From making scars to seeing s...

Af DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF

(TRIGGER WARNINGS: This story deals with depression, suicidal thoughts, and self-harm, if anyone is prone to... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N OMG!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 23 (Part 1)

2.7K 52 124
Af DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF

(Omg! Y/N's birthday today!! Btw, this is going to be a LONG chapter! I might split this up into two chapters, the mall and then part two is the party.)

~Jack's POV~

"Maaaaarrrrk....wake up." I yawned and threw a pillow at his face. "Huuuh....I dun wanna....." Mark groaned. "Get up lazy-ass. We have to prepare for Y/N's birthday." I told Mark and threw another pillow at him. "I'm up! I'm up!" Mark yelled into his pillow. "Sure you are. Now get up sleepy head. We have a big day to plan ahead." I told Mark again and tried to pick him up. "What time is it?" Mark groaned again. "It's 9 in the morning. Now wake up!" I hissed at Mark. "You know it's hard to get up with a hurt leg right?" Mark asked me tiredly. I helped Mark up and into his crutches. "Thanks Sean." Mark thanked with a yawn. "No problem, do you want to get dressed or make breakfast?" I asked Mark. "I'll just eat breakfast first." Mark replied with another yawn. "What do you want for breakfast then? I can make bagels, bacon, eggs-" Mark cut me off. "Ooh! Ooh! Can I have eggs and bacon?" Mark asked childish. "Sure. You can just get dressed while it's being made." I told Mark and followed him to the stairs. "Fiiiiiiinnnne. I'll get dressed, but you need to carry my bags again, please?" Mark agreed. "When you're in the bathroom getting changed, I'll wake up Y/N, if she isn't already." I told Mark. "Wait, so you're going to wake her up, if she's not up already, and text Abagail to take Y/N to the mall at 9 in the morning?" Mark asked. "Yeah. That's the plan isn't it?" I answered. I grabbed Mark's bag and helped him the the stairs to the bathroom. Mark shut the bathroom door and started getting changed. As he was doing that, I knocked on Y/N's door. No answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I put my ear up to the door and heard faint singing. "Y/N, are you in here? Are you getting dressed?"I asked to the door. I got no answer, only singing. I slowly turned the knob, opened the door ajar and peered in. To my surprise, I didn't see Y/N, but I saw that her desk was moved over to reveal her "secret room." I slowly walked into her room and knocked onto her little square seal. The singing stopped and I heard the sound of Y/N's crutches. She removes the seal and peered through. "Yes?" Y/N asked. "Hi. Just came in here to wake you up." I smiled. "Oh, is that so? Well, I've been awake for the past hour waiting for one of you two to wake up." Y/N smiled. "I heard you singing." I changed the subject with a smile. Y/N didn't say anything, she just stood there with a flushed, red face and big eyes. "It was beautiful." I smiled softly. "T-thanks Jack." Y/N thanked quietly while blushing. "You have an amazing voice, don't be shy and hide it. Y/N." I told Y/N. She just half-smiled and looked down. "There there, Jackyboy's here..." I shushed Y/N and wrapped my arms around her body. "I'm done getting-" Mark cut himself off. I'm just going to go back into the bathroom..." "No, no Mark, It's ok. Can you join in the hug please?" Y/N asked and looked up at Mark. Mark smiled and hugged us both with his huge muscular arms. We stood there for a few minutes until I heard my phone ring downstairs. "Excuse me a moment, I have to go answer that." I excluded myself from the hug and dashed downstairs.

~Ring! Ring! Ring!~

It was a call from Abagail.

~Phone call A=Abagail, J=Jack~

J: "Hello?"

A: "Hey, Jack...Sean...whatever you liked to be called, did Y/N wake up yet?"

J: "Yeah, she's been awake. Why don't you text her around 10?"

A: "Sure. What are we going to do at the mall?"

J: "I dunno. Get ice cream, or lunch. Maybe Starbucks. Make sure Y/N has a good time there, please."

A: "I'll try and make it the most fun experience she's ever had."

J: "Great. I hope she has a good time. i don't want Y/N having a bad birthday."

A: "Yeah, no one really wants a bad birthday..."

J: "So, Mark, Y/N and i are going to go eat breakfast and get dressed."

A: "Do I text her at exactly 10?"

J: "No, make it like 15 past 10 or something random."

A: "Ok. I'll see you at 2."

J: "Ok, bye."

A: "Bye."

~End of phone call~

"Who was that?" Y/N asked. "It was Abagail. She asked if you'd want to go to the mall at around 10." I answered. "Sure, but why didn't she just text me?" Y/N questioned. "Oh, she said she tried, but you weren't answering so she called me." I lied. "Yeah, I shut down my phone before I go to bed so I don't get woken up by texts or notifications." Y/N explained. "Why don't you go turn on your phone and call or text her back?" I suggested Y/N to do. "Ok, but you need to help me downstairs after I get dressed." Y/N told me. "Me too." Mark repeated. I ran upstairs and helped Mark down each individual step. "Thanks buddy." Mark thanked me. "No problem." I smiled and ran back up the stairs. I waited outside of Y/N's door. Suddenly, I felt hands on my shoulders and next thing I knew, I was being pulled into Y/N's room. "Shh!" Y/N hushed me and put a hand over my mouth. "Don't worry, I'm not doing anything serious. I just didn't want you freaking out. I need to tell you something." Y/N told me and took her hand off my mouth. "What is it that you want to tell me?" I asked. "Sit on my bed and listen." Y/N demanded. I did as told and sat on her bed. "So...today, at 2:12 p.m. I officially turn...17...I just want you and Mark to get me a F/K cake a sing happy birthday. That'll mean the world to me. Can you please do this for me? My seventeenth birthday? Please?" Y/N asked. "Of course! Hopefully you and Abagail will be back by 2. Then I guess she can celebrate it with us." I agreed. "but she doesn't know it's my birthday. I didn't tell her." Y/N said. "Well, it can be a known surprise for you, and a non known surprise for Abagail." I lied. "Thank you Jack. This will mean the world to me." Y/N smiled and kissed my cheek. "No problem. Anything for my birthday girl!" I smiled and hugged Y/N. "Again, thank you. But enough chit chatting, let's go get breakfast!" Y/N chirped and strolled over to the top of the stairs and looked at me. I just smiled at Y/N and helped her down the stairs. "We should just move your bedroom downstairs for the next few weeks." I chuckled as we got to the last step. "Can we have breakfast now?!" Mark groaned. "Quit your whining, you're gonna get your food!" I yelled at Mark. I walked over to the kitchen and started looking in the fridge for some breakfast foods. "Y/N, where's your rashers and eggs?" I asked. "Oh, you gotta go butcher the cows and get the eggs from the coop." Y/N joked. "Ha, ha, very funny. But seriously, where are the eggs and rashers?" I asked. "The rashers are in the bottom drawer, and the eggs should be straight ahead." Y/N answered. I looked straight ahead for the eggs, and I looked into the bottom drawer for the rashers. "Found them! Now I'm gonna make some breakfast for y'all." I announced and started cooking some breakfast. "Did you have to say y'all? Really Jack?" Y/N chuckled. "Whatever, I just gonna get to yer breakfast." I joked in a southern accent. I heard Mark and Y/N crack up laughing at that.

