Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

No, Ms. Lonely

7.4K 182 19
By B_S_Robinson

That's Alex there guys, I know I didn't put this in the last chapter but there he is!

Eliza's pov

I was with Alex, on a plane to Greece, of course I was angry. He forced me to come with him once again with a gun to my head until we got in public. He forged the text to Ashley, my heart broke in peaces as he wrote those mean things to her she did not deserve yet all the same I was angry at her for going on with him fucking her.

I wanted to cry but I remained strong. Yes, ten times stronger than him because I just must be! His hand caressed my cheek. "Oh Eliza aren't you happy to be back with daddy again?"

"No!" I hissed. "And I never will be because you were an abusive master!"

He grabbed my chin to make me face him. "I can assure you darling I am not like that anymore, I am a good master, you will see and you will learn to obey me now."

I shook my head and shuddered away from him. "No. I. Will. Not!" and did it matter? I could never see him as my master, I was a domme first off and second I am a LESBIANNNNNN. Duh, did nobody care to pay attention to me not even thinking about dick?

He didn't want to embarrass himself on the plane or have me make a scene so he just pet my head like he used to when he'd tried to get me to be quiet. Soon the way he pet me made me fall asleep, but it shouldn't have. I was not supposed to submit! I am a domme!

Ashley pov

Tonight was celebration night, I had dressed up my black high waist swimsuit and a black fitted short sleeved bandage dress. With forest green patented leather Louboutins. Then my dry clothes were a grey halter tank, high waist light wash shorts, my DOPE black backpack and white knee high Converse.

I puffed looking in the mirror. "I've got this look right, at least that's one thing Eliza taught me and that's fashion." I flop in my bed and feel my eyes glaze a bit. I miss my girlfriend!

Maddie came barging into my room, taking me by the wrist. "Girl if you cry about this girl today," she raised her right hand. "I will certainly give you something to cry about then!" everyone knew Maddie never kidded about smacking the shit outta someone; Boris came in then and had his arm around her. Boris snatched me up from my bed and onto his shoulder.

"Little girl enough of your blues, instead of the ones in your eyes how about the one in a hard ceramic pool in Gallina Siv, aye?"

I nodded my head. "Yes Boris, I know." I hung like a rag doll over is shoulder until we reached the cab. Boris, Maddie, Paris and I. We would be meeting Paul at Gallina Siv's. I leaned on Paris, still a little down. We drive off to Gallina Siv's

They all looked at me, sucking their teeth and rolling their eyes. "Get over that bitch!" Maddie barked.

Paris hugged me. "We need you to be happy babes, or else we can't be happy I mean come on you should be sad on your celebration night before graduation!"

They had a point, so I slapped on a smile and got on my phone to start posting Instagram pics of us in the cab getting ready to go to Gallina Siv's! Boris even did the light skin face, he bit his lips and strikes the camera with his tigery amber eyes with flecks of gold and green. Not too long we were at Gallina Siv's, when the cab stopped there was a red carpet before us and said "Happy Graduation!" Paul there in a tuxedo and swimwear in a satchel. "Finally made it ladies!"

I swear Paris ran to him so fast it looked like she flit to him, her legs wrap around them as they intensely kiss. "Hey baby." she giggled.

Paul smiles. "Hey bae,"he kisses her once more. "Boris!" they handshakes. Maddie took my hand so we all walked in together, there was so many of our friends here, like extensions of my friend's friends who became my friends, we were all in the same school after all.

"Hey Ashley!" someone shouted, I turn around and it's Corvina Cross-Maxims. High school friend who was of course married when she graduated high school. Corvina ran up to me, giving me a tight hug.

"Corvina!" I hug her back so tightly then I kiss her cheek. It's been so long since Corvina and I met in person. "I can't believe you came to New York all the way from Marnie University at L.A. city, you are far from your Cali home!"

(Thumbs up for beautiful California!)

Corvina fanned me, "Ashley please!" she laughed. "You are my high school bestie and I will never forget that, I will go so many damn lengths to see your graduation and your celebration, I'm just so mad you can't see mines, it's like next week and I know you must be busy with that fashion designer girlfriend of your's, seen you in the mag baby and on Vogue mag!"

My confidence level went from 0-100 real quick now back to 100-0 real quick, my esteem was shot. "We broke up sometime yesterday over text, well she broke up with me, I don't get none of what happened or why she just jetted herself outta here like the blue fuckin' fairy Corvina."

Corvina shook her head. "Well she obviously don't know what she missed out on, I mean like fuck if I weren't married I would have snatched your ass and made you my wife." yes, Corvina Cross was bisexual. In a high school Friday night party Corvina and I had sex, I was only a virgin and she took me, she made love to me but before all that one night best friend stand happened we were already friends.

I blushed. "Oh Corvina!" I kissed her cheek.

She pulled me into the bathroom with her, pushing me up against a wall and kissing me softly. "Ash, god I miss you it's so crae."

