Past Royalty. (IN DEFINITE HI...

By Shyla_Uchiha

You were a princess who finally can fit in with other humans. Although without magic you are pretty much usel... More

.:Chapter 1:.
.:Chapter 2:.
.:Chapter 3:.
.:Chapter 4:.
.:Chapter 5:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 6:.
.:Chapter 7:.
.:Chapter 8:.
.:Chapter 9:.
.:Chapter 10:.
Author note..
.:Chapter 11:.
.:Chapter 12:.
.:Chapter 13:.
.:Chapter 14:.
Christmas Special!
.:Chapter 15:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 16:.
.:Chapter 17:.
.:Chapter 18:.
.:Chapter 19:.
.:Chapter 20:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 21:.
.:Chapter 22:.
.:Chapter 23:.
.:Chapter 24:.
.:Chapter 25:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 26:.
.:Chapter 27:.
.:Chapter 28:.
.:Chapter 29:.
.:Chapter 30:.
Author Note..
Valentines Special!
.:Chapter 31:.
.:Chapter 32:.
.:Chapter 33:.
.:Chapter 34:.
.:Chapter 35:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 36:.
.:Chapter 37:.
.:Chapter 38:.
.:Chapter 39:.
.:Chapter 40:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 41:.
.:Chapter 42:.
.:Chapter 43:.
.:Chapter 44:.
.:Chapter 45:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 46:.
.:Chapter 47:.
.:Chapter 48:.
.:Chapter 50:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 51:.
.:Chapter 52:.
.:Chapter 53:.
.:Chapter 54:.
School Special!
.:Chapter 55:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 56:.
Author Note..
.:Chapter 57:.
.:Chapter 58:.

.:Chapter 49:.

217 9 2
By Shyla_Uchiha

-Outside the Sky Labyrinth-

"So, our ten teams are all present! Sky Labyrinth, the elimination round of the Grand Magic Games, is over!" An image of the mascot or slash the pumpkin-man that says 'Kabo' appeared outside the labyrinth as he announced what news has happened.

"How did Natsu and the rest do?!" The sand user, Max, stated loudly as he, Warron, and Alzack continued their search for Wendy.

"Which guilds are going on to the real Games?!" The gun user, Alzack, as well replied to the visual image.

"Which guilds are going to participate in the real Games? You'll find out at the opening ceremony!" The Pumpkin mascot announced as that was all he had to say before signing out.

-Timeskip o.o-

Today, the sun is shining, perfect opening ceremony of the Grand Magic Games and everyone looks psyched up. The crowd is roaring with cheers and celebrating what fights they wish to see. As cheerleaders perform their routine, the announcers started announcing.

"Alright, it's that time of year. The annual festival.. The Grand Magic Games!" The announcer spoke brilliantly, rattling up the crowd. What a fantastic sensation since guilds all around the continent fight each other to find out who is the strongest guild of Fiore. The crowd is cheering in excitement as the people standing, waved their posters up of their favourite mages.

Right now, we are at the Fairy Tail's preparation room as they talk about the crowd outside and other random things.

"That's some cheering." The amazed Erza stated as the whole team but one was already fully changed.

"I didn't realize there'd be so many people." Lucy said, replying to Erza with the same shock.

"Both Fiore wizards and regular ton of spectators it seems." Gray said replying to both of them.

"Y'know, I don't really like this outfit." Natsu said as he checked out his outfit, a certain displeasure frown glued onto his visage.

"It's too late to whine about it now. Master told us to wear matching team colours, right?" Lucy said snapping back.

"I like mine. It's cute," Erza followed back as Gray did the same thing but to himself, "Yep. Me too."

"Say that after you put clothes on!" A certain blonde celestial key mage shouted back at the lack of clothing Gray.

"I don't believe this, but I'm supposed to put this on..?" A certain beast arm user said as he groaned over the small strapless dress meant for Wendy.

"That's great!" Natsu managed to spout out while his laughs took over him.

"You won't fit into Wendy's outfit, huh?" The obvious Lucy, pointed out.

"The problem is your body's gotten too big." Gray added on.

"I was jazzed to participate in this, but is Wendy okay?" still sighing Elfman said as worried thought of yesterday's meeting came to place.