~Time skip 5 minutes of cooking breakfast cause' I can~

"Ok, breakfast's done! Come get it!" I announced.

~Time skip again 10 minutes of eating and almost choking of laughter cause' I can~

"That was a really good breakfast, Sean. Thanks." Mark thanked. "Yeah, what he said." Y/N pointed to Mark. "Thanks. But I made dinner for my parents almost everyday back when I lived with them." I smiled. It was about 9:20 a.m. and I still needed to get dressed. "I'll back in a few minutes. I have to get changed." I told Mark and Y/N and ran upstairs with my bag.

~Another Time skip 5 minutes of getting changed cause' I can~

I got changed, ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs. "You got changed quick." Mark said surprised. "Yeah, because I only have a broken arm, and not a sprained or broken leg/ankle. So, it's quicker for me to get changed." I explained. "Whatever..." Mark said annoyed. "So... what should we do for the next half hour?" Y/N asked. We looked at eachother with a certain look. That particular look said, "GTA V." Mark, Y/N and I made a mad dash for the couch and I, being the only able person to, turned on the playstation and booted up the game. We each grabbed a controller and started playing for 10 minutes until Mark got a text.

~Buzz, buzz, buzz~ (Yeah, I have GREAT sound effects)

"Who's that?" I asked looking at Mark. "I don't know. Lemme check." Mark said as he reached for his phone on the coffee table. "It's from Ashley." Mark answered looking at his phone. "What does it say?" Y/N asked. "I still need to turn on my phone." Mark answered. Mark turned on his phone and checked to see what Ashley said. "Uh, Sean, can I talk to you for a second?" Mark asked while getting up and going to the kitchen. "What?" I asked. "Ok, Ashley asked if she could bring he friend Max over to the party." Mark whispered. Suddenly, Y/N just started crying. "Y/N?! What the heck?!" I asked as I ran over to Y/N and started comforting her. "What's wrong?" Mark asked in a comforting voice. "I-it's n-nothing...j-just...forget it." Y/N said through tears. She tried to get up the stairs but I had to help her. "Please, just leave me alone." Y/N said as she wiped her face and slammed her door with her crutch. I stared at her door. "What the heck was that about?" Mark asked. "I...I don't know." I answered and ran down the stairs. "How should I answer to Ashley?" Mark asked as he stared at his phone. "I..I don't know. Just say yeah." I answered, still shocked over what happened with Y/N. "Do you think she overheard us say Ashley?" Mark asked. "I don't know. But I do know that she is friends with Ashley, so that can't be it." I answered. Mark answered to Ashley's text and picked his controller back up. "Do you just wanna get back to gaming?" Mark asked while staring at his controller. "Yeah, yeah sure." I answered whilst picking up my own controller. "Why would Y/N just burst into tears like that?" Mark asked. "I don't know." I repeated once again.

~Time skip 20 minutes of gaming cause' I can~

"Hey, Jack." Y/N said from the top of the stairs. "Hey, Y/N. Are you feeling alright?"I asked from the couch as I paused the game. "Hey dude! I was just getting into a jet!" Mark complained. "Not really, but...I need to talk to you for a second, can you come up here?" Y/N asked. I got off the couch and dashed upstairs. Y/N walked into her room; I followed her and shut the door behind us. "What did you need?" I asked. I looked at Y/N's face and her eyes were red and puffy. "Umm...about going to the mall with Abagail...is she coming here, or should I got to her?" Y/N asked with a sniffle. "I think she's coming here." I answered. "Ok, but I need to clean myself up." Y/N answered. "Uh, Y/N. Why did you suddenly burst into tears?" I asked. "Jack...as much as I want to tell you, I can't...today...maybe tomorrow, or next week." Y/N answered and started walking towards the bathroom. "But...why can't you tell me now? Is it personal, or...?" I asked while grabbing her shoulder. "I..it's...I'll tell you later." Y/N jerked her shoulder away from my hand and walked into the bathroom. I just looked at the bathroom door, confused. Why would Y/N jerk away from me like that? Maybe this is SUPER personal. I walked down the stairs and heard a knock on the door. "Who could be here at 10 in the morning?" Mark asked as he looked at the door. I shrugged my shoulders and went to answer the door. I opened the door to find, Abagail? "Hey, Jack! I came here because Y/N texted me to." Abagail smiled. "Ok, I guess Y/N texted you at 9?" I asked. "Yep, and where is she?" Abagail asked while looking behind me. I turned my head towards the stairs and I didn't see Y/N. "She's in the bathroom getting ready. Would you like to come in and sit down?" I asked while greeting Abagail inside. "Sure. Is that the "amazing and fabulous Mark" on the couch?" Abagail joked. "For your information, I am VERY amazing and fabulous!" Mark sassed. "I believe you, but that's just what your girlfriend told me." Abagail chuckled. "Well, I see you are the Abagail that Y/N and Sean-Jack have been talking about?" Mark asked while putting his hand out for Abagail to shake. "Yes, and I see that you are a gentleman. Just like my sister described." Abagail smiled. "Oh, that's very kind of her to say that." Mark smiled. "I see you two are getting along. Now I'm going to go upstairs and check on Y/N." I informed Mark and Abagail. I ran up the stairs and knock on the bathroom door. "Yes?" I heard Y/N ask from the other side. "Yeah, it's me Jack, and Abagail's here to take you to the mall." I answered to the door. "Really? She's here? Just give me a minute, I gotta finish my makeup." Y/N called from the other side of the door. "Y/N, you don't need makeup to be beautiful, you already are." I said sweetly to the talking door. "Thanks, but my eyes are puffy and red, I'm not going in public with red and puffy eyes." Y/N thanked but refused. "Ok, beautiful. I'll be waiting right he-" I got cut off by Y/N. "Ready." I helped Y/N down the stairs. "Wait...*facepalms* What the heck happened to you three?!" Abagail questioned. "Seriously, you didn't realize I had a cast?" I asked. "And that I had crutches?" Mark asked. "We were in a car accident yesterday." Y/N answered. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry for you guys! Y/N, when we're at the mall I'm renting a wheelchair so you don't have to walk." Abagail said worried. "Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault. It was just an accident." Mark affirmed. "Well, I hope you three get well soon! Y/N and I will just be getting to the mall...somehow." Abagail waved. "We'll be back around 2!" Y/N waved and walked out the door with Abagail.

