The ninja wolfs bond (Gaara r...

By Vixenthief

After a year of searching for her clan and two years of living with the Mitsu village she found, she leaves a... More

The sequel has begun!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special one shot chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
(A/N)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
(A/N)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Short A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Recovery A/N
Chapter 32
A/N
33
Final A/N

Chapter 14

1.2K 48 3
By Vixenthief

    Kaiya regained her composure after seeing the two people that she hated most. "I need to catch up with Asuma. They were going his way." She mumbled to herself before running to the area Asu-nii was assigned to. It didn't take long. She saw the team up ahead hiding in the trees, looking over a restroom building. "I'm here." She whispered beside her brother. He nodded silently.

    Her ears witch when she heard the sound of the door. Out came the silver haired man. He took a seat on the steps, right in the open. "That's Hidan..." She informed everyone. She listened closely and scowled. "What is it?" Shikamaru asked. "He's complaining about his clothes stinking, he's got some nerve." She huffed and dropped down. "Show time for you guy's." She gave them a signal and everyone darted to different positions.

    Her job was to watch, nothing more. Even though she would like to take part in it. All she needs to do is observe how the Akatsuki fight. She flinched when she heard mettle collide. It's started. Asuma had snuck up behind him. Hidan throws his scythe but it misses, digging the points into the concrete platform. Izumo and Kotetsu stab their blades through his vital spots as Shikamaru captures him in his shadow possession.

    The akatsuki didn't die though. He kept standing there. "Ow that hurts. Who are you people." She took out a scroll and started writing information down after activating her presence cloak. Immortal eh? We'll see if that's true soon enough.

    She looked up and saw another man coming up behind Shikamaru. Quickly she flashed towards him and grabbed him, pulling him out of the way. The Nara's eyes widen but then they had the look of recognition. He knew if she spoke then her jutsu would end, giving away that there was an observer. The mans fist destroyed that area of the roof, sending debris flying. "Thanks Kaiya." He whispered. After a brisk nod she vanished before the dust cleared.

    Lira gave her a scolding look but Kaiya ignored her. As Shikamaru ran, Kakuzu gave chase but Asuma jumped in between the two in order to defend his student. "Kotetsu, Izumo! Retreat." The two men jumped back and now all four members of the squad were back to back. Kaiya bit her lip, wanting to help them, no, she wanted to kill those akatsuki. They were the ones that ripped her parents out of her life. The black wolf seemed to sense the hostile feelings and nudged her. "I know it's hard, but keep calm."

"For once you struck gold Hidan." Kakuzu said, looking at Asuma. "Just stay out of this alright? I want these guys for my ritual."

"Very well. But don't get careless, or your dead."

   Hidan began drawing something on the ground with his own blood. "Not that again. Buzz off will you? Believe me, I wish someone would kill me. But that's, not possible." He spoke with a serious face and by the time he stopped talking, the symbol he was drawing was complete. Wish to be killed? So he's immortal. He feels pain and bleeds but he can't die. Asu-nii looked back at the others, telling them a plan. A crazy one at that. Shikamaru caught on to how it wasn't like him at all.

    Luckily he reassured them that he wasn't going to be a sacrifice. "Are you finished strategizing yet?" The silver haired akatsuki drawled with annoyance. He removed Izumo and Kotetsu's blades from his body as if they were just splinters. The smell of pungent blood drifted to her nose, making her cringe. The beast side of her wolf also took notice unfortunately. Damn, now she had to try harder to stay calm. "What pests you are, poking me right and left. The gods shall punish those who don't understand the pain of others."

      This made both the Mitsu and her beast growl. Shaking her head, she began writing information down. Slow attack speed, immortal,.... The fight began once more. He threw one of the blades and Asuma charged while Shikamaru used shadow stitching. "That's a nifty little weapon you got there." He jumped to dodge the shadows and launched the second blade. Asuma deflects, shattering the metal. The scythe that was being pulled along almost nicked Asu-nii. Such a slow weapon is easy to dodge though.

     Hidan threw scythe forward and charged. It was heading to all four team members. Realizing this also, Asuma took a stance, the image of a gold statue showing around him. One of it's many hands thrust forward and deflected the scythe.

