as he pledged his loyalty and respect when he called me his Majesty.

In a matter of seconds, the ligers assist and guide me to the throne in the top middle of the crowd. The moment I was sitted, all of them surrounding me drop to their knees and bowed down at me.

This very moment, I feel like the highest ruler of an empire and they were all under my power as their heads touch the ground bowing at as a sign of respect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.4K 63
This is a story of a lone survivor of a devastating tragedy. She embarked on a quest to practice her magic while remaining silent about her true iden...
587K 26.7K 68
TAGLISH- A Girl who live's in a very tall tower inside of a very dangerous mystic forest,she's the shadow lady who was born to be alone and sad...
277 94 21
[ REVISED] As a spirithel its my responsibility to protect the land of the living againts the threat of Catara's lower class partisan and here's me t...