~Your POV~

"So, do you want to take a bus?" Abagail asked as we walked down my driveway. "Sure, do you have any bus tokens?" I asked. "Yeah, I always carry bus tokens around. Just incase. Oh and do you have money, so you can buy whatever you want?" Abagail asked. "Shoot! I forgot my money. Let me just go and get it." I answered and walked back up to my door. I pounded on the door with my crutch. Jack opened the door. "Did you forget something?" Jack asked. "Yeah, my phone and my wallet. Can you please get both of them for me? They're on my nightstand." I asked. "Anything for you, munchkin." Jack cooed and ran up to my room. He came down a minute later with my phone and my wallet. "That's a cute little wallet you got there." Jack complemented and handed me my phone and my wallet. "Thanks. I got it 7 years ago." I thanked and kissed Jack on the cheek; that made him blush a little. "No problem. Also, it's in great shape for being 7 years old." Jack added. "Yeah. I best be going now. Mall stuff to do." I smiled and waved to Mark and Jack. "Ok, you wanna get going now?" I asked Abagail. "Sure, where's the nearest bus stop?" Abagail asked. "Right around the corner. How do you not know that?" I asked and we started walking. "I never take the bus, I only have the tokens because of my dad, giving them to me." Abagail answered. We walked to the bus stop and waited a few minutes until a bus came around. We each gave the bus driver a token and got onto the bus.

~Time skip 10 minutes of a long bus ride cause' I can~

"Here's our stop. Let's go do mall stuff. Or whatever." I announced to Abagail and we departed the bus. "Shadowlake Mall. Sounds kind of scary with that name." Abagail added. "Enough reading! Let's go to the mall!" I exclaimed and started going ahead of Abagail. "Y/N! Wait up, I wanna press the button for you!" Abagail exclaimed back and ran to catch up with me. "Your honors, m'lady." I offered the button pushing to Abagail. "Thank you, dear madam." Abagail thanked and pretended to courtesy. We had a good laugh after that "roleplay" of medieval times and Abagail pressed the button. "Where do we go first? Hot Topic Or Toy Land?" I asked. Abagail looked over at me with a slight smirk. We both knew what to do. We looked straight ahead and traveled over to Toy Land. Teenagers or not! We're still going to look at the Legos and Barbies! "Wait, we need to get you a wheelchair first. I'm not letting you suffer walking around all day. "That's sweet, Abagail. But where are the wheelchair rentals?" I asked looking around. "I think they're at the front of the mall. Which is...a few steps away. That's handy." Abagail pointed out and walked over to get rent one. Abagail paid the fee and returned to me with a wheelchair. "Thank you. But what about my crutches?" I asked as Abagail set down the wheelchair. "There's a thing in the back that specifically holds crutches." Abagail told me and took my crutches as I sat down. "I'm glad the mall has these." Abagail added as we started moving. "Yeah. I didn't want to be walking on crutches for 4 hours." I agreed. We headed back over to Toy Land. "So many toys, so little...something..." I laughed at not knowing what to say. Abagail and I looked at Minecraft papercrafts, Barbie dolls, lego sets, drawing tools, plushies and other fun things. "Y/N, look at this necklace! It's really cute!" Abagail exclaimed and pointed to a blank, two piece, heart necklace. "As cheesy as it is, I think we should get that." I admitted. "Really? Ok then, I'll pay for it." Abagail told me. "I think we could get this engraved." I said unsure. "Really? It should say, "Best friends, with Abagail and Y/N underneath." Abagail told me. "That sounds cool. Let's do it!" I agreed and we went to the counter. "Excuse me, can we get this necklace engraved?" Abagail asked the man at the counter. "Sure. What do you want on it?" the man at the counter asked. "We want it to say best friends in the middle, but make "best friends" into two halves, then Abagail on the left, and Y/N on the right." Abagail described. The man drew out what Abagail said on a piece of paper; "best friends" in two halves on a heart, Abagail on the left side below, and my name on the right side below. "How's this look Y/N?" Abagail asked she showed me the picture. "Perfect." I smiled. "Great. We'll take this." Abagail smiled to the man behind the counter. "The engravement will be done in about 5 to 10 minutes." the man behind the counter told us. We both said ok in unison and continued walking around Toy Land. "Ooh! Abagail, look! A lego sets!" I exclaimed. "Oh, those things that always hurt my foot when I stepped on them. Lovely." Abagail joked. "It's two Lego Friends sets with girls that kind of look like us." I added. "I suppose Stephanie looks like me."Abagail agreed. "I think [insert whichever Lego Friends character looks most like you] kind of looks like me." I admitted. "I guess. Should we get these?" Abagail asked. I shrugged. We put the sets down and looked around a little bit more. "Excuse me, ladies, your necklace is done." the man behind the counter announced.  We looked at the man and started trotting over to the man. "How does this look?" the man behind the counter asked while showing us both the necklaces. "Those look awesome!" Abagail and I exclaimed in unison. We laughed at that and thanked the man for the necklaces. "These are awesome, Abagail," I smiled, "thank you." "No problem, I just wanted you and I to have a great time here." Abagail smiled back. We continued looking through Toy Land and ended back up in the Lego aisle. "We're back here, at the Lego Friends. Also known as, little things that hurt to step on." Abagail joked. "I think we should just get these sets to play with. Y'know, we build them together and just play with Legos." I suggested. "Sure, I guess it could be fun. I've never actually played with Legos, only stepped on my brother's. Just make sure I don't step on any." Abagail agreed an we went to the cashier. "How much for both of these Lego sets?" Abagail asked while showing the lady cashier. "Aren't you a little too old for these?" the cashier lady asked. "Nope. And, how much are they?" Abagail asked again. The lady took the sets and scanned them. "$10.98." the lady answered. Abagail and  I both pulled out five dollars to pay together. "Wait, we need an extra dollar." I chimed in and pulled out one dollar. "No, no. Let me pay the extra dollar, it's the most I can do." Abagail offered with a smile. She pulled out one dollar and handed it to the lady. The cashier lady took our money and put the sets in a bag and handed Abagail two cents in change. "Here you go, have a good day." the cashier lady smiled. "Thank you. And you too." Abagail smiled and took the change. Abagail put bag on the wheelchair handle and we headed off. We got out of Toy Land and went over to the massage chairs. "Are we actually going to pay to use these massage chairs?" I asked confused. "Sure, how much is it?" Abagail asked. "Umm... 50 cents for 10 minutes..?" I guessed. "Ok. Oh, it says it right here. Derp." Abagail laughed. "Dude, the kiddie ride things cost more! And those last for 2 minutes!" I pointed out. "That's stupid. But, it points out that you spend more on your kid than on yourself. Ooh! I should make that a topic to argue about for English!" Abagail agreed. "You, are SUCH a nerd!" I laughed jokingly of course. "Yup! Of course I am!" Abagail laughed back. We had a good laugh then Abagail helped me sit onto the massage chair. Abagail put one dollar of quarters into the two coin slots for us to relax on the chairs.

