From making scars to seeing s...

By DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF

(TRIGGER WARNINGS: This story deals with depression, suicidal thoughts, and self-harm, if anyone is prone to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N OMG!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

2K 55 64
By DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF

~Mark's POV (on his date)~

So Ashley and I sat down at the outdoor chairs after Sean left. "So, Ashley, how has your life been going?" I asked. "Well, I haven't been doing as much stuff as you have, but my job's going pretty well. I recently got a promotion, but that's not thrilling." Ashley answered. "Well, that's pretty cool, you know the promotion. I can't really get promotions because I'm my own boss, so I can't upgrade myself, unless I could get more subscribers, then I guess that would be called a "promotion." I replied, but adding finger quotes. Ashley just shrugged her shoulders. "So, um. Do you wanna go in and get some coffee?" Ashley asked. "Sure. But let me be the gentleman that I am and pay." I smiled. I opened the door for Ashley and we went into line for coffee. As we silently waited step-by-step for coffee, two teenagers came up to me. "Oh my gosh! Are you Markiplier?" the one girl asked. "Why, yes I am. Are you a fan?" I answered. "Yeah, my friend and I wondered if we could get a picture with you?" the other girl asked. "Sure! It's always awesome to get pictures with fans!" I smiled. We took the picture and they waved goodbye. "Were those fans of yours?" Ashley asked. I nodded and we made it up to the cash register. "Hello, sir, what would you like?" the cashier asked. "I will take a tall, caramel frappuccino." I replied. "Umm, I'll have a tall, mocha frappuccino." Ashley hesitated. "Coming right up," the cashier announced, "that'll be $9.06." I brought out my wallet and pulled out a 10 dollar bill and handed it to the cashier. (I know we're in Ireland, but just pretend it's an American shop that uses American currency.)

~Time skip how much time it takes to get two coffees cause' I can~

After Ashley and I got our cups of coffee, I opened the door for her to the exterior side of Starbucks. "An open door for m'lady." I smiled and held the door open. "Thank you, sir." Ashley smiled and walked over to an empty outdoor table. "Umm, Ashley dear, do you mind helping me out over here?" I asked as I struggled with my crutches. "Oh, sorry Mark, let me just put my coffee down." Ashley burst out and ran over to help. She held the door for me so I could get out and took my coffee. "Hey! That's my coffee!" I yelled playfully. "I wasn't stealing it, silly! I was just going to put it down for you!" Ashley smiled. Her smile is as bright as the sun...it's blinding. I always fall head over heels for her. Every time she says or does something, I get all jittery inside, it feels like...butterflies...that's probably what it is. "Thank you, Ashley." I smiled. "Hey, no problem, Markimoo- do you mind if I call you that?" Ashley asked. "No, not at all! Y/N calls Sean, Jackyboy, so I have no problem with Markimoo!" I smiled back.

~Time skip 15 minutes of coffee-ing and chatting cause' I can~

"Hey, Ashley, it's 7 o'clock, do you want to get going soon?" I asked. "Sure, but are we going to your place or to mine?" Ashley asked back. "Well, I've got something...special planned." I said mysteriously. "Umm. Ok, but where is it? Also, how are we getting there?" Ashley asked. "I can't spoil the surprise! It'll ruin the date!" I cried playfully with a smile. I got up and started trampling towards the restaurant. "Mark! Where are you going?" Ashley called out. "C'mon! You'll find out when we get there!" I called out behind me and started moving faster.

~Time skip 13 minutes of walking and running cause' I can~

"Mark...please..slow down...already.." Ashley panted. "No, we're almost there. I don't want you to see though, so just close your eyes and hold on to my crutches. I'll go slow, I promise." I told Ashley and she grabbed onto my crutch. As we slowly walked to the restaurant for two minutes, Ashley held her eyes shut and death-gripped my crutch, making sure she wouldn't let go. Every time I started to walk faster, Ashley would seem to hug me closer with every step. "Ok, we're here! You can open your eyes now!" I exclaimed. "Oh my god, Mark! You didn't have to do this! Bijou Bistro is one of the fanciest restaurants in Dublin!" Ashley exclaimed in excitement. "I'd do anything special for a girl as pretty as you." I smirked. "Mark, you're the perfect guy, aren't you?" Ashley giggled with a blush. "Yup." I smiled and we walked in the restaurant; it was over the top fancy! It had chandeliers, high ceilings, red and yellow striped back chairs, curtains, wine glasses set up on the tables, flower bouquets in the middle of the tables, cloth over the tables, floral and square patterned carpeting, and beautiful paintings of flowers on the walls. After I got a good look at the restaurant, I got a good look at Ashley; she had a casual, white, short-sleeved shirt, a black skirt, white heels, a shiny, heart necklace, and a black, over shoulder, Coach purse. She looked absolutely stunning. "Excuse me, we'd like a table for two." I asked politely to the hostess. "Do you have a reservation?" the hostess asked. "No, but-" I got cut off by the lady, "Sorry, no buts. You will have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for an opening, we are very busy." "Ok, I guess we'll wait. Sorry, Ashley, I didn't want this to happen." I apologized to Ashley. "No, don't be sorry, Mark, I don't mind waiting." Ashley smiled. I smiled back and we sat down on a near by bench.

