Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)

6.9K 172 22
By B_S_Robinson

Eliza's Pov

(A Dream)

Just cool, I'm stuck in the fucking Amazon forest on the beach. How did I get here anyway? At least it's away from Alex. I sit down on a tire that washed up ashore. My knees draw to my chest as I close my eyes.

"Beautiful isn't mistress?" I turn around to the rough and raspy voice. It was Ashley, wearing nothing but a cotton white robe. 

"Are you here to torture me by fucking Alex again?" I rolled my eyes then looked away. Ashley sat next to me.

"No, that was never my intent and you fucking know that,what Alex did to me was against my will he drugged me like he did to you with the suggestion pill, it made my mind open to whatever he said I had no control after I blacked out and you did the same, except your's made you sleep, Eliza I love you!" she coughed. I looked at her, turning my head to her, she was coughing up blood. "I should have been stronger but we got hit on purpose after you punished me in the car that night, we were drugged and everything."

I held her small body tight to me. "Don't die, I still love you!" I kissed her head all over.

"Not yet, but Eliza I can't hold on forever I need you to escape from Alex and do better, I need you to come to me soon and help me, for the sake of our life together." she croaked.

"Okay I will, I'm sorry for getting mad at you." I apologized. "Tell me what to do mon cherie."

She smiled. "Think like me-- Like an artist, old and good." She gripped onto my hand kissing it. "This is hell, and only you can make it to you're personal heaven, I can only die here but give me life when you make it to me in Earth, and then above when you feel like you've happiness and is content."

I didn't understand what she was talking about. "I don't understand."

"Just try to find me before you loose me to everything."

(Dream over)

I woke up in tears, fear the worst. That the love of my was probably dead and I had all this hate for her and it was all for nothing. I had to focus on getting away from Alex to get to her, I would do anything for her love and forgiveness. 

Alex was no where to be found but I was still here chained up and afraid, naked too. I was so skinny and underfeed, I felt sick to my stomach but I kept holding onto hope. The door open as Alex came in with food. "I'm going to feed you, if you're good and don't give me a probably then I'll think about letting you eat more. Will you be a good girl for your dominant?"

I would say anything to get out of her, but my mouth was gagged so I nodded. I'd have to play dumb, and obey his every command and maybe he'll think of giving me some free will then I'll kill him and call the cops and tell them how he abducted me, drugged my girlfriend and rape both of her, he'll get more crime in instead of me and be a dead man. I know I shouldn't kill him but if he goes to jail and gets a sentence for a few years then leaves after some time he'll come back so I'll be smart about this and just kill him and try to plead the best I can to the police. 

Alex takes the gag off and I'm free to speak. "Yes sir, I'll be so good I promise." I plead. Fuck I sounded so gross.

He forks the food stacking the eggs on the fork then blew on the food before feeding it too me. At least he didn't want to burn my mouth, he wasn't that bad of a dominant-- No! Eww why did I say that?! He's a very bad Dom, he's the worst. He abused me when I was with him. Just eat Liza.

I ate through the entire plate finally having a decent breakfast. "Thank you master, how can I thank you?"

Alex smirked and unbuttoned his jeans. "You could munch on this slave." he exposes his sex. I tried hard not to throw up or look disgusted for the sake of my life or my girlfriend's. I bit my lip to seem like I wanted him but I wanted my girlfriend and nothing more than her. Sex wasn't even on my mind.

"Oh yes sir!" I moaned. That was the best thing about Alex, he's dumb and he has such a big ego that he thinks any body and everybody loves him and his body. He's a pompous ass that's all.

He hovered over me, forcing himself down my throat. I took his trashy junk down like a champ, and did my best not to throw up on him. I choked instead, and the rest went from bad to worse.

Ashley's pov

Dylan, Gia and I head off the plane to the airport. "Have a hotel booked or are we hanging with your family?"

"We're staying at hotel Majesty for three days, then too San Fran for a week and I don't know how long Cali will be." Dylan said.

"Okay..."

Ashley pov

We arrived to the hotel when finally Dylan got off the phone with his mom. "Alight mom I'll see you tomorrow in the morning, we've got to catch up on rest, you know?"

He got off the phone with her then we left the cab and called a bellhop to get our baggage. The Majesty was a nice hotel four star and spacious. They had a pool, gym, bowling room, movie room ,spa and cafeteria but also order room service. 

We walked to a blue and pink woman at the desk. "We rented the L 127 room a two days ago ring a bell by Dylan Sinclair?" he asked.

The lady smiled. "Oh Mr. Sinclair, yes!" she struts to the key rack trying to get some attention from him then comes back to the desk with a perky face and the key with a golden crown on it. "Have a good time in your suit Mr. Sinclair!"

