Little Tomlinson *UNDER MAJOR...

By PinkPrincess00

All Rights Reserved 2012 ©PinkPrincess00 Book One More

Description!
Unexpected News [1]
Nothing [2]
Baby Girl I'm Your Dad [3]
No Place Like Home [4]
Wardrobe Changes & Pap's[5]
Mushu [6]
Cheater [7]
I Love You [8]
Ken Dolls [9]
Saturday Dreaming [10]
Princess Tellie [11]
Harry's Dream [12]
Hitting and Kicking [13]
New York [14]
NOTE
first xmas <3 [15]
YEAH!!! BUDDY! [16]
Completely Alone [17]
WHO'S POV? [18]
TMH TOUR! [19]
It's Finally Hit Me... [20]
So Darian's Not Keen To Share [21]
Oh shit Lou! [22]
Bitch Slap Her [23]
Tour & Imagination [24]
The Party Don't Start 'Til I Walk In [25]
Oh thy Romeo [26]
[27]
FryingPans-R-US
Eidee Will Save Us All!
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF THE BED!
If We Do It Right We Do It Once
Ed Sheeran
Don't Ya Think It's Weird? Weirder Than Weird?
YO!
I Guess It Runs In The Family/ Oh Shit Lou P2
I Love You... But You're so Bad...
Killian You Bloody Pervet!
A Lie Is Formed
Thank-You Eidee
It's Not Really The End
SEQUEL INFO!

Well That's Just A Slap In The Face

1.7K 41 4
By PinkPrincess00

{LOUIS'S P.O.V}

I looked back and forth between Eidee and the blonde girl. Okay I don 't need a fan jumping around right now.

"So who is this fangirl idiot anyway?" I sassed. I could tell I'd just broken the blonde's heart. Shit. "Sorry." I mouth to her so Eidee couldn't see.

"SHE IS NOT AN IDIOT!" Eidee screamed. Okay then... "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME? I get it you lost your daughter but news flash i knew her before she knew what a dad was!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE SAYING?

"What!" I yelled back. " YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE AN EFFORT TO FIND TELLIE! AT LEAST NOT AS FAR AS YOU'VE TOLD US!"

I could see tears forming her eyes but i just couldn't find any part of me that cared. I just want Tellie back and this isn't helping!

"Hey stop being a basterd and read the signs mate! Because why would Darian recommend me? Why would this case be so personal to me? Tell me that you dick! I am going, Chantelle, I told you what was going on tell them for me!" She shouted rushing out the door.

"LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" Darian yelled slapping my arm.

"Ouch!" I protested as she whacked me in the head with her phone.

"What did you do!" She yelled again.

"She was being a bitch!"

"And you weren't being a dick head? Louis I've know you since the day I was born you are a dickhead at times! What are you waiting for! Go after her!"

I rolled my eyes. "FINE!" I made my way out making sure to slam the door loudly. I stormed out the police station. I saw her getting into a car.

"EIDEE!" I shouted. She looked at me from her car and just scoffed before driving away.

"BITCH!" I shouted again. I sighed and walked over to my car. I need to get out of here. I need to go away from here... I can't go to London... I can't go to Doncaster... God I'm just going to drive! I got my phone out and started texting.

TO: HAZZA

Gone out to think... see you later

I put my keys in the ignition and just started driving blaring music from the car. So my girlfriend dumps me and then I wake up the next morning to find out that my daughters been kidnapped. GREAT! I frowned as music blared through the car. I had no idea where I was going... somewhere high...

It didn't take long for me to find a look out. I was now just sitting on the front of my car looking out at the night sky. I just calmed me down. This is fucked up! I have sex with a girl and now I'm sitting here cause my daughter got kidnapped by her? Why Phoebe? She's the smartest girl out there... I swear she probably helped create apple... She's beautiful, funny, smart, loving, fearless, brave, I've known her my whole life... Well if I ever have a school reunion people probably wouldn't be surprised to hear that me and Phoebe had a kid... God why am I thinking about Phoebe! I should be thinking about Tellie! At least she's probably safe... Phoebe would never hurt a fly!

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. Ah shit!

I slid my phone and put speaker on sitting it on my leg.

"LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU!" Darian's voice came.