Everyone was talking happily as if nothing big happened yesterday. While you on the other hand didn't speak at all. You were too ashamed of what happen yesterday. Wendy.. I wonder why did they do that to Wendy and Carla.. As we as, I can't believe it I got injured and Natsu had to carry me all the way to the goal post.. Pathetic.. As more bitter thoughts arose from your mind, Erza told everyone to go to line up outside, at the entrance of the stadium. You could feel someone's burning gazing locked on your silent, sadden (e/c) eyes.

Natsu..

"Is the villain who harmed Wendy someone connected to his tournament?" Natsu asked has they all waited to be called.

"It's possible." Lucy retorted as sadness once again fed up to the topic of Wendy as a timid smile ghostly happened.

"Someone trying to weaken us? Or.." Gray responded as his suspicion lead him far, clouded with different ideas.

"All we can do now is do this! We've got to do our best, for Wendy's sake too!" Elfman spoke, supporting the other members as 'manly' as he could.

"Alright, in just a moment the current will rise on grand magic games. I am your emcee, Chapati Rola, and next to me is formal Council member, Yajima-San, Who will provide the commentary. I look forward to working together." Chapati commentated as he let Yajima speak.

"Likewise." Yajima said as he nodded.

"And I'd like to introduce you to our guest for one day, the current Miss Fiore, Blue Pegasus's Jenny Rearlight!" Chapati commentated once more, lending the mic to Jenny.

"We're going to win this year!" Jenny spoke excitedly has she waved her hand toward the Blue Pegasus members.

"Okay, they are about to take the field.." Chapati commentated again as he redirect the audiences' view to the field.

"Coming in last place, Crimo Katana! This new guild has just started the Grand Magic Games and has already captured our eyes for the last couple of years. Can they aim for victory this year?"

Everyone in the crowd started to boo as each member as they walk onto the field. A twin of male Ravens with spiky short hair, a cerulean haired lady with knee length hair, a navy blue haired lady with shoulder length haired, a short, green haired lady and a short blond dude..

"Coming in ninth place, Rainbow Talons, they improved from last year's competition but can they capture victory this year?"

The crowd boos. Again.. It's probably because they were near to last.. I swear armour is the new fashion sense.. All the guild member of Rainbow Hikya were wearing armour..

Your POV:

"Alright, let's go!" Natsu said, pumping up his fist into the air, typically Natsu.. As everyone but I nodded with a bright smile on my face. We all started to walk outside with a mutual facial expression.

"Coming eighth place, can they be able captured their glory pass the group whose name clashes with their own rowdiness. Fairy Tail!"

The crowd boos. My gosh... Why, just why.. I sweatdropped as my teammates started to shout and rage--mostly Natsu--though..

"What?!" Natsu shouted, facing the booing crowd. "Booing are they?" Gray said, already know that is would happen. "What the heck is this?" The surprised Lucy said to no one in particular.

Fairy Tail has come in last place every year but this time they survived elimination round though even in that they were eighth place coming near to last place." Chapati commentated as he continued. "Will the Tenrou bunch create a sensation with their homecoming to become Fiore's number one?!"

"Don't let it get to you.." Erza said to Lucy, patting her shoulder as I softly sighed in pure boredom. Great.

"I'm just glad they're back. Congratulations Fairy Tail." Yajima said, thumbing us up and I feel a ghostly smile appeared on my face before, in a flash, disappearing.

"Let's start cheerin' 'em on! Hooray hooray hooray Fairy Tail!" Makarov, our master, cheered the loudest as the rest of the guild followed his steps.

"As long as we've got the support of our comrades that's all that counts." Erza wisely spoken as she probably meant it to all of us.. Considering he don't even have one non Fairy Tail fan..

"Yeah." Lucy replied, sighing slightly in disappointment.

"What the heck is that?!" Natsu shouted at Fairy Tail's stands, while point at someone.. Or was a someone..

"I don't believe it" Gray shouted, doing the exact same thing as Natsu. Great.. Wait, is that--

"Hooray hooray Fairy Tail" Mavis or First Master, Mavis, cheering of the sidelines as her usually ghost self.

"Master Mavis!" Makarov and the rest of the guild looked shook as they shouted to the ghost figure know as Mavis who found it comfort to sit on the edging of the stone engraving like how Master Makarov is standing on one too.

"I've come to show my support." Mavis expressed happily, as shiny golden stars, shone in her eyes.

"You came.." Makarov said, sweatdropping with the rest of the remaining guild members.

"It's fine," Mavis continued. "Only those baring the guild's insignia can see me." The blondie smiled cheerfully as ever.