I gasped. "Corv are you sure we should be doing this?" I asked with furrowing eyebrows.

"Yes, me and Matt are in a open marriage, we can do whatever we want with consent you would be the perfect girlfriend."

I blushed more red with hot cheeks, "No I'm good because right now I really need to just be single for the moment until I can figure out where I want to go with life."

Corvina smiled. "Well boo don't ever forget me if you ever want to have someone to hold sometime in bed and get cuddled by two people and we'd take care of you so well you wouldn't have to pay for a thing Ashley, live with us for free and free food, free everything babes!"

That sounds like a pretty good deal. "Well give me sometime, maybe one day I'll take you up on it." who the fuck knows; eh?

We head back into the party Corvina and I get drinks, we sit down and talk for a bit play around and yada, yada.

A little while later Corvina, Maddie, Paris, Paul, Boris and I head out to the pool of Gallina Siv garden. There is a wide pool that looks like a waterfall honestly, from one small cliff end water is cascading down. Lush exotic flowers surround Siv's pool, lights and lilies in the waters. I step out of my bandage dress and heels, slowly stepping into the water, then dive in a bit when I'm at the second step swimming in five feet. The water and swimming takes the break up off my mind and now I'm at ease with myself so I sit on the side of the pool then a Siv's server comes to me in no shirt, black swim shorts and black flip flops, "Hi, my name is Dylan need a drink-- We've got cherry-pom Margarita and Vodka with Ice tea 1800."

I smiled. "Vodka iced tea 1800 please."

Dylan sat next to me taking the 1800 off the silver platter. "Can we just sit and talk for a while, nothing serious or deep but just a friendly talk, my girlfriend dumped me just tonight and she's one of the graduating students from your class of graduates who reserved Gallina Siv's."

I nodded, "Sure, which one?"

"Nellie McCliffin, see the girl in that blood bikini next to that brunette haired guy? That's her!" he pointed to Nellie, I knew her she was a slut and known for cheating. Nellie was touching a brunette haired guy's chest, feeling on his junk and rubbing her pussy up against his dick which so happens to just been sticking out like a star on a Christmas tree.

"Yeah I know her in fact the whole class does," I mumbled.

"I sat her with you just to talk because I don't feel like having to serv her though I may get fired for it now for not doing my job." he said laughing.

"You really want to work at Siv's? You can work so many better places like companies and crap!" I took a sip of my 1800. "but it's your life Dylan!"

"Thanks um..."

"Ashley, the name is Ashley and I'm a lesbian." I joked.

He cracked up massively. "Hello lesbian Ashley, I am straight Dylan and I hope we can be really great friends," he extended his hand. "I know we just met but maybe by the end of the night we can get to know each other, exchange numbers, be friends and tomorrow after graduation go see a Yankee's game, dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and back here at Siv's for free when it's closed for the night?"

This guy sounded nice, he was all thirsty like most guys when they find out a girl is lesbian and expect to make a porno with them, he was totally trill and his deal sounded cool with me. "You know what, I'm game for that!" I high-fived him.

For the rest of the night for hours we talked and talked, my phone buzzed as I ignored the calls from Irina at work. I had indeed made a friend out of Dylan, and the best part was we could both relate to each other's heartache and pain of our ex's...

As we were leaving Dylan ran up to me before we were past the gates, "Text me when you and your friends get home Ashley!"

"Okay!" I wave at him. "Please be there tomorrow I have an extra ticket just make sure to be there at my house before I leave out and I'll give it to you!"

Even Nellie McCliffin was upset and furious that her boyfriend has got over her a little and was just a bit better than her thirsty ass with the brunette who we found out was named Sean Courtney.

I got his number by the end of the night and when Gallina Siv's closed for the night, me, Paris, Paul, Maddie and Boris all left in a cab, I was pleased. My friends and I were soaked from the pool at Siv's, a little buzzed from the drinks but were all around please and stuffed from graduation celebration cake and peanut butter ice cream.

And when we got home finally I walked into my room, Paris followed me. "Hey Ash, you don't mind if Bor and Paul stay over do you?"

I shook my head. "Who doesn't love a sleep over, in that case let me get the inflatable mattresses, we can lay them out near the tv and fall asleep together."

About twenty minutes later Boris and Paul were finished inflating the mattresses, there were three of them. I called Dylan, I forgot to when I had just got home but now is never too late, I swiped to the right of his contact on my phone. "Hey!" he answered.

"Hey stranger, got home in one piece and all my friends are sleeping over my studio apartment because the guys are shitfaced too much to be taken home, sorry it took me so long to call."

Dylan chuckled. "It's okay, I just wanted to make sure you were safe."

I smiled. "Thanks Dylan,"

"Hey Ash?"

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I really liked talking to you tonight and I felt much better after just getting to know you and is kinda over Nellie for your help." he sighed in relief.

I giggled to myself and paced around, "Good to know I can help, I'mma get some sleep now okay, sweet dreams Dylan and thanks for not coming onto me like some cocky bastard."