With that we walked off to the elevator. The bellhop followed in another elevator, we made it to the third hundred. The floor of luxe suite was the third, the first hundred was the accommodation suit, for middle/lower class, the second was silver key class, the golden luxe was for people who wanted the luxe life suite but not the  Regional romantic or gods and goddess suite. Regional romantic was fourth and Gods and Goddess was all the way up top, the best for the best and the most expensive. 

We stopped at the third hundred, to our room that wasn't so far away. The bellhop followed us to our room then Dylan let him in to drop the bags off. Quickly he disappeared then Dylan and I were alone. 

"At fucking last Ash!" He flopped back on his bed. I went to the drawer taking the remote and turning the TV on. 

HBO was currently on, playing "The Fault In Our Stars" my movie though! But then I was too tired, so I turned on the Pandora channel. Now playing on there was "Up All Night" by Jamal Lyon (Empire cast ft. Jussie Smollet). The song was so beautiful, and I was so feeling the song, I was tired but I couldn't get any sleep.

I was thinking about that awkward dream and Eliza. I sit and just listen, I text my dad and tell him I'm at the hotel. I check for any other text, none. Notifications? Just some Instagram likes from Corvina and Maddie, friend request, comments. Haters on my Vogue picture and even promoters commenting on my Gram, Facebook, Tumblr, Kik, Email, one from Nate Borgia, Oovvoo request from models, photographers, writers, interviewers. 

I kik'd Nate:  Hey Nate! *Inset blowing kiss face with eyes closed and the heart at the side  emoji*

He was typing...  Nate : Hey babe, no show from Liza, we've been calling her to death. But anyway where the hell are you? I wanna shoot you! *Sad face with tears, then blue head ghost coming out of mouth emoji* You're sure a ghost model and follower, show some love.

Me: CTFU, I'm in Florida. You anywhere near?

Nate: Nah.

Me: I'll be at Cali in two in a half week, I'm here in Florida for three days, San Fran for a week and Cali for a bit.

Nate : I'm going to be in Cali for a whole two months with Alec, Heidi and Irina. Also to close the deal on Robinson corp, the president seen that Eliza was missing and hasn't been holding her business so he's putting a close on it and an IPO on the building for a new corporation ran by a Polish cleaning company named Swifty Tape that is soo boring girl.

Holy shit, that's why Heidi and Irina called me so many times. 

Me: No I'll take over, it's not like she has next of kin. I can't let that business go, I'm Liza's visual merchandiser. 

Nate: *Inserts guilty emoji* She has a sister but she never mentions her... Her name is Vera Landgon. That's her birth name, she's not even married so I don't know how Eliza has the last name Robinson. Vera doesn't want her sister's company but will take it if someone doesn't call by president in position by tomorrow afternoon.

Me: Get me a Google hang out call with the president ASAP please Nate. I know I have what it takes and the best interest for the company, co owned with Heidi and Irina. 

Nate: Okay babes, I'll hurry with that. Try to get hold of that bitch, her company is crashing like 9/11.

Me: Not funny. I'm going to get some sleep, kay? Try your best and I'll try to find her. Shit's crae now, night night Nate.

Nate: *Insert sad face with lip poking out* Don't go, I have a promo!

Me: Ard, make it quick Nate. I'm #tiredafnosleepgang.

Nate: Lol, when you make it to Cali, text me. Instantly meet me as Rip't studios for a shoot for Calvin Klein, Galbana, Derchi, Maxxed, Dhalla's and for Borgia, my own personal clothing line and Eliza's which is half assed finished because she dissappeared out of thin air and on you!

Me: Oh that's great because my friend is modeling at Rip't studios for his friend that gave him an offer. Two birds, one stone.

Nate: Naked shoot in Derchi okay? You'll be wearing clothes but this season is so barely clothes and provocative. You're working with Barbara Palvin in Derchi and Borgia then Maxxed wants a promo video, walking around in the gardens outside Rip't. 

Me: Sounds good, can't wait. I think Haddassah James would be a great model to include too, she's great. Her skin color against certain filters and lights would do great. Please do Haddassah with me in Galbana and Dhalla's please!

Nate: I don't know if she's for the shoot, she acts like the new Naomi Campbell... I'll see about it. Everyone likes her but behind the camera she's a bitch.

Me: Okay, night Nate.

Nate: Night babes.

I charged my phone in the box. "Who was that you had a quick convo with?" Dylan asked.

I blushed. "My ex girlfriend's photographer best friend, he's going to be at Cali for a while and he's doing work at Rip't studios where you'll be," I stood from the bed, going to my luggage searching for a night dress. I chose a black nightie that came to my waist. 

I walked to the bathroom, taking off my clothes and turning on water to make a bubble bath. The bathroom was quite huge, the tub was like a Jacuzzi, and at my side was a bucket of ice and bottle of wine and champagne with two glass cups with a gold rim. 