    She sighed. Asuma and Shika worked in perfect sync as Hidan continued to dodge, neither landing a hit or trapping the other opponent. Kakuzu looking in her direction. She ducked quickly to not be seen. Was he able to detect her? Kakuzu turned to his partner. "You play around to much when you fight, you know that?"

     "Then I'll take care of the weak ones first!" NO! Asuma ran to provide cover but Hidan leaped backwards, the scythe spinning around quickly. A lie! He was just baiting him. "Captain Asuma!" Izumo shouted. He turned around, raising his arm to deflect but one of the red blades stabbed him, right below the eye. He spits out his signature burning ash. Hidan licks his blade and runs to the pendulum. He isn't running? Wait a minute.

---------------------------------

"Raaagh!" Father cried out as if he was burning alive. But it was him that attacked, she knew it was from the sounds she herd from beneath the floor panel. Why was father being hurt? "Ugh, How?"

"I have cursed you."

----------------------------------

"Asu-nii wait!" A curse, she didn't remember details of that night until now. He bites down, lighting the ash, flames engulf the silver akatsuki.

       The smoke cleared and chilling words came from the enemy's mouth. "Hurt's doesn't it?" A chakra blade hit the ground. Asuma had serious burns all across his right side, the same sighed that was burned on Hidan. "Judgment has been passed. "So what do you think? Helps you understand the suffering of others a bit more doesn't it?"

      This was Hidan's jutsu...The one he had used on her parents so long ago, probably on Chiriku as well. "Well then. Let's experience the ultimate pain together shall we?!" He stands, grinning and laughing like a maniac. Kaiya felt tears run down her cheeks. There is no escape known to this curse. Asuma charged at Hidan but he whipped out a spear, stabbing it into his own leg. Asu-nii lost balance and grunted as he fell down. Kakuzu looked directly at her. "We have a watcher. A Mitsu at that. Her and this Man will be another eighty nine million."

     Her eyes widened. There was still bounties for her clan? More importantly, she had been discovered. Too late for her to hide again. Kaiya wrote down details of the ritual she witnessed and gave it to Lira. "Tell lady Tsunade that I'm sorry I couldn't get any more details. My cover was blown"

      Asuma slowly gets up, holding his bleeding leg. "Hurts huh?! And I didn't even hit a vital spot!" Hidan laughed. It sounded deranged and psychotic. "But that's the best kind of pain. When the other person's agony at the final moment of death seeps to my body, the pain is transcended and becomes the purest ecstasy!" Kaiya felt her blood run cold as ice. No.....This man. How can anyone be this horrible.

     "Where do you want to feel pain next? Here?" He points the bloodied spear at his bicep. "Or further down. How about your legs, that'd be funny." He lifted the spear up to his chest. "Or should we just go and end it already? Well!" Hidan got ready and thrusts it towards his heart. Quickly she squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to watch.

     There was no yell of pain. When she looked again, she saw Hidan frozen, Shikamaru had saved Asuma. She let out a sigh of relief. Back up has yet to arrive, and right now their stuck and Hidan was slowly breaking free from the strangle jutsu. She looked at Kakuzu who offered to help but Hidan told him to back off. Kaiya flashed over to the spot behind Shikamaru. "Kaiya, what are you doing here." She saw the mental struggle going on. "Don't talk Nara, just do your thing, I'm going to relieve you with some spare chakra. Just focus on keeping Hidan trapped and Asu-nii alive."

     Kakuzu narrowed his eyes at her and she simply glared with hatred right back. Kaiya knelt and placed her hands on Shikamaru's back, letting her chakra flow into him. Izumo gave nod of appreciation to her. He grunted. "You got an Idea now?"

"Yeah. Alright, here goes Asuma. Move with me alright Kaiya?"

"Right!" She continued giving chakra relief as he started moving backwards. It was slow but gradual.

"What are you doing?" Izumo shouts.

      "I'm trying to force that creep out of that weird diagram he drew in the ground. That'll undo the jutsu, and his curse. That giant scythe of his it's got three blades, by the shape of it, i'd say it wasn't meant for mortal blow, just to extend the users range. It only needs to cause an external injury of some kind great or small." Kaiya smiled, leave it to Shikamaru to figure it out quickly.

