Ninjago Cake Fight (Completed)

By ninjagoiscool

Ninjago fanfic.I do not own lego ninjago just the plot i made up. The ninja sit peacefully in the room.It has... More

AUTHORS NOTE
part one:Jay's POV
Part 2: Zane's POV
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
A/N
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
A/N
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
A/N
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
A/N
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Extra
chapter 39
The incredibly interesting story of my username
chapter 40
chapter 41
A/N
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Tagged again
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Thank you all!
4chan hackers
It's been a while
Hi!It's been a while

chapter 5

287 25 2
By ninjagoiscool

kai's pov
I ran over to the hole,
dragging a rope behind me.Zane just stood there,shaking his head at me.I looks over to see two tiny specks and then I turned to the nindroid. "Why didn't you help them?You let THEM FALL!WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!"I shouted."It was impossible to save them.If I had gone after it would be almost certain doom.Lloyd will make his elemental dragon and save Col..."Zane blabbered on and on.I felt like melting his tin head.Didn't he realise our friends had just fallen.My thoughts were buzzing in a whir but I caught the end of his speech. "the best thing to do in a crisis like this is to inform Sensei." he left the room and I trailed after him. More like the worst thing to do.Tell sensei that his only nephew and the leader of the team fell hundreds of feet into a swamp.Oh no!I realised that was no ordinary swamp...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 144 32
(This story is a crossover with Ninjago and Spyro the Dragon) 20 years after the serpentine battle and 10 years after the defeat of Malefor. A drago...
25K 750 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
21.3K 821 44
Ninjago Series » Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
12K 378 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...