Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams

6K 168 19
By B_S_Robinson

Dedicated to JADA01 thanks for liking my story darling, hope you can stick with me and the story. <3 !

A Week Later After Graduation...

Ashley's POV

(In JFK airport)

Dylan and I waited for our flight as we were eating cheese bites from the Auntie Anne's food shop and drank cherry flavored juices. I got on Oovoo with my dad and Ms. Honey, video call. "Hey honey!" my dad said, answering the call.

My dad and Ms. Honey were in his bed together, yet they had clothes on. "Hey dad, hi Ms. Honey!"

"Hey Ashley, good morning love." she smiles as she snuggled up with my dad.

"Still going on the trip with Dylan?" dad asked. 

I nodded and stood up to show him all around the airport and then bought Dylan into the camera's view. "Oh, hi Ben!"  Dylan waved his hand at the phone.

"Hey son, so happy to know you're getting a great job out there and seeing your family, but make sure my little girl is safe and happy, if she isn't you know it won't be pretty." dad threatened.

Dylan laughed. "Yes sir I know, I will take very good care of Ashley she's in good arms you already know."

My phone beeped indicating our plane is here. "Alright daddy we gotta go, I'll text you when we're in Florida, okay?"

He nodded. "Alright princess, have a safe flight." 

I blew him a kiss then ended the call with him, we walk straight to the gates until I was stopped by growling. What was that? Something kept bumping into my foots. I turn around and seen nothing until I looked down. 

It was a muddy brown puppy. "Well hello little guy; Are you lost?" 

The puppy whimpered. I crouched to look at the dog, it looked up at me and I realized it was Gia. Oh shit, the poor baby. I picked  the dirty dog up and swaddled her in my jacket. "Oh Gia baby, you're still alive after all this time?" I asked.

Gia just looked up. She was in such a bad condition, but no one stole her and she made it and she was just a little baby. "It doesn't matter, as long as you're with me, mama Liza didn't take you when she just left out of the blue."

Gia shook her head slowly. Damn was she smart. I look to the attendant. "I need a five star first class plane room right now."

The woman looked at me like I was crazy. "As if you have that type of money."

I flicked out my card in her face. "I said now, my dog just found me and I can't bring her on the middle class plane with a thousand people on here will attendants will tell me to get ride of her or put her on the back where the chicks, dogs or pet Iguanas are!"

The lady jumped and swiped my card. "Approved, enjoy your first class flight Ms. Black!"

I gave her a fake smile. "C'mon Dylan, let's hurry." We left our original gate and to the other where the first class plane was, it was three sections for three host, we just so happen to have got the last one before someone else took that space before us. I carried Gia through the bridge to the last plane room. Dylan took a seat while I took Gia to the bathroom to give her a bath. 

There were complementary soaps, towels, shampoos, bath liquids, oils, candles and normal dog shampoo with hair caps and a blow dryer.  I run luke-warm water for Gia, and place a towel before the tub so when I bend down the water splashing on the floor won't make it slippery. When it's almost like a bubble bath but not quite to the height it was supposed to be for a human, it was just right because she was so small. 

I run dog shampoo into the water and let it foam then place Gia in the tub. She didn't fuss or put up a tantrum. "Good girl." I kiss her head and scratch behind her ears where she liked it. 

She bark then played around with water. I look into the cabinet and find a pair of dog toys, a rubber bone and a water squishy rubber octopus that floated. I apply a generous amount of dog shampoo in my hands and start with her back and making my way to all over her body.  

I let Gia paddle in the water to wash herself off and sit back to keep a careful eye on her. Dylan came in and smile. "So this little girl is your's?"

I nodded. "I'm surprised Gia made it, it's been a week since I've seen her I don't remember how I lost her, she's only a baby Dylan yet she's strong."

Dylan chucked. "She is, for that I'd give all the treats in the world making it through big bad New York, anything could have happened and she found you in the airport. Must have tried to follow you and couldn't get your attention but couldn't then got it when out stood at the gate."

I smiled and stood. "I know right, she didn't even put up a fight when I ran the bath, please get me a towel  also Dylan."

Dylan hands me a towel, I put it over my shoulder and pick Gia up then swaddle her in the towel. I take her to the plane bed. Once she's dry I throw the damp towel away and put her in a small blanket and cuddle next to her. Dylan laid on the bed with me while petting Gia, I closed my eyes and slowly feel asleep. 

(A Dream)

"Ashley..." A whisper came into my hears, giving me shivers down my spine.  "Ashley..." another whisper, more hurried and hushed.  "Ashley, please."

I opened my eyes and see a pair of caramel colored legs, I looked up. "Eliza?"