Dylan laughed so hard that it didn't make since. "Welcome Ash, I'll see you tomorrow princess."

My heart pounded then and there, Eliza used to call me that, I cleared my throat and shook it off. "Okay." I hung up and walked to inflated mattress until someone knocked on the door-- Who the fuck would that be at this time of night? Maybe daddy.

When I opened it there was Corvina, wearing a knee length trench coat tied up. "Hey baby girl, I missed you so much and I was tired of paying a fortune of my body to stay at the DePlasi Hotel so I was hoping I could stay here tonight please?"

I smiled. "Yes Vina you can stay over, bring you bags you can sleep with is on the inflatable beds."

Corvina closed the door behind her and set her luggage bags in the hallway. "No, I want to sleep with you on your bed like old times Ash, please?"

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then gave me puppy dog eyes, I couldn't resist. "Okay boo, but just this time." boo was my nickname for her, or at least one of them, sometimes it was Cor, Vina, Vinnie, pryncess because she was so prissy and bossy.

Corvina picked me up, I felt something hard against my clit and instantly I became wet, I rubbed my sex against it. "Goodnight guys!" I said as Corvina and I passed my friends who were half way sleep watching Gone Girl.

"Night Ash, night Corv!" They yelled.

"Someone's getting it on tonight, go Ash!" Paris shouted.

When we reached my room we locked the door behind us, Corvina let me fall to the bed. "Take your clothes off, I want to see that beautiful small body," Corvina takes off her trench coat and underneath she's naked with a strap on attached to her body,

I lick my lips and began to undressing. "I shouldn't be doing this, I just got out of a relationship and you're married Corv."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Openly married, I texted my husband and told him what we're doing tonight and you are single so don't feel bad you don't belong to no one right now."

She had a point. Corvina dove down in the bed, with the dildo close to my sex prodding my lips. "You want me to pound this wet pussy baby?"

I didn't fight the feeling anymore, I needed someone to sexually take advantge of me because I felt the urge to be dominated anyway now! "Yes!" I gasped. "Pound this pussy Corvina!" I pressed my sex against the dildo.

She slammed it into me without a warning. "Mmm, look at that tight beautiful pussy wrapping it's little self around the cock."

I moaned feeling the dildo inside of me, filling me up. Her thrust were harsh, fast and never ending hitting my spot. "Choke me please!" what's wrong with me.

She wrapped her hand around my neck and leaned her head to bite my nipple, "Mmmm you feel so good my little freak, like how I'm fucking this pussy?"

That did indeed feel good, I was on the edge of my climax. "Holy shi--" I spread my legs more wider for her. Corvina held onto my tummy to get a better stroke at me while she thrusted away.

"Cum baby!" she hissed. And so I had, satisfied too.

After than Corvina and I fell asleep and somewhere deep down I had wishes I was in Eliza's arms instead of Corvina's. but I had gotten off lots of deep feelings by releasing myself over Corvina and I was more than happy that her husband understood. By letting Corvina make love to me this wasn't I saying yes to being in their open relationship, it was just my married best friend since high school making love to me wildly and I had agreed with it.

Into the night darker it became the deeper the sleep was for Corvina and I, she held me in her arms and I felt loved once again being held. This is what I needed.

Eliza's pov

She's graduating tomorrow! Oh shit, I should have been there. But he fucked her! How could I ever forget that, huh?

How could my heart which I never gave to nobody but her now suddenly just be broken. How will I ever love again? How will I feel?

We were in Greece and a five star hotel, and I... Chained up in a bed naked and gagged with a real gagger. At least Alex had the decency to use a real gag other than a rag or nasty sock of his, but this was too much. The reason I became a domme was to escape being tied up, gagged and fucked, I liked to have control to feel safe, the bruises on other people gave me a high guard and here was Alex to take it away now.

He stand naked before me with a genital clamp and a shock torch. "Here is how it will go, and you're gonna love it," he smirked evilly and touched my sex, I jumped and with that came a shock to my clit-- Talk about pain, but a billion times worse than this can ever be.

"AH!" a muffled scream comes through.

"I am doing this for your own good Eliza, you will thank me after this!" He applies the genital clamp onto me and shocked my nipple. The clamps make it easier for access to my sex, and I was now really scared.

With that another shock comes to my sex more and more until I am numb at that area, I began to grow weary after trying to find a way out but there isn't one. He enters inside of me and each thrust is slow like he wants to make love. I don't love Alex and I don't want this!

And sooner the pace quickens and as it does it looks like he's about to release himself inside! No! "No!" I scream.

"Yesss!" he groans more and more louder and then, "Ah fuck baby look at that!" he lets go of it. I don't like the feeling of it inside, I want it out now and his seed will soon start to run inside and I'll have his bastards! I can't have that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.7K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
Dusk By des

Vampire

20.6K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
15.7K 428 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...
138K 5.4K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...