The FBI and the suspect (Camr...

By Alph4andOm3ga

Camila is a FBI... There was a murder where she finds herself getting hurt. Her next job is to go undercover... More

The murderer
Text
Interrogation
Cafe
Dinner
Not a Ninja
Apple Pie
White Walls
Welcome
She better be
Torture
Another Lauren
Perfect Aim
Police
Desk
Trigger
Race car
Blood
Break
British
Long day
5-A
That was close...
Herself
Warrior
Bananas

Undercover

1.8K 60 9
By Alph4andOm3ga

August 26 7:17 am.
I don't remember when was the last time I went on a date. I think I was in High School. His name
was Harry. Not really sure about his surname.
He was sweet but not my type.

"Good morning Chancho" Dinah said and I handed her a coffee.
"Thanks"

"Good morning. Anything new?" I said sipping on my coffee looking at the computer that Dinah works on.

"Nope, just this girl Jauregui she went to the CD and Vinyl shop" she said scrolling on her computer then opening a picture of Jauregui.
"This girl haves style"

"What did she purchase?" I asked looking at the picture of her with a bag walking away.

"Yea umm" Dinah said placing her coffee down and searched for the purchase.
"Aha! Lana Del Rey Hone-"

"Honeymoon" I said cutting her off. I smiled thinking of her listening to Lana Del Rey. I heard someone clear a throat.
"I have her album" I said quickly and Dinah nodded.

"Cabello!" I heard Simon shout making his way to me.

"Yes sir?"

"Lauren Jauregui thinks she's going on a date with Lilly Collins, they never seen each-other in pictures. We already went to Collin's house and talk to her." Simon said looking at me then the folder of information.
"So they talked about the usual, favorite color, food, sport, talents, etc. Collins favorite color is Red, favorite food is Pizza and her talent is draw she doesn't do sports"

I nodded memorizing all the information and the rest of the date is depending on my acting which is not that bad... I think.

"Um may I ask where is the date?" I said

"It's a surprise, you two will be meeting at the arcades" Simon said.

"Really?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Ug yea sure what ever lets just finished with this" I said and Dinah started cracking up.

"She's... Gonna... Hahahaha take you to the... ARCADE!" Dinah said between laughter. Simon stared at her and started laughing to.

"Who would of taught that the FBI is so immature" I said walking away.

"Get ready for the... ARCADE" Simon said bursting into laughter.

I hate them so much...

-/-/-/-/-/

I hop in my yellow Corvette C7 Stingray. My baby...
I put the key in and start the ignition, roaring like a lion. I love you...
I stepped on the gas and made my way to the arcade.

On my way there Simon called me.

"Agent Cabello" I said.

"Camila, just to tell to be careful out there, we don't know anything about Jauregui she might be dangerous" He said and I nodded.

"Thanks Simon I'll take care of myself" I said making a turn the the parking lot.

"You got your gun?" He said making me chuckle.

"Is that even a question?" I said and he laughed.

"Go get her tiger" And with that I end the call. I looked at myself in the rearview mirror to make sure my makeup was perfect and my bow was placed right.
Go get her Cabello...

I stepped out of my baby and everybody was looking at me. I smirked to myself walking away. I locked my car and entered the arcade.

I looked around me searching for Jauregui but no sign of her. I was about to take my phone and call Simon but someone interrupted by tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw a beautiful green eye girl.

"Um Lilly?" She said and I just stared at her. She waved her hands in front of my face and I blinked my eyes.

"Oh um yea" I said smiling. Keep it together Camila.
"You must be Lauren"

"It's nice to actually meet you" she said smiling and shook my hand. Her eyes...

"You have beautiful eyes" I said and covering my mouth. What the hell Camila!?
"I'm sorry" I said mumbling and she blushed.

"T-thank you" she stuttered.
"Nice bow" she said and I smiled holding a giggle.

"Nice hat" I said and she giggled

"Come on" she said walking to the arcades me following her from behind. I couldn't help but check her out. Damn... Nice legs... Nice ass... Nice everything!

"What do you want to play?" She said turning around quickly almost catching me checking her out.

"Um what ever is fine" I said playing with my hands. Why are you so nervous??

"How about that?" She pointed to a shooting game and I smirked.

"I bet you I win" I said and she giggled. God her giggle... Omg she's beautiful...

"10 bucks?" She said and I laughed.

"Game on Jauregui"

-/-/-/

The game is a pistol and they are some objects with a little red LED. The object moves and you obviously have to shoot it. Lauren is on my left.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" I said smirking and she rolled her eyes.

"We'll see about that" she said and the bell sounded and the objects started popping.

Can... Got it.
Bad guy... Got it
Gas... Got it
Soda can... Got it

I was shooting what ever catches my eye that was moving and had a little red light.
I heard Lauren groan making me smile and chuckle a bit. The bell ranged again finishing the game. Guess who won... I won baby!

I turned around at Lauren and she was looking at me smiling. I extended my hand and she shook her head taking out 10 dollars. Two of 5. I chuckled and handed her 5 dollars.

"Just because it's our first date" I said winking at her making her blushed lightly. We started walking and she was silent.