My vision cleared up. "Yes baby it's me, I know you miss me."

I growled. "I hate you, don't you dare call me baby or say I miss you!" I pushed her until she was on her back, making her cry out in pain. I stood and kicked her at the side. "You left me, hurt me and you've lied to me!"

She cried with tears pouring from her eyes.  "I know but please you must forgive me, there is a reason for everything, you must think why I did all of these things, don't hate me."

I was about to let another kick to her side loose until she grabbed my ankle. "Let go of my leg bitch!" I feel on top of her then thunk cleverly quick to choke her. "piece of lying shit, you just like to hit others so I'll show you a lesson and who you'll be calling mistress shit bag!"

She choked and tried to push me off her. "Please!" her attempt worked. Eliza always was a bit stronger than me no matter what. She held me down by my wrist as I was on my back, I turned my head not to face her. "Baby look at me!" she cried out. I felt tears on my face coming from hers and still didn't look. 

"No!" I rebelled. She put my palms to her face and neck. "It's me baby! It's me, mommy." now she was just manipulating me.  I looked at her anyway.

"No it's not, you're not my mistress, my mommy, my nothing!" I yelled. 

She smiled innocently, almost kindred, like some fucking goddess and her voice was so monotone, light and angelic. "I know you. I know somewhere behind all this hate you are good. I know you miss your real mother, that's why you replace my affections and care for you like how it used to be from her. You have a little mommy kink and it's okay, I love you with all my heart and it's okay to be upset."

I shook my head with denial. "No that's not right."

She let go of my hands, and they dropped. I tried to move them but they just seemed numb, I felt nothing in my hands, something was calming me over my entire body. "Yes it is, if this is how you feel because you lost your mom it's right." her hand went over my face to push away the bothering hairs in my face, and then she caressed my cheek. I struggled to get up but I still didn't budge. "Relax love."

I grunt in attempt to move. "What is this?! Why can't I move?!" 

She let more tears stream from her eyes seeing me struggle. "You won't move until you realize to throw away this negativity and accept you still love me, you're basically binding yourself to the ground it's not me," she kisses my head. "Just let go."

"Accepting to love you is impossible!" I scoffed. 

"No it's not, you love Eliza so stop acting like you don't Ashley." Another saintly voice came unto me, that filled my ears up. I smiled in joy, now able to feel my feet! 

I look to my left, it was my mother! But at a distance, she was so far away, but glowing. "Mama!" she came to me, taking her sweet time. OMG, was the dead ever so slow getting to the living? Her wore a  flowy white dress with a golden and diamond bustier. Her hair flowing as there was any wind here, ummm okay? Her eyes were a lightening blue, striking me dead in the face.

She got on her knees smoothing my hair back. "Tell her you love her, you know you do and know I will always be here. I want you to be happy, and I know she's the one for you."

I look at Eliza. "She's a liar mama and a sadist!"

My mom smiled. "I know, but hold on. This is all for a reason, she'd protect just as much as I would."

I felt my knees soon. "I can't forgive her mom, I'm too full of--"

"Hatred." Eliza whispered.

I nodded, "Yes that bitch."Then all together I couldn't feel my knees or down to my foot. "Shit!"

"Karma's a bitch, isn't it love?" Eliza asked one sided.

I cried knowing the truth. "I don't know."

Eliza and mom nodded. "You do know."

"No!" I growled.

"Mom you do know, if you say it now we'll exist we have to because if you don't love mama now we'll never see you we'll still be waiting all for nothing and then die!" a child-like voice cried out. A small body came from the light, then another. 

The closer the body came, it was clearer for me to see. There was a little boy with with tannish brown and specs of blonde hair. He was the on speaking to me. "Who are you?"

A little girl came through the light holding his hand. "Mom please!" the little girl stomped her foot. She had light brown hair and piercing eyes. 

Was I their mother? "Mom?"

They both nod. "Yes, you are our mom!" the little boy shout, they didn't go any farther. "We can't go any farther than this, this is as far as we go because we only exist a little. But listen to us and we'll only say this now because we need you to understand."

I looked at my son. "Understand what?"

The boy sighed, almost crying too. "You love mama here in heaven now, but do so as well on Earth and if you are still full of hatred for mama when you wake up from this dream then we won't exist we probably will even die from your stupid decisions you think of making. There will be a time when mama finds you, and right then and there you must forgive her!"

"What stupid decisions?" I ask.

They don't reply, but my daughter spoke. "I don't want to die mom!" she cried hard, and leaned into her brother for comfort. "Say your sorry to mama, mommy please..."