~Time skip 10 minutes or relaxation and massage chairs cause' I can~

After our ten minutes was up, I felt really tired. "*yawn* Do you feel as tired as I am after that?" I asked Abagail while lightly hitting her arm. "*yawn* Yeah, a little bit. What do you wanna do now?" Abagail asked back. "First, what did you do with our necklace? Second, I say we get coffee." I suggested. "The necklace is in my pocket, and what about...Starbucks?" Abagail suggested. "Ok. Just help me into my wheelchair. Please. Then, can we put on our necklaces?" I asked. "Sure thing!" Abagail smiled and helped me up into my wheelchair. I thanked Abagail and we headed to Starbucks. "When we get there, we'll put on the necklaces. Also, is it by the mall food court?" Abagail asked. "Of course. It has food...ish..so it has to be by the food courts." We got to the food courts and went to Starbucks. As we waited in line, some people gave me weird looks. I'm pretty sure that they were about the wheelchair, but what's wrong with one disabled person? I ignored the looks and glared the other way. "Y/N, are you ok? You look a little annoyed." Abagail asked. "Nah, it's nothing. Just getting some "looks." I answered. "Don't worry about those people, just-" Abagail got interrupted by two teenagers coming up to us looking excited. "Hey! Y/N!" one of the teenagers exclaimed. "Do you know them?" Abagail whispered. I shook my head and kept on looking at them. "Hey, Y/N, we're BIG fans of you and Jack!" the one teenager girl exclaimed. "Oh, it's awesome to meet a fan, but, it's Jack's channel, not mine." I smiled. "You still were featured on a video and we are BIG fans of him." the other girl smiled. "Thanks. But did you want an autograph or...?" I asked. "Sure! My friend and I would LOVE an autograph!" the first girl exclaimed. "We saw the video of you, Mark, Jack and another girl playing Amazing Frog!" the second girl exclaimed. "Cool! So, do you have a pen for me to sign with?" I asked. "Yeah! We always carry around pens in case we bump into a celebrity!" the first girl answered. I signed both their notebooks and they got a selfie with me. "Thank you so much Y/N!" both the girls exclaimed. "No problem! Great to find a fan!" I smiled. "Wait a second... Aren't you Abagail? From  high school?" the second girl asked. "Yeah, aren't you... Jennifer?" Abagail asked back. "Oh my god! Yeah! You are SOO lucky you help Y/N! I wish I had that opportunity." Jennifer sighed. "I'm Jennifer's best friend Julia. Awesome to meet both of you!" Julia smiled. "You too, I hope to see you both in school! Also, Y/N is my best friend. So I'm kind of forced to help her." Abagail smiled. "Hey!" I joked. "Kidding! I love helping you!" Abagail laughed. "It was awesome seeing you here Y/N, but we best be going now. Bye!" Jennifer waved. "Bye!" Julia waved. "Bye!" I waved back. Abagail just waved with a smile. "Well. That was random. Also, don't they know Jack goes to our school?" I asked. Abagail shrugged and we moved up. We got our coffee and sat down at a table-well, Abagail sat down at the table, I was just stuck in my wheelchair.