"You're very good at that game!" She blurted out making me laugh.

"Thanks" I said smiling. We played a lot more games. My phone started buzzing.

"It's Collins" I said and Lauren looked at me confused. 'My boss' I mouthed and she nodded understanding.

"Hey Camila, I forgot to tell you that they are microphones so we can hear you." Simon said and I literally wanted to scream at him.

"Understood boss. Anything else? I'm kinda busy here" I said winking at Lauren and she blushed looking away.

"Try to get information from Jauregui, and try to get close to her I don't know maybe kiss her or get her in bed, just to let you know if things get heated we will turn the mics off and I'll text you when we do." he said and I let out a sighed.

"Sure boss see you at work" I said and hang up.
"Sorry about that"

We are walking outside and we stood there.

"What was that about?" She said and I gulped.

"He just wanted to make sure I had the information about the crime that happened yesterday" I said and she nodded.
"About John Fox" I finished searching for her eyes a sign or something. Nothing...

"I thought you worked on a Starbucks" She said confused. Fuck...

"Yea but I quit, I mean... I LOOVE making coffee" I said with sarcasm making her laugh.
"But it's not my thing"

"And what's your thing?" She said with her husky voice turning me on.

"I don't know..." I said smiling and she smiled.

"You ready?" She asked and I smiled.

"How did you got here?" I asked and she scratch the back of her neck.

"The bus" she said embarrassed making me giggle.

"The bus?" I asked and she laughed.

"I can only afford the bus" she said making me burst laughing.

"Come on" I said motioning her to come with me. I felt her eyes on my ass so I turned around quickly her eyes still on my ass. She turned up quickly and started blushing. She's so cute!!
I giggled and I opened the door for her.

"You're such a gentlewoman" she said and I shrugged.

"I try my best" I said and closed her door. I walked to the drivers seat and hop in. I quickly got my FBI badge and throw it at the back of the car. Luckily Lauren was on her phone. Close one...

I started driving and I noticed that I don't know where I'm going.

"Jauregui?" I said and Lauren looked at me.
"Where am I going?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Proof Pizza and Pasta" she said and I smiled.

"You taking me to eat pizza?" I asked but on the inside I was craving for pizza.

"Oh nono baby, we are going to eat the best pizza in Miami" she said and I nodded then blushed just realizing that she called me baby.

We arrive to the restaurant I got out of the car and walked to the passengers door opening it for Lauren.

"Thank you" she said shyly.

"No problem madam" I said in a British accent. She laughed and pushed me playfully.

"You're such a dork" she said and I giggled. I walked beside her and grace our fingers. I slowly grabbed her hand and intertwine our fingers. She looked at me and I smiled at her.

We walked inside and order the pizza.

"Ok I got to admit something" I said smiling and I had Lauren's attention.
"I actually was freaking out when you said we were coming to a pizza restaurant" I said embarrassed and Lauren stared at me while smiling widely.

"That is so fucking cute" She said and I smiled. Oh my! Her saying a bad word makes me want to do bad thing to her... Such a turn on

We started eating our pizza having little conversations. All of the sudden we started talking about the crime of yesterday.

"How did he got killed?" She asked finishing her pizza. I sighed looking at the table.

"He got shot" I said looking at her eyes searching for something. Nothing... A bit of sadness and anger...

Lauren payed since she insisted. We head out and got in the car. Me opening the door for Lauren.

"Does he haves children?" She said playing with her fingers.

"Yes..." I said and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb and bring her hand to my lips kissing it softly.

"I'm sorry Lilly" she said smiling and I shook my head.

I started driving to Lauren's house, her giving me the directions. Once we got there I parked the car and stayed there in silence. The radio playing softly.

"You didn't answer one question Collins" Lauren said smiling at me and I looked at her confused.
"So Lilly, what's your type?"

"My type huh?" I smirked.
"Green eyes, black hair, full pink lips, likes to play arcades" I said getting closer to her.
"Sexy as fuck" I said and she gulped. I sat down on her lap. My knees on the side of her legs.
"Likes to hear Lana del Rey, is very bad at shooting games, did I mention sexy as fuck?" My lips grazing her lips, our noses touching, her breath smells like watermelon. Maybe it was cause the gum.

"So tell me Lauren" I said softly in a husky tone.
"What's your type?" She looked at my eyes the at my lips. This will be interesting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 10.9K 32
"Sergio Pérez siempre ha sabido que no es suficiente para Max Verstappen. Desde su compromiso hasta sus actuales años de matrimonio, sabe que el Alfa...
63.8K 11K 47
nacido en una familia llena de talentos aparece un miembro sin mucho que destacar siendo olvidado sin saber que ese niño puede elegir entre salvar o...
569K 84.1K 88
Toda su vida fue visto de menos y tratado mal por las personas que decían ser su familia, estaba cansado de que todas las noches llorara por aunque s...
70.3K 7.4K 59
Gabrielle Scamander una adolescente maga que fue adoptada por el matrimonio Scamander, se encontraba finalizando su segundo año en el colegio Ilvermo...