~Time skip 10 minutes cause' I can~

"Excuse me, sir, a table is open for you and your significant other. Just follow me to your table." the hostess announced. Ashley and I sat up and traveled over our table. Ashley sat down then got back up so she could help me sit down. "I'm sorry you have to help me everytime we sit down somewhere." I apologized again. "Mark don't be sorry, this wasn't your fault. And, I don't mind helping you, you need it. You have a sprained ankle for crying out loud." Ashley said as she put my crutches against the back of my chair. After Ashley sat down, the waiter came and asked us what we'd like for main course. "I will take the...Fillet of beef?" I asked the waiter. "Also, can I have the...Homemade chicken caesar salad?" Ashley asked the waiter. "What would you like with the salad?" the waiter asked. "Um, ranch, and croutons." Ashley answered. He scribbled down our orders and went to the back of the restaurant. "I didn't expect this fancy dinner, Mark. Thank you very much." Ashley smiled. "Like I said, anything for a girl as pretty as you." I smiled. "Mark? Can I ask you a question?" Ashley asked. "You just did. Just kidding, what do you wanna know?" I asked with a smile. "Well, I want to know, like, why are you so adorable?" Ashley asked sweetly. "I dunno, it just kinda happened, like, when I was born. I was born beautiful and adorable, and very, very, VERY, handsome." I answered with a "smoulder" look. Ashley giggled at that so I joined with her.

~Time skip 15 minutes of chatting while waiting for food cause' I can~

Ashley and I were just talking, when we see our waiter come towards our table with two plates of food...then passes us and goes to the table behind us. "That moment when the waiter comes to your table with food, but then it wasn't your food." Ashley said depressingly. "I cry every time." I said quietly while looking up sadly as if I were going to cry. Ashley giggled at that, and then we saw a different waiter come by with our food. "The Homemade chicken salad." the waiter said. "For me." Ashley slightly but in. "And the Fillet of beef, for you sir." the waiter said and placed the plate in front of me. "Thank you kind sir." I thanked. The waiter nodded with a smile and headed back to the kitchen. "This looks so good! Thank you for taking me here, Mark." Ashley thanked me and gazed upon the food that sits before her. "Hey, no problem. I'd do anything-" Ashley cut me off, "for a girl as pretty as me. I know. Let's just dig in!" We started eating and soon enough, we got full as a bus.

~Time skip 20 minutes of eating and talking cause' I can~

"Hey, Mark, what time is it?" Ashley asked. "Umm, let me check... It's uh, 8 o'clock." I answered as I checked my phone. "Oh, well it's only Friday night. But we should get going." Ashley suggested. "What about dessert? Too full?" I asked. "Yeah, I think I'll just skip on dessert." Ashley admitted. "I'm there with you, that dinner was filling." I admitted. "So, would you like to leave?" I asked. Ashley nodded, and I called for the bill. It wasn't that much, surprisingly, but I gave the waiter a tip and we got up to leave. Ashley put her hand on her hip and I didn't know what was going on. "You have to link your arm around mine, silly!" Ashley smiled. "Oh, oh yeah. I knew that." I totally denied and linked my arm around Ashley's. "Of COURSE you knew that, Mark." Ashley giggled. We left the establishment, and stood outside in the cold, september air. "So, I guess this is goodbye?" Ashley asked, her arm still linked around my crutches. (I know I said arm, but I meant crutch. You know what I mean.) "Well, unless you want to spend the rest of the night with Sean, Y/N and I." I offered. "What about Y/N's parents? Or mine?" Ashley asked. "Oh, I don't know about your parents, but Y/N's mom is out of town, and her dad is who knows where. I think they're divorced though." I answered. "Oh, sorry for that, but I can call my parents to see if I could stay over until...ten, maybe?" Ashley asked. "Sure, it's not like we do much!" I answered truthfully. "Says the one who got in a car crash today!" Ashley teased and took out her phone. After she called her parents she exclaimed, "Yes! I can stay over until 10, but then I have to be walked or driven home."  "That's awesome! Shall we get going?" I asked and Ashley hooked her arm around my crutch again.

~Time skip 30 minutes of walking and talking cause' I can~

"So, this is Y/N's house." I started as we walked up her driveway. "Really? This isn't too far from my house!" Ashley announced. We trotted up the sidewalk and to the front door.