~Time skip 15 minutes of drinking coffee and almost choking because of laughing cause' I can~

"So, we finished our coffee. What do you wanna do now?" Abagail asked as she took me to the trashcan to throw out my empty cup. "Hmm...do you want to go to Hot Topic? They got some cute t-shirts." I suggested. "Isn't that place full of goths and emos?" Abagail asked. "No, that's Spencer's. Or where ever. I don't know. But they chaged Hot Topic so it's all cute, and not goth-ish or "emo." I answered. "Ok. whatever." Abagail agreed and we headed for Hot Topic. Soon as we got in, Abagail squealed and headed for the t-shirts. "What's the hype?" I asked. "It's GIR! I LOVE Gir! He's SOO cute!" Abagail squealed. "Calm down, he's just a robot." I told Abagail. "I can't! It's GIR! Oh my god! He's wearing my glasses!" Abagail squealed again. She was looking at a shirt that had gir wearing big nerdy glasses with a text saying, "I am all that is nerd." I have to admit, Gir is really cute in his dog costume, but Abagail absolutely ADORES him. "I am SO getting this!" Abagail added. "Good for you. Well, I'm getting my crutches and going to look around." I told Abagail and grabbed my crutches from behind and starting walking to the other t-shirts. When I was looking, I saw a Baymax t-shirt. It had Baymax with "Bah la la la la" above his head. "This is so cute! I need it!" I squealed like Abagail then, caught a glimpse of another Baymax t-shirt. The second one had Baymax holding Hiro's cat saying, "Hairy baby" with Hiro against his back laughing. They were both so I cute I decided to get both. I picked up the shirts and threw them over my shoulder. "Hey, Y/N. I got my Gir t-shirts." Abagail smiled as she approached me with the wheelchair piled with at least five t-shirts. "Hey. You really love Gir don't you?" I asked. "Yeah! He's adorable! How can anyone not like him? So, what did you get?" Abagail asked. "Just two Big Hero Six Baymax t-shirts." I answered. "Cool. Let me help you into the wheelchair." Abagail offered and picked up her t-shirts so I could sit down. I sat down, gave her my crutches and she asked if I could hold her pile of shirts. "Let's go pay for these." I suggested. "But I'm not done... I wanna shop more." Abagail said quietly with a sad face. "Sorry, we can keep on shopping. Where do you wanna look?" I asked. "Do you like Batman?" Abagail asked. "Yeah. *gasp* I know an awesome shirt for us!" I gasped. "Matching Batman tees?" Abagail asked excited. "No. Matching Batman and Robin tees!" I answered. "Oh, ok. But who's Batman and who's Robin?" Abagail asked. "I always liked Robin better. But you can choose whichever." I offered. "I like Batman more, so I'll get the Batman half." Abagail answered and pushed me to the half-and-half t-shirts with Batman and Robin. The Batman half was a gray tank top with a red half Bat symbol that said Batman in the middle of it. The Robin half wasn't different, it was just a white tank top with Robin in the middle of the other half of the Bat symbol. "Are these what you were talking about?" Abagail asked while picking up the Batman t-shirt. "Yeah. They have a buy one, get other half, half off. Get it? HALF off. Yeah...cheesy jokes." I joked. "Ha, Ha. REALLY funny Hot Topic. Hilarious." Abagail said sarcastically. "So funny I forgot to laugh." I said dully. "So, are we done shopping?" Abagail asked. "Yeah. Let's go pay for this stuff." I answered and we went to the register. Abagail put all the shirts on the counter and the cashier lady scanned all the tags. "That'll be $43.95." the cashier lady told us. Abagail and I looked at each other worried. "Do you just want to pay together?" I said quietly. "Sure, I'll pay half. Obviously." Abagail told me and pulled out a 20 dollar bill. I took out another 20 dollar bill from my wallet and a couple extra dollars. We put our money on the counter. "Is this enough?" Abagail asked. The lady took the money and counted it. "...20, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47. This is enough. You're change is 65 cents." the lady told us and handed Abagail 65 cents in change. "Thank you." Abagail thanked and we headed off. "Have a good day." the lady concluded and we walked out of Hot Topic. "Well that killed 15 minutes. It's 11 o'clock. What do you want to do now?" Abagail asked. I shrugged. "I say at 12 we go get lunch, then we can go do whatever. But right now, we need something to do for an hour." I explained. "Umm... do you want to go check out RadioShack? Or Barnes and Noble? Maybe...ooh! We can get custom made t-shirts!" Abagail suggested. "How about we go in that order. Then, we'll go get lunch and do whatever else. "Ok. Let's go!" Abagail agreed and we started moving. We got to RadioShack and looked around for a little bit. "There isn't anything in here of interest Y/N. Should we just get to Barnes and Noble?" Abagail asked. "Yeah, there isn't anything I like in here." I agreed and we headed out and to Barnes and Noble. We got in and Abagail got all ecstatic about the books. I laughed at her happiness of books. "Once again, you are showing your true nerd side." I laughed. "There are books about EVERYTHING here, how can someone not be happy about that?" Abagail said happily and pushed me over to the sciencey books. "These are BORING. Let me just look around on my own." I told Abagail and got my crutches once again. As I sat up, I started traveling over to the fiction books. "Ah, the true classics. Harry potter, Doctor Who, Lord of the rings, and the Hobbit." I sighed as I passed those books and went over to one particular book. "A whole lot of lucky...? Seems interesting." I said quietly while picking up the book. I looked at the back and it read, 

"Hailee Richardson never realized how much she hated her Salvation Army life and Goodwill accessories until the night her family wins the lottery. All of a sudden she's no longer the only girl at school without a cell phone or a brand-new bike! And the newfound popularity that comes with being a lottery winner is just what she's always dreamed of. But the glow of her smartphone and fancy new clothes wears off when Hailee is transferred to Magnolia Academy, a private school. All of a sudden, her best friend and parents seem shabby compared to the beautiful Magnolia moms and the popular bad-girl Nikki, who seems to want to be her friend. Now, Hailee wants nothing more than to grow up-and away-from her old life. It'll take one very busy social networking page, a stolen first kiss, and a whole carton of eggs for Hailee to realize that not all luck is good, not all change is bad, and a best friend who's just a call away will always be more valuable than a phone."