"In order to link his opponent to himself, he needs to inject his opponent's blood into his own body." She looked up to see Asuma. "Temari is right, you should be a jounin." She remembered one of her little talks during her stay at the sand village and smirked.

     Shika glanced back at her. "Heh, nah, He just runs his mouth to much...He's out!" He shouted at his sensei. To test the theory, Asuma threw a shuriken at Hidan, making a nick in his ear. It didn't hurt Asuma so that means what the Nara said was right.

"Right." The shadow strangle changed to the stitching and the many tendrils pierced through Hidan's limbs. "Alright, I'm at my limit, Kaiya you can stop now too."

    Shikamaru was almost out of chakra. Asuma limped forward and when he got right in front of the akatsuki, the chakra from the blade sliced off his head. "I told you to be careful." Kakuzu grumbled.

     The Nara collapsed onto his knees. Panting. Disobeying the order to not help anymore, she crouched beside him and began minor medical ninjutsu. "Geez. Your almost like Kakashi, pushing to the limit like this." Shikamaru coughed while laughing. "Yeah, yeah."

"If you wanted my help Hidan, you should have asked sooner." Kakuzu stated outloud. No...He was talking to his decapitated partner.

What?

"It was you! Your the slow one! It was on purpose wasn't it?" The head of Hidan shouted. No way. He isn't dead?

"Your the one who told me to stay out of it at the start, I don't think your in any position to complain right now."

"Eheheh. Alright, alright, point taken. Maybe I did tell you not to but in. But I asure you my friend, it wasn't out of disrespect or anything like that. Anyway Kakuzu can you bring my body back over here to me. Come on Kakuzu, bring to my head please?"

Their conversation was so casual that it was frightening. After getting enough of his whining, the larger man flashed into the space behind the head, picking it up.

"No hey, what are you doing? I asked you to bring my body to my head not the other way around!"

"It's lighter this way"

      Hidan continued shouting while they others stared with stunned faces. We can't win like this, how do we even defeat these guys. Shikamaru started analyzing the other partner. When he stood up, he started hacking and coughing.

     "Enough of this." Kakuzu flashed again beside Asuma, nailing his foot into the wounded leg. "Agh!" He was sent rolling away and Kakuzu jumped up, landing another blow into the center back. "Asu-nii!" She gasped. The sound of cracking bone made her shiver. Kakuzu somehow sowed his partners head back on. "Your fighting is as drawn out as your rituals, just stick to the first cash cow for now. Though I hate that we are leaving without the other rare specimen."

      Kaiya bared her fangs and growled at him. "As for the other four, leave them to me." He started charging. "Izumo! use a water style." Kaiya commanded. He nodded and rushed forward. He created a blast of water. "Black lightning thunder clap!" She slammed her palms together and the black lightning converged with the water spout. When the jutsu collided with the akatsuki, the ground exploded into a cloud of mist, steam, and dirt.

      "Did that do the trick?" Kotetsu asked, lifting a weapon he had summoned. "No. Kotetsu now!" Before the dust clears. He understood the plan and charged forward with his weapon. But Kakuzu had grabbed him by the throat. Another arm shot out of the ground and grabbed Izumo. "Grr Damn you!" She ran towards Kakuzu with sparking claws.

       She was a meter away when the smell hit her nose. The smell of Asuma's blood. She froze and looked over, Hidan was back in the symbol and his scythe impaling him. Asuma on his knees, hacking up blood. Shikamaru was running towards them. "Well does it hurt? How about now?" He was moving the blade up and down. Her heart was beating faster and faster as she too tried to get to hidan and somehow push him out of the circle.

"Brother!"

Stab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 191 18
Gaara has always been feared of and hated for his powers as a Jinchuriki, but his heart is changed by Naruto and shortly he becomes Kazekage. Soon, T...
19.2K 524 24
(Sequel to The Young Anbu) Its been 13 years since the nine-tails attacked the village. After the Third Hokage death, Tsunade Senju is brought back t...
129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
26.9K 699 9
The Kazekage of the Sand Village as well as Kankuro was unbelievably kidnapped by some ninjas from an unknown village, and so Temari was the one who...