Hollstein

By geek_and_nina

collection of hollstein one shots More

Childhood Friends Headcanon
Hollstein Meets On A Plane AU
Gingerbread and Hot Chocolate
Welcome to the 21st Century
Oceans (Featuring Catmilla)
Blame It On The Alcohol and the Waltzing
Picnic
Giants and Elves
Stars
Hollstein On Deck
Body Swap
Gender Swap
Human Studies
Carmilla Finds Out That She Has Stolen Laura's First Kiss
Elevator Trope
High School Teachers AU
Damn Leather Pants
Class Clown Gets The Grumpy One to Laugh
Coming Out
Tippy Toes
Tiny Sick Gay Laura
You Ate All Of My Cereal
Up for Discussion
Stargazer
Catch That Cat
On Display
Journalist and Actress
Video Games
NSFW: Picture It
Weeks, Months, and Years
Hours and Days
Insides and Outsides
Beginnings, Middles, and Ends
Puppy
Beach Burn
Gym
Inspiration
The Only Way
Goodnight
Huge Spider
Accidentally Married
Watching Crappy TV Together
Content
Whovians
First Kiss
Hollstein: Halloween
Amnesia
Laura's Dead
DB Cooper
School Dance
Scars
Washing Dishes
RomComs
Soulmate AU #2
Doing Laundry
Forced Marriage
Catmilla
Shopping for a New Apartment
A Night In
Librarian
Marked
Breaking Waves
Wishing
Wings
Cold Hands
Love
Cupcakes for Carmilla
February Air
The Hour When Everything Comes to Life
Watching Them
Hair Cut
Honesty
Delightful
Roadtrip
PaintBall
Dreams
Movie Night
Blood Cakes
Stranded
Camping AU
Blast from the Past
Halloween
Games
Secret Identity
Princess Bride AU
Formal Wear
Songwriter AU

Waking Up Together Isn't Always A Good Thing

2.5K 75 5
By geek_and_nina

 "Carmilla, love. Can you get up, please?" Laura asks, her voice wavering in fear and pain. Carmilla recognizes her tone and shoots up and out of their bed.

"What's wrong? What happened? Are you hurt....Oh, God.." Carmilla asks, fear coloring her voice.

"Perry...Dean. Perry's-the-Dean." Laura chokes out, her hands covering her side. Blood leaks from her nose and the corner of her mouth. Her hands too, are doused in the sticky red stuff, forming gruesome gloves. Carmilla takes it all in in half of a second and leaps up and towards her, a supportive arm around her waist. She peels away Laura's hand and pulls up the shirt to check the wound.

"Oh, you're not that bad off. Everything will be fine." Carmilla lies, a knot forming in her throat.

"Bullshit." Laura sputters, blood bubbling sit at her lips when she speaks.

"Who are you talking to? If I say so, if I make that promise to you, then you can bet your adorable ass that I am going to be right." Carmilla swears, laying Laura down on the floor and cutting off the cloth, getting a better look at her injuries. She swallows hard, dials LaFontaine on speaker phone and begins to treat the wound as best she possibly can.

"LaFontaine, Perry has been possessed by the Dean. She has stabbed Laura and I need you to help me treat it. She's lost a lot of blood. Get here ASAP." she says as quickly as possible into the phone before hanging up without waiting for a response.

Laura splutters again, trying to speak through the pain and the blood.

"I'm not going to make it through this, Carmilla. You know that." she says blankly, pain in her eyes, but completely devoid of any fear.

"No, no, no, you will be just fine. We were supposed to have the rest of your life. I was going to watch you grow old and love you for the rest of my miserable existence. We were supposed to be together, Laura." Carmilla chokes on her own words, bloody tears, making tracks down her cheeks.

"If this is it, my vampire, tell my father that I love him and that I'm sorry." Laura coughs again, wracking through her entire body. "And you know that I love you too." she reaches one blood soaked hand up to Carmilla's face but doesn't quite make it, she's much too weak. Carmilla grabs that hand and hugs it to her cheek, thinking that she would do anything to save her love.

"I could change you." she says aloud, unsure of how Laura would take the proposition.

"If you want to. Only if you need me so much..." she gasps for a rattling breath. "that you can deal with the guilt." the light began to fade from her light brown eyes, smoothing over what should be lively and curious. Carmilla's mind races, trying to find other options. Any other option. She needed more time to think, and it was all running out on her at once. The fact that she could live without Laura wasn't enough. It wouldn't be any kind of life at all. It wouldn't be her living well. As LaFontaine finally began to enter the room, they saw Carmilla's sparkling white fangs sinking into the soft skin of Laura's throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 839 20
Carmilla and Laura are forced to return to Silas to finish what has started. With all that's been going on it begins to take a toll on their relation...
26.7K 568 47
Hamilton One Shots for the hungry soul.
574 0 24
Oneshots, feel free to leave requests!
9.4K 174 29
Aloha x Army oneshots published over the course of 30 days! Using the standard list with some changes to make my life easier- Rated mature for a few...