"Hello Darian, yes I'm good thanks how bout you?" I mocked.

"Lou they think Phoebe's in Bradford."

"Bradford?"

"YES! BRADFORD! You know where Zayn grew up? There is a reason they call him Bradford bad boy."

Why would she be in Bradford? It just didn't seem like Phoebe... She would've either gone New York or Sydney...

"Louis you there?" Darian snapped bring me back to reality.

"Yeah." I replied swallowing the lump that was forming in my throat.

"So get your ass back here."

"Fine... but I have no idea where I am..."

"Dude! GPS!"

"I got Darth Vader's voice on mine." I replied cracking a small smile remembering something.

"Um Okay good well May the force be with you!" She replied. I heard the line go dead. I don't think Phoebe would be in Bradford... but if she is that's probably why. No one was ever going to put Phoebe with Bradford! I jumped off the hood of the car sliding my phone back in my pocket during the process.

I was about to get in my car ready to drive when I saw a car pull up next to mine. I stopped and saw a blonde chick with curly hair.

"Louis?"

"Um..." I muttered.

"It's me... Carly." She replied

"Oh...Italian waiter girl." I mused.

"What?"

"NOTHING!" I shouted quickly putting my hands in the air.

"Its strange how you still make jokes when your daughters been kidnapped." She snapped under her breath.

"Or good at hiding my emotions." I snapped back. She sighed and a tear fell down her face.

"Are you okay...?" I asked stepping closer to her.

She nodded her head quickly. "I-I-I'm fine..."

"It's Harry isn't it?"

"H-h-he h-h-hasn't c-c-called me-e-e."

"Sorry love..." I shrugged walking back over to my car.

"He's seeing someone else isn't he...?" She mumbled.

"He flirted..." I replied. She sighed.

"Tell him it's okay... we weren't exactly official... he never even took me to meet you guys..."

I felt a rush of sympathy for this girl. Going by the One Direction shirt she's wearing I think she's a fan... And she's scared Harry doesn't like her...

"He told us he loves." I said truthfully. He eyes lit up and her frown to into an ear-to-ear grin.

"Really Louis?" she screamed. The next moment she was tackling me to ground hugging me.

"Um...Can you get off me?" I choked out.

"Sorry..." she mumbled letting to go of me.

"I've got to go..." I mutter power walking back to my car.

"Who is she? The girl he's flirting with?"

"Red head, detective...um..."

"Good competition?"

"Yeah." I replied truthfully. I quickly got in my car happy to escape.

It didn't take to long to end up back at the hotel. It took quicker than it took to leave there. I walked through the door only to the lads, Darian, Juli and to my displeasure Eidee. I think she hates me... so i just going to sass out on her until she does something... I mean Tellie's like been kidnapped! And it's not like she's doing anything!

"...Me and Juli are leaving fro Bradford tomorrow." Eidee was saying not even noticing as I slipped past her. "We'll keep you's posted. Goodnight!"

Juli gave me a wave and I waved back but Eidee just scowled and started leaving the room.

"What I miss?" I asked loudly.

"Call El." Harry instructed.

"Why?"

"Just call El."

I shook my head as Eidee walked out the door Juli following at toe. What are they going to do at Bradford?

"Call Italian waiter girl Haz... She's heart broken..."

"I did... A guy answered so I thought she broke up with me..." He said angrily.

"She's heartbroken trust me." I replied sitting on the floor.

"El didn't want to dump you." It was Darian speaking now. "Kill had a gun to her... it was their plan... distract us all so that they had a better chance."

"I always hated Killian." I spat venomously.

"Simon's called off some concerts for you." Harry said. I nodded. So El didn't mean it? It was the best thing I'd herd all day! There's One Thing (You've got that One Thing) that can be solved... All I need is Tellie back. And Phoebe gone...

(A/N

HEY! SO THIS IS BECAUSE @CREATIVEDROPLET13 HARASSED ME AGAIN... LOL SO THREE VOTES AND TWO COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE? YEAH SO BYE! AND THANKS!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-C XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 97 46
Hope you enjoy this book...it's my first Niall Horan imagine book so don't judge me. ENJOY ^.^
117K 3.3K 55
My life All rights reserved ©2014 Hariana Fanfic