~Ding dong!~

I saw Sean walk up to the door through the little window, and he unlocked the door for me. "Hey, Ashley! Are you coming home with Mark already?" Sean joked. "No, she's just staying here for a little while." I answered seriously. "A "little" while, Mark. Nice one." Sean teased with finger quotes. "Shush. We're just going to hang out and do whatever." I shushed Sean and he just smirked. "Hey, Ashley. What brings you here?" Y/N asked as she trampled over with her crutches. "Oh, hey ,Y/N, I'm just going to be staying here until 10." Ashley added. "Ten? Oh, ok. As long as you got a time set. But can I talk to you, Mark, in private?" Sean asked. "Sure...um, Ashley you can go talk to Y/N until we're back." I suggested. "Ok, so Y/N..." Ashley started but Sean yanked my arm up the stairs and into Y/N's room. "Why did you go into Y/N's room, and not her mom's room or the bathroom?" I asked. "Well, I don't think her mom wants me to go in her room, and the bathroom is too small." Sean answered. "Ok, but why did you want to talk to me in private?" I asked. "I wanted to know how the date went!" Sean answered. "Oh, it was really good, well awesome. But we went to Starbucks, then Bijou Bistro-" I got cut off by Sean interrupting me, "Bijou Bistro!? That's the one of the fanciest places in Ireland! How did you afford it?!" "We both ordered the two cheapest things on the menu. It turned out to be about 25 dollars!" I exclaimed. "So that was pretty much the date? No dessert or talking?" Sean asked. "No dessert, but we talked a lot." I answered. "Well, that's good that you get a lot of communication, that's one of the three things to a good relationship; trust, communication, and the want, or like the desire." Sean explained. "Well, we only met yesterday, so we have to build up those things." I added. Jack just nodded and looked to the right of my face towards the wall. "What are you looking at, Sean?" I asked turning around. "Look. The calendar. There's a big red circle on tomorrow. I'm going to see what it is." Jack said and walked over to the calendar. "It says, "Happy Birthday Y/N!" Sean explained. "Maybe Y/N or her mom wrote it." "I don't know who, but we HAVE to surprise her tomorrow! But, how?" I asked excitedly. "I don't know. But we have to think of something tonight after Y/N goes to sleep. Also, why didn't she tell us this earlier?" Sean asked. I just shrugged and headed back downstairs. "Hey, Ashley! Hey, Y/N! How did your talk go?" I asked with a smile. "It was good talking to Y/N! Also, it turns out my little sister knows Y/N!" Ashley exclaimed. "Who's your little sister?" I asked. "Her name's Abagail. Y/N said she met her in school, because they're in the same grade." Ashley answered. "Wait? Abagail's YOUR sister?!" Sean butted in. "Yeah, you met her?" Ashley asked Sean. "Yeah, she's in my grade too! That's how I met Y/N." Sean added. "It's cool to know that you know my sister, and that Y/N is best friends with her." Ashley smiled. "Wait. Didn't you say you have a brother, too? Also, what is your last name?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, My brother's name is Ryan, and my last name is Magee." Ashley answered. "NO WAY! Your brother is Ryan Magee of Cyndago! He's a close friend of mine!" I exclaimed. "Wait, I didn't realize that until now! *Ashley facepalms* Oh my god! I'm such a fricking idiot! You guys would work at my house, and I never realized it was Markiplier in my house! Ugh! I'm. Such. An. Idiot! Ugh." Ashley groaned angrily at herself. "Well, now we know that Mark knows your brother, your brother is from Cyndago, and you are Abagail's sister." Y/N explained. "Well then. Since that's situated, let's do something." Sean added. "Do you like video games, Ashley?" I asked. "Yeah, what video games do you got? It doesn't matter the console." Ashley answered. "We got GTA five, a computer, and that's it." Y/N added. "Ooh! What about Amazing Frog?" Sean asked. "Is it online, or local co-op?" I asked. "Local. But since we got 4 people we can all play!" Sean answered. "That sounds good, but can one of you help Jack and I down the stairs?" Y/N asked. "Sure, I'll help." Ashley offered and held onto Y/N's shoulders and headed towards the stairs. After we all got down stairs, Sean found 3 other chairs, we sat down, and hooked up 4 controllers. "Do you want to record this for tomorrow?" Sean  asked. "Sure, why not? But Ashley are you fine in front of cameras?" Y/N asked. "Well, I tend to be a little camera shy, but if I'm playing with you guys, I will be confident. I'll also be having a good time, so that will make feel better in front of a camera." Ashley admitted. "Ok, I'll start up the game and the camera. Everyone ready?" Sean asked and we all nodded. "Ok, 3...2...1...*clap* Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome back to Amazing Frog with my friends, Mark, Y/N, and Ashley. Say hi, guys!" Sean introed. "Hi!" Ashley, Y/N, and I exclaimed in unison. "Hello, everyone, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to Amazing Frog, with my friends, Ashley, Jack, and Y/N!" I introed. We all had a hell of a good time, discovered secrets, and just laughed for 2 hours of recording.