"Cool. I might just read this..." I admitted and put the book under my arm. I went back to the wheelchair to find Abagail's face stuck in a book. "You enjoying that book there?" I asked laughing. "Yeah, it's really interesting. It talks about NASA's experiences with time and space. Like wormholes, and what the moon is like." Abagail told me while showing me the cover. "Nerd. Look what I found." I joked and showed Abagail the book underneath my arm. "A whole lot of lucky. My sister has that book. She never read it though. She'd probably let you borrow it, so you don't have to buy it." Abagail told me. "Ok, thanks. Are you going to buy that space book?" I asked. "Yeah. Let's get to the register if you're not going to buy anything." Abagail told me and I hopped in the wheelchair. "Wait, I want to buy a cookie." I told Abagail and sprang back up. "Do they sell cookies?" Abagail asked. "Yeah. Do you want one?" I asked. "Sure, I'll just be over here paying." Abagail told me. "What kind of cookie do you want?" I asked. "Just get me whatever kind you like, I don't care." Abagail answered. I went over to Barnes and Noble's Starbucks. "What would you like?" the man behind the counter asked with a smile. "Uh, two F/K cookies please." I asked. "That'll be $4.98." the man smiled and grabbed two cookies from the display. I gave him a five dollar bill and he handed me 2 cents in change. I just put the two pennies in the Cancer treatment jar. "Thank you." I thanked as the man handed me a bag with the two cookies. I held the bag as I walked back over to Abagail. "Got the cookies?" Abagail asked as she took my crutches and I sat down. "Yeah, right here." I showed Abagail the bag and she pushed me to the tables by the Starbucks. "Thank you for buying me a cookie." Abagail thanked as she sat down. "No problem. Here ya go." I smiled and handed her a cookie.

~Time skip 15 minutes of chatting and eating cookies cause' I can~

"Man, Jack would love this right now. He LOVES cookies." I smiled. "We can take a couple cookies home so we can give them to Mark and Jack." Abagail suggested. "I guess, but we'll get the cookies before we leave." I told Abagail. She nodded and we got up to go. "What were we doing next? Oh yeah, custom t-shirts!" Abagail exclaimed. "You seem really excited about these custom t-shirts." I chuckled. "Yeah, 'cause I never got one before! I want a t-shirt that has my name on it! Don't you?" Abagail asked with a smile. "I guess... I never really thought much of it before. It's just a sprayed on graffiti of your name on a shirt." I shrugged. "Yeah but it's YOUR name." Abagail exclaimed. "Yeah, my name is no different than anyone elses." I told Abagail. "Whatever, we're still going to get custom t-shirts." Abagail told me and pushed towards the custom t-shirts. "We're here. Let's go!" Abagail exclaimed. Inside, there were t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies, skateboards, everything! "I thought they only did t-shirts..." Abagail said confused. "I guess not. But I want a hoodie." I added. "What would you like?" a girl at the register asked us. "Umm, I'd like to have a t-shirt with my name on it, and my friend here, would like a hoodie with her name on it. "Ok, just follow me to the customizing station and I'll get you set up." the girl smiled. She got out from behind the register and we followed her to the back. "So, this is where you pick your product, the design, what you want, how you want it, extras, and all that good stuff." the girl explained with a smile. "Do you want to go first?" Abagail asked. "Sure." I agreed and sat up to see better. It was an iPad with different products, fonts, sizes, and extras on the screen. I picked a medium, white hoodie, a graffiti font, a medium sized font, typed in my name, and I put paint splatters around my name. "Cool! Now it's my turn." Abagail complemented. "Thanks." I smiled and wheeled myself to the right of Abagail next to the other display items. There was this one skate board with the name of Josh on it with skulls around the name. Cool skateboard, Josh. I wish I could skateboard. There was also a tank top with the name of Jessica with pink, sparkly butterflies around it. "I'm done." Abagail announced. "Ok, now the t-shirt and hoodie will take about half and hour to get both done. If you want, we have a waiting area over by the front with magazines." the girl told us while pointing at the waiting area, which was empty. "Thank you." Abagail smiled and grabbed my wheelchair handles.

~Time skip half an hour of waiting and talking cause' I can~

"Y/N, it's 12 and our things aren't done. Should we just wait for a little more?" Abagail asked. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure-" I got cut off by the lady. "Excuse me ladies, your customs are done." the lady announced. Abagail got up and we went over to the back. "Here's your t-shirt, and here's your hoodie." the girl smiled and handed Abagail the t-shirt and hoodie. "Thank you!" Abagail smiled and took the customized products. She came back over to me and handed off my hoodie. "Cool! I'm so wearing this hoodie later!" I said amazed. "What about our Best friend Batman t-shirts?" Abagail frowned. "Ok fine, I'll wear this tomorrow." I rolled my eyes jokingly. "It's 12 and we got our things. Wanna go eat l-" I cut Abagail off, "YES!" "Ok let's go!" Abagail agreed and we wheeled off to the food courts. "Here! What do you want? You can pick first." Abagail offered. "Ok...umm, how about...F/K food(at the mall)?" I asked looking around at the mall food courts. "Sure, whatever. What do you want from there?" Abagail asked. "Umm... how 'bout, F/K (food from that place)." I answered. "Ok. I'll get whatever." Abagail concluded and abandoned me to get food. Thanks for leaving me alone, Abagail. Real helpful. ESPECIALLY since I can't even walk on my feet...foot..whatever. I guess I'll just find a table. I wheeled myself over to one empty table with 4 chairs. I wish Jack and Mark were here with us to enjoy lunch together...I wonder what they're doing...?

