Daddy's little girl! (COMPLET...

By drea9261

"Hi my name Is April Payne! I'm 7 years old i grew up in the UK with daddy and mummy! I new that after mum di... More

Intro
Saturday 9:23 PM
Tuesday 11:47 AM
Tuesday 3:19pm
Tuesday 4:13pm
Wednesday 3:49 AM
Wednesday 5:01 AM
Wednesday 6:03 Am
Wednesday 8:32AM
Monday 7:35AM
Monday 8:02 AM
Monday 3:48 PM
Monday 4:56
Tuesday 12:14 AM
Tuesday 12:32 AM
Tuesday 7:03 AM
7:08
10 years later!
9:30 Am
1:48
10:30
10:48
1:57 AM
2:08 AM
3:09 AM
3:20 Am
A/N
7:59 AM
December 18 9:56 AM
9:59 AM
10:49AM
10:59
11:12AM
1:02pm
3:04 pm
3:15
3:48 PM
3:50
4:02 The end
A/N
Smoke
Great NEWS
sequel is OUT

Wednesday 12:35 AM

2.3K 40 9
By drea9261

 April POV 

     It took uncle Louis for ever to get to me but he got here and that's good....Right before i left Haley's car i took about four pictures and folded them and stuffed them in my pocket. I got in the car with uncle Louis and we started talking. 

Louis:How was your first time driving love? 

April:Fine... 

Louis: (Looking at the mirror seeing my face) Don't worry April...That lady will never get to you again! 

April:It's not that....i just want to go to bed...I haven't slept all day! (It was that...for some reason I want her in my life!)

   I fell asleep in the back of uncle Louis range rover... 

3:52 pm 

I woke up in the guest room of uncle Louis's flat and was really hungry so i started walking to his kitchen but I heard daddy on the phone.... 

 Laim: When Sammy hears about this your dead! YOU REALLY MESSED UP THIS TIME HALEY!!! 

 I walked in to the kitchen to see my father walking back and fourth he looked at me before he sat down. I grabbed and apple and sat on his lap..."Daddy?" I said very shaky. "Yea baby girl?" "W-ho is Haley? What does she want with me?" He looked at me not really wanting to answer...."She is ummm...sweetie I think this is something I need to talk to your mum about before i tell you...Okay?" i Nodded yes and walked out back and sat in the grass looking at the clouds...I don't understand this..anymore...why are all these things happening now! #killmewhiletherestime! 

                     HELLO HUMANS PEOPLE!!!! I bet you wondering why the heck is this this Haley person so mysterious? Well it wont be like that for long...every heard of tearing apart a family from he inside....well your about to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...