~After recording~

"Thank all you guys for watching and if you liked it, punch that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And highfives all around! *wha-pish wha-pish* But thank you guys and I will see all you dude, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!" Sean, Y/N, Ashley, and I outroed in unison. "I will see you, in the next video! Buh-bye!" Ashley, Sean, Y/N, and I outroed in unison. We turned off the recording stuff and saved the recording. "Oh my god, it's ten o'clock! Mark we have to leave NOW!" Ashley yelled and ran up the stairs, then back down the stairs to help me up. "I hope my mom isn't mad at me!" Ashley said hurriedly as she rushed me up the stairs. "Ashley, she won't be mad at you!" I assured Ashley. "Ok, ok. But we have to hurry! It takes awhile to get there, about 5 to 10 minutes!" Ashley rushed and ran out the door. "Sorry, Mark! I HAVE to get home!" Ashley called out from the driveway. Jeez, she's fast! I started trampling after Ashley as fast as I could go on crutches. She was at least 10 feet ahead of me and wouldn't stop. God, for wearing heels, that girl could run! "Ashley...wait..up..I can't...move...that..fast..Ash...ley.." I managed to get out between breaths. I was feeling light-headed for trying to keep up and felt my legs getting numb. It felt like I was going to fall, but I was caught. I caught my breath and opened my eyes to see a face that I didn't recognize straight away. It was a tall man, about my age, but he had short, dark brown hair, and facial hair. "M-Mark? Is that you? It's me, Ryan." Ryan started. "W-what? Ryan? Who?" I asked still opening my eyes. "Y'know, Ryan Magee, one of your best friends. From Cyndago. You were on a date with my sister, Ashley." Ryan explained. "Oh, sorry. I was trying to catch up with Ashley, but she runs too fast for me, and it's hard to run in crutches." I explained. "I'm glad I caught you in time. I was just going to pick up Ashley." Ryan explained. "Yeah, thanks. But how'd you know where Ashley was?" I asked. "Yeah, how did you know where I was?" Ashley repeated. "Oh, you know, big brotherly instincts. And that you gave mom the address, and she told me it." Ryan answered. "Oh, yeah...I gave mom the address." Ashley added. "Well, it was good seeing you again, Mark!" Ryan waved goodbye. "It was good seeing you too, Ryan! Also, Ashley I had a really good time with you." I smiled and waved. "I had a really, really fun time with you, too, Mark. I hope we can see each other again sometime." Ashley smiled and kissed my cheek. "Bye. I'll probably see you tomorrow?" I asked with another wave. "Sure, I'll see if I have anything planned." Ashley smiled and waved back. Ashley and Ryan continued to walk home and I felt red in the cheeks from that slight kiss on the cheek. I started to walk back to Y/N's house and knocked on the front door. "Sean, Y/N! You two in there?" I yelled to the door from outside. I heard Sean running up the stairs from the basement and unlocking the door. "So, where does Ashley live?" Sean asked with a creepy, stalker smile. "I dunno, Ryan came looking for Ashley and he took her back home. But, I got a kiss on the cheek!" I exclaimed. "Dude, you don't put butt, and kiss on the cheek in the same sentence. That's just not right man." Jack added. "Shut up! You know what I meant!" I laughed and playfully punched Sean in the good arm. "We should get going to bed. Well, Y/N, should be getting to bed, because we need to plan this surprise for her birthday tomorrow." Sean whispered. Suddenly, we hear Y/N's crutches clunking up the stairs. "Hey guys, I'm going to get to bed. I've had a busy day." Y/N  yawned. "Here, let me help you, m'lady." Sean offered politely. He lead Y/N up the stairs and into bed. He came back a few minutes later, we sat down on the couch with a pencil and paper, and conjured up a plan for Y/N's birthday tomorrow. "I think this plan just might work, Mark." Sean admitted. "It just might, but we'll have to wait and see tomorrow." I repeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the 21st chapter! I hope you guys and gals enjoy it. Sorry it took me AGES to update, but I was busy doing stuff over the weekend, I had to go on a trip for summer camp on Monday, and yesterday was busy as well. (By busy, I mean I didn't want to start up the computer and start typing.) Sorry! But I got to 3500 words and it's...1:00 a.m. >~<  ;-;   bluh. I need sleep. Who am I kidding? I won't get ANY sleep. Can someone give me some magical fairy sleeping dust? Please? I NEED IT. I might fall asleep on my keyboardzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Huh? What? Oh, I fell asleep on my keyboard. I knew it. *rolls tired eyes* Also, the girl in the picture above, yeah, that's Ashley. Forget what I said about short hair, she has long hair, and square glasses. ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
192K 7.9K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
187K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...