~Meanwhile, with Jack and Mark at Jack's house~

~Jack's POV~

"C'mon, c'mon. Where is everyone!?" I said frustrated and worried. I paced the living room while biting my nails. "Sean, quit freaking out! They'll be here eventually! Most of them live on the other side of the world, it takes time! You'll be fine!" Mark reassured me. "Yeah...yeah, I will. They will. But what about Ashley, and Ryan and Daniel? They are five minutes away, it shouldn't take this long!" I questioned, looking Mark right into his goddamn pretty, chocolate brown eyes. (HOLY CRAP THE SHIPS AND FEELS ABOUT SEPTIPLIER! XD) "Sean. Listen to me. It can take Ashley awhile to get ready. She's told me this. Calm. Down." Mark grabbed my shoulders and told me (somehow). "Ok, ok. Ok. Ok. I'm gonna quit freaking out. I'm gonna stop freaking out. I stopped freaking out. Deep breath. In. Out. In. Out. MARK CAN YOU CALL HER?!" I breathed..;and then I freaked out once more. "Sean, you were calmer in the car crash. She just texted me saying she's out-" Mark got cut off by a knocking at the door. I hobbled over to the door and opened it with my good hand. "Hey, Jack! How's it going?" Ashley smiled and put her hands out for a hug. I hugged her with one hand and Ryan looked over her shoulder. "Hey, Jack! It's Ryan!" Ryan smiled. I let go of Ashley and she came into my humble abode. Ryan put a hand out, so, being polite I shook it and smiled at him. "Nice meeting you, Ryan!" I greeted. "Would you like to come in?" I asked. "Nah, nah, I'm just gonna stay outside, guarding the door with Daniel." Ryan said sarcastically. "Oh I didn't see Daniel. Come in, come in both of you!" I smiled and stepped out of the way for both guys to step into my house. "Nice place, Jack." Daniel complimented. "Thanks." I thanked. "Hey, bro!" Mark exclaimed and grouped hugged Daniel and Ryan. "Nice to see you, Mark!" Daniel smiled. "You too! I haven't seen you in like, a week!" Mark hugged.

~Ok, back to Agabail and Y/N at the mall~

~Your POV~

~Time skip 1 hour of eating, laughing,  getting pretzels, getting more food, etc.~

"Oh my god! We should be comedians!" Abagail laughed. Both of our faces were red, our stomachs hurt of laughter and we almost choked on our food! "I never thought... I'd laugh... this hard!" I laughed between breaths. "I...can't...breath!" Abagail panted out of breath from laughing too much. "These are the kind of moments I haven't had in a LONG time. Thanks for this, Abagail." I smiled. She smiled back, got out of her chair and hugged me in my wheelchair. I felt like I was going to cry. I sniffled and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. "Are you ok?" Abagail asked. "Yeah..yeah, I'm fine. Hey, it's 1:03, wanna go and do something?" I asked while wiping my nose. "Sure. Do you need a tissue?" Abagail agreed and pulled a tissue out of her bag. "Thanks." I smiled and took the tissue. "Hold on a sec, I gotta throw away our crap." Abagail told me and took both of our trays to the nearest trashcan. I sat there for 10 seconds, in silence, doing nothing, until Abagail came back. "Ready to go where ever?" Abagail asked as she got our stuff, put it in the wheelchair pouch, and started wheeling out of the food courts. "Of course I'm ready! But, where to go?" I asked. "Well, we have an hour until we have to leave. What do we do 'till then?" I asked. "Hmm..." Abagail sighed as she stared blankly at the directory. "What about we buy some more clothes?" Abagail asked while pointing at 'Forever 21.' "No. We bought TOO many clothes today." I disagreed. "You're right. So let's cross off all the clothing shops. That leaves us with.. Toy Land, Starbucks, the food court, Barnes and Noble, RadioShack, Bed Bath and Beyond, Yankee Candle, GameStop, The Candy Shoppe-" Abagail listed as I cut her off. "Stop. We're going to Radioshack again, GameStop, and The Candy Shoppe. Hey, that rhymed!" I told Abagail and started wheeling myself towards RadioShack. "Y/N! Wait up!" Abagail yelled out after me. I turned my head and saw Abagail failing to run. I stopped to laugh at her embarrassing herself. She caught up and pushed me. "I'm glad I entertained you." Abagail joked sarcastically. "Good. It was really entertaining." I laughed. "Ha. Ha. Very funny." Abagail laughed with sarcasm. We got to RadioShack and I got on my crutches. I saw an employee restocking the shelves with my favorite CDs. The employee finished up and walked away. Yes! The new F/B/A (favorite band/ artist[s]) CD is out and instock! So buying this! I picked up the CD and looked around a bit more. I wasn't looking where I was going, since I was staring at all the CDs, and I bumped into someone. "O-oh sorry. I didn't me-" I cut myself off by looking at the smiling person. It was Abagail. I facepalmed while leaning against the wall. "Y/N, you gotta watch where you're going." Abagail joked. "Sorry. I was staring at the wall of CDs." I told Abagail while trying not laugh. "Did you want any of these CDs?" Abagail asked while pointing at the wall. "Nah, I got one right here. F/B/A." I answered and showed Abagail the CD. "Never heard of it. Maybe you can show me some songs later at your place." Abagail suggested. "What? You never heard of this!? I'm forcing you to listen to this CD later." I gasped. "Ok, whatever. I'll be at the register waiting for you." Abagail smiled and walked away towards the register. I waited a minute until she got there. Abagail picked something up, they looked like earbuds, but I couldn't tell.

~Time skip 10 minutes of looking at CDs cause' I can~

~Your POV~

There was nothing else I liked. I got my new CD so I'm happy. I hobbled over to Abagail who looked bored as hell. I put the CD on the counter and Abagail put her earbuds on the counter. "You got earbuds?" I asked. "Yeah. So I can listen to your CD later." Abgail answered and brought out five dollars. I took out a ten and a five. Stupid freakin' over priced CDs. Wasting all my hard earned money from doing nothing. Jesus, Ireland. 12 dollar...euro..whatever the fuck it is CD. I gave my money to Abagail and she combined our money together to get both things. "Are we done here?" Abagail asked. "Yeah! To GameStop!" I exclaimed. I sat down in the wheelchair and Abagail took my crutches. We wheeled out from RadioShack and towards GameStop.

~Time skip 5 minutes finding GameStop cause' I can~

"We need a Directory." I pointed out. "You don't say! I've been looking for one." Abagail said sarcastically. "Look. There's one." I pointed towards a Directory. Abagail facepalmed and pushed me over to it. "GameStop...GameStop...GameSt- there it is!" Abagail pointed out GameStop location...on the other side of the mall.