Eliza smiled. "Listen to the kids, not me or your mother but for them, they're beautiful, smart and kindred kids."

My own mom smiled. "Make me a proud mother and grandma, I'll see you soon." my mom stood and ran into the light with the kids.

"No!" I yelled. "Mom don't leave me, I need you and I don't even know my own kids' names!"

The three of them looked back and the little girl spoke. "You will if you just do right and keep loving mama, thinking about her and thinking of pretty names for us." My daughter gave me a wink and waved. "Bye mom, bye mama!" blowing both kisses to Eliza and I.

My very own children reminded me of how I once loved Eliza. "I don't hate you, how could I?" My entire two legs are freed from the invisible bonds. "I want to love you, I want to try but it seems hard, I want to believe you don't lie to me, I want to believe I didn't know you before we met but for them I'll try to look through all the bad and see the woman I once loved, and now I want to touch you and kiss you then love you all over."

She looked away, ashamed probably. "On Earth, I'll try to be better... Well my human self, I don't know what me on Earth is going through, this is all just a dream but at least I can love you, I can't give you all the answers to why I did what I done but the other Eliza can and she will, you be patient with her and let me remind you of who she can be when this is all over."

"I can't ever stay mad long can I?" I knew I was so gullible too. "I love you Eliza Robinson, angel, dream person or whatever reminder you are of the one I love on Earth."

She shook her head. "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

My entire body was free, I was able to get up and move now that I released myself from the hatred and negativity. I kissed the visionary on her lips and felt her dainty hands carry me up in her body, swaddling me in her enamored love, I felt at peace with her. I kiss her lovingly, reaching my neck up because I was so short. This was nothing but pure intent with our kiss. "I love you so much, I love my life and I will find you!" I gasped between kissing.

Eliza nodded. "Somewhere on Earth I'm lost without you, in need so find me. I would have never left you like that, think hard and positively in order to find me!"

She laid me down on my back as she floated. "What is happening to you?" I asked holding onto her.

She smiled. "You're waking up, that's all baby."

The visionary's feet starting to fade invisible yet visible like a ghost. "Don't leave me!" I said. "Don't do what my mom did, or the kids!"

She chuckled. "I will appear two more time before I really come to you, each time I'll let you know something, as long as you still have feelings for me I'll never leave you."

"How do I find you?" I asked, kissing her neck.

"All in due time, these things take time for itself to reveal, be patient with me." 

I gulped in fear and shook my head. "No, I can't I have to know now!"

She started to fade at her stomach, she eyes widen in fear. "Tell me you love me in here on this Heaven as it is on Earth!" 

"If this is heaven then why does me waking up slowly and you fading away feel like hell?" I screamed, clutching onto her shoulder. 

"To get to heaven you must go through hell, I did that for you so do the same for me!" she spoke quickly. "I'm fading, say it now!"

"I, ASHLEY BLACK LOVE YOU ELIZA ROBINSON ON THIS HEAVEN AS IT IS ON EARTH, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE AND WHAT HAPPENS."

Eliza sighed. "I love you so much more, don't forget this and whatever comes in your way after this dream do not let it trap you, there is always something ready to trap you and take you away from me, and don't stay at Florida, San Francisco or Cali with Dylan too long the fame, the get away and the life will amaze you from you journey to me, see your heart."

"Why not?" 

"They'll sed--" she was gone and I heard another voice, it was a male one. Dylan's I think.

"Ashley! Ash--Ash! Ashley!" I felt the ground shaking.

(Dream over)

I felt tears and someone shaking me when I woke up. I opened my eyes and seen  Dylan with Gia. Gia licked my cheek, instantly making me smile. "You're awake finally, oh god you worried me!" Dylan gasped and then laid back on his seat in relief. 

I sat up and wiped my tears away. "Why?"

"You were crying, moaning, yelping and make all types of upset noises in your sleep so I woke you because you didn't look peaceful in your sleep." he told me. He turned on some television and relaxed.

"Oh... Are we almost at Florida?" I asked, taking Gia in my arms.

He shook his head. "Few more hour, baby."

Baby?

****************************************************************

And that was our newest and probably weirdest update but it was all for you guys. I love you, and would it hurt to give me some comments so I know how you feel, or how to improve, what do you OR do not like about it, just thoughts, commentary, hearts, likes and whatever else or even your negativity. Don't be invisible fading visionaries! CTFU, love you anyways. 

And that will be that, so long my Darlings, until then. You do what you do best, read and stay #perf!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
11.8K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
642 81 8
"The harder I try to resist, the closer he come, effortlessly defying my intentions" A tale where love holds secrets, every look hides a truth. ' Li...
494 0 15
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...