I wrapped a towel around me so I can go back and take my loofah with me. Dylan looked kind of lonely. "What's wrong Dyl?" 

He looked up then brightly smiling. "Oh nothing, I'm just happy I'm not alone and I have a friend-- hope you enjoy your bubble bath Ash."

I hugged him but then by accident my towel came undone. "Shit!" I cursed.

Dylan covered me up. "It's okay, I didn't see much." he laughed it off. "Go take your shower silly goose!"

I walked off, but stopped in my tracks feeling alone still, I didn't want to be alone. I still felt numb, missing Eliza yet ever so mad at her. Damn me! "Dylan..." I turned to him.

He looks up from his phone. "Yes?"

"Take a bath with me please, I don't want to be alone tonight," I whimpered, ready to cry as tears prickle my eyes and fall like baby waterfalls. My legs became weak and lost all strength, so he caught me. "I don't want to be alone," I said more and more as I realized I was needing her.

He walked me to the bathroom, sitting me down on the edge of the tub and undressed in front of me.  He actually respected me.  "Get in first, I won't look." I stood and threw my towel on the sink then got in. I close my eyes waiting for him to get in.

"Done?" I asked.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Do you want to lay down on me or sit back and just enjoy it?"

I looked at Dylan like a brother so it didn't bother me to lay on him. "Sure," I'm surprised he kept his boxers on, that must feel weird.  I didn't feel much of him. "How are you controlling yourself? I'm a girl, naked in a tub with my tits and body showing, up against you..."

He cracked up. "You're like a sister and you're my friend, actually best friend because I don't have many best friends."

"Oh..." I laid my head on his chest, and relaxed. 

He sighed. "I mean when I first saw you I wanted to make love to you but I just broke up and I didn't want to be a man slut you know, you're tempting, you're so petite-- You've ever been with a guy?"

I shook my head. "I just always thought I was a lesbian since I was eleven, I've always been attracted to girls, never have I done anything with guys."

He smirked. "For all you know you could be bisexual, you aren't the least bit curious?"

I raised an eyebrow, well just a little curious. "How does it feel?" I ask.

"If you want to know take my boxers off and try me on for size, like a sweater dress." he purrs in my ear. This wouldn't hurt would it? "What about condoms?"

No worries then. "My doctor said I would never be able to have children as soon as I had my first period at fourteen," I pulled his boxers down, revealing his package. He wasn't the average white guy type down there, he was pretty huge. "Oh my god, well Dylan I guess..." 

He lifted me by my hips placing me on top of him, instantly I felt full. No spaces left to fill, he was deep inside of me, instantly I felt myself convulse around his length. I heard him grown and let his head fly back on the tub as he relax, he took my hips pumping me up and down on him, then I made movement.

It was okay, I liked it a little. I moaned a bit as I felt a pair of hands grasp my breast.  He was poking at my core, where it fired inside of me. "Dy-Dy-Dylan!" I whimpered

"Yes baby?" he moaned. "what is it?"

"It feels soo....Good!"

"No, you feel soo good," he moaned, enjoying himself. "I think it was a good idea to wait a bit before trying to get you on the night we met, how could you have never tried being with a guy ever baby?"

My hips buck against his waist and breast bounce. "I... don't... Know!" I yelped at I feel myself coming to my climax, I sensed he was almost there the way he snatched my waist tightly, he pushed himself inside further.

"Baby!" he gasped.

"I'm gonna!" I mouthed.

"FVCKSH*T!" We cursed together, alas coming undone together, his seed spewing inside of me. It feels warm and the pressure is extreme towards me, it's all so new. Then I'm nice and relaxed as I let him bath me, this feels good. Not right but it still feels good.

"You took it like a champ, even if you are a lesbian and just my friend," he kisses my cheek. "How was it?" 

I shrugged my shoulders. "It was okay, it felt good." it was nice but not as nice as it was with Eliza. I missed the way she made me feel; Inside and out. 

He placed me on top of his sex again but didn't do me. "We'll have to do this some other time, if you're up for it. I won't do anything you don't want to do, but right now you just feel so..."

I blushed. "I know," I giggled. Both of us stayed like this for a bit, I felt full and he was pleased. He still continued to bathe me and I, him.

That night we slept together in bed, naked. We were both too lazy to put on clothes or get in our separate beds. He held me tightly as I cried for a few moments before finally going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2K 21
curious twenty-three year old Stephanie Caine unexpectedly stumbles across something that has her questioning everything including her sexuality. she...
921 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
289 0 12
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...
472 80 8
"The harder I try to resist, the closer he come, effortlessly defying my intentions" A tale where love holds secrets, every look hides a truth. ' Li...