~Time skip 5 minutes of getting to GameStop cause' I can~

"What did you want at GameStop?" Abagail asked and got my crutches. "Oh, just to look around and get a Playstation game or PC game or somethin'." I answered whilst taking my crutches and walking over to the Playstation games. Little Big Planet 3, Star wars, Minecraft, FIFA, Assassin's Creed, Destiny, Beyond Two Souls, Disney Infinity, Hitman, Just Dance, Just Cause, Call of Duty, Need for Speed...Jeez, there are TOO many games. I'll just get Little Big Planet for Jack and I to play together. Wait, he can just go to his house and get it, duh, nevermind. Wait, I'll get the Disney Infinity 2.0 starter pack. That will be fun, right? I picked the game off the shelf and it was only...$20, bargain! I bought the game and went back to Abagail. "What did you get?" Abagail asked. "Disney Infinity 2.0 starter pack." I answered while handing her the bag and sitting in the wheelchair. "To The Candy Shoppe!" Abagail exclaimed and pushed on the the Directory once again. Again, it was on the other side of the mall, so five minutes later we got there. "We only have...until quarter to 2 here. That's 20  minutes." Abagail announced when we got there. "Ok, we'll just pig on candy so we throw up later." I agreed. "Wait, I thought we had until 2 here?" "Well, yeah, but, the bus comes at 2:50 p.m. and we have to be there by 1:45 p.m. so we get the bus on time." Abagail informed me while looking at her phone. "Uh-oh...I only have $5 left..." I said worried. "It's ok, I got ten, and the candy is 5 pieces for 1 dollar. So, you can get 20 pieces." Abagail reassured me. "Ok. I Just wanna stuff my face with as much candy as I could buy." I told Abagail. "How about we each put 5 dollars together so we get 40 pieces of candy, maybe 20 pieces to save, and 10 each." Abagail suggested. "Ok, math genius, we'll do that." I agreed and Abagail pushed me towards the candy.

~Time skip 10 minutes of deciding what to get cause' I can~

"I got all my candy!" I announced. "I got mine!" Abagail announced back and I wheeled myself to the counter. Abagail put her bag of 20 pieces onto the counter and I did the same. "How many pieces, dear?" the little old lady behind the counter asked. "20 each." Abagail told her. "Ok, that'll be 10 dollars. I reached for my wallet, but Abagail just paid for it with her 10 dollars. "Thank you!" the old lady thanked with an adorable elder smile. "No, thank you." Agabail smiled and handed me both bags of candy. We wheeled out of there and went towards the nearest massage chairs. "You wanna do another 10 minutes before we leave?" Abagail asked. "Sure. And you didn't have to pay for my candy." I told Abagail. "Well, if that bothered you, I won't pay for anything else, except for the massage chairs." Abagail informed me. "No, no, I don't want to take advantage of you, so I'll pay for the massage chairs, I have five dollars and it's only fair." I offered. "But I have 1 dollar left in quarters." Abagail told me a little frustrated. "You know what, I'll give you the five dollars, because it's fair. You give me the dollar and I'll pay for the massage chairs." I suggested. "Ok. That's fair. Let's just quit fighting before we...y'know...are not friends." Abagail suggested with a smile. I put my arms out for a hug and Abagail had no choice. Some people around us were staring and all we heard was slight "awws" and "they're so cute together". Seriously people?! We aren't dating! We're just friends! Ugh, people... Suddenly, Abagail let go and yelled, "Hey! We aren't dating, now quit thinking we're cute together and go do your normal mall stuff! We just friends!" My eyes widened and I was seriously shocked at Abagail. "Are you ok?" I whispered. "Yeah, just I HATE when people misjudge friends. Like, we only hugged, that doesn't mean we're dating! If we kissed, that'd be a different story for a different dimension." Abagail whispered back and helped me into the massage chair. She handed me the dollar in quarters and I popped them into both of our chairs. "Aaahhh..this feels soo..niiiicee..." Abagail said with a vibrating voice and closed her eyes. I closed my eyes and let the chair take me away.

~Time skip 10 minutes of massaging chairs cause' I can~

~Your POV~

As soon as I closed my eyes, it felt like 2 seconds until the chair shut off. I flickered my eyes open and stretched my arms. I looked over to my right and saw Abagail sleeping. I tapped her shoulder...she didn't wake up. I poked her arm, again, didn't wake up. I shook her arm; still didn't wake up. I reached both my arms over to her body and violently shook her shoulders. "Ahh! Y/N! Don't wake me up like that!" Abagail screamed. "Sorry! You wouldn't wake up when I poked you!" I told her. "Well, I'm a heavy sleeper." Abagail informed me. "I didn't know, so it's neither of our faults." I told Abagail. "Sure, whatever, we need to catch the bus. Fast." Abagail informed me and pulled me out of the chair, almost dislocating my shoulder. "Jeez, Abagail, you don't got to break my shoulder to get me up!" I yelled at her. "Sorry! We need to get to the front of the building!" Abagail announced. "Wait! We need to get two more cookies from Starbucks! For Jack and Mark!" I told Abagail and turned the other way. "Y/N! We don't have time!" Abagail disagreed and ran after me. "Ok, ok, we'll go to the Starbucks at the front of the mall!" I agreed and went towards the front of the mall. Abagail grabbed the wheelchair and ran with the wheelchair to the front of the mall. Luckily, it was 20 feet away from us. Abagail stopped, gave me my crutches and the five dollars we had left. "I'm gonna return the wheelchair and you can buy the cookies." Abagail hurried and left me next to Starbucks. I trotted along to the Starbucks and bought the 2 cookies within 2 minutes. Abagail ran back to me and helped me rush outside. Just as we got outside, the bus was pulling into the bus stop and we hopped on. Abagail gave the bus driver our two tokens and we got into our seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, long ass chapter, gotta split it here! I'll continue the next chapter as the party! ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.