"I, uh, don't know if that's the issue.." Makarov mumbled, still surprised.

"After all, I've got nothing to do being cooped up on Tenroujima all the time." First master spoke, unfazed. I guess she does this a lot then..

Natsu started to chuckle as he said, "It's encouraging having the first master here to watch us!"

"Even though she's a ghost.." Gray claimed, as he crosses his arms.

"I have to agree with Gray here." I said, sweatdropping.

"Alright! Let's move on with the team that finished seventh, the hounds of hell, Quatro Cerberus."
Chapati commentated.

On their que, the members of Quatro Cerberus, shouted, "Wild.. FOUR!" As the guild cheers I examined them, four punks and a punky robot to boot..

"This is the year that we win, all you bastards!" The guild leader of Quatro Cerberus, Goldmine, claimed with a smug smile on his face.

"In sixth place, the all-female guild, the dancing girls of the great deep, Mermaid Heel!" Chapati commentated.

The crowd roared in excitement. Basically an all girls guild, like the announcer said.. "I never heard of that guild before!" Happy, the carefree ao neko said.

"In fifth place are the bright blue wings in pitch dark, Blue Pegasus!" Chapati commentated.

All the members of the crossed their arms to their chest as they raised their middle and index finger up. In a way, they look like wings.. I guess.. The crowd cheers as the one name Jenny said, "Do you best, everyone!"

"Continuing with fourth place! The goddess of love and war, the holy destroyer, Lamia Scale!" Chapati commentated.

As the crowd--I swear they just hate Fairy Tail so much..--were again cheering. Though Obaba, the guild master, questioned them angrily. "Why did you come in fourth place?! Were you slacking off, you idiots?!"

"Sorry, Obaba-Sama." A pink pigtailed girl say. "I screwed up.." She continued before tripping and falling face first.

"Why the hell is she?" Natsu questioned to no one. But is seems Gray answered it with another question. "What happened to her usual "love"? Where's the love?"

"Cheria, don't get flustered." A tall man with short spiky albino hair said. "Sorry, Lyon." She replied, flushing pink as she scratched the back of her hair. "Cheria is Sherry's cousin?" A guy with long eyebrows responded to Natsu and Gray. "Cousin?" Natsu questioned, again. Soon the dog-like guy shouted, "She's totally strong!," in a happy manner? Soon Cheria said, "No I'm not. I still don't have nearly enough love." Then the some how pissed dog-guy shout to her, "I'm complimenting you!" "Don't blow your stack over that." Eyebrows said.

I sweatdropped. Wow the GMG is really awkward.. Maybe I shouldn't have joined this year.. Or the matter a fact, any year.. After a while I stopped listening to them, as I absentmindedly think about something else.

My parents.

I wonder why they haven't struck yet.. Funny yet strange at the same time. Maybe they will leave me alone, finally.

I had a few things about the third runner up. Raven Tail. Was a dark guild. Ivan is Makarov's son. Blah blah blah..

"Alright, there are still two more teams that made it through the elimination round!" Chapati commentated.

"That's right. There are still two more.." Happy said to Macao. "One must be Sabertooth, right?" Macao said, "And the other.."

"The main guilds are already out here.." Lisanna said, pointing out.

"Was there another strong guild that kept itself hidden?" Gray questioned to his fellow comrades. "Does it have a connection to the magic power that Jellal was talking about?" Erza asked to herself.

"The second-place finisher.. Oh, this is a shocker! Will they become the soaring key with tattered wings? The unbelievable, improbable.. Fairy Tail B Team!" Chapati commentated as Natsu's face went all comical style.

"Nee-Chan!?" Elfman shout, awestruck.

"Gajeel!" Natsu yelled.

"Juvia?" Gray questioned.

"Cana?" I, as well questioned, looking pretty damn confused as well. Two teams? What?!

"Isn't it against the rules for Laxus to be on the team?!" Lucy shouted, surprised. The crowd just gasped as if they saw the end of the world. Wow. But seriously. Wow! But should I be happy they made it? Or feel ashamed that they are second while we are eighth..

"Another Fairy Tail team?" The perverted perfume man, Icyhiya questioned.

"And what's Mystogan doin' here?!" The very excited Natsu shouted, while point at him. Thought he didn't get a replied, more like a glare. Congrats Natsu, I think you pissed him off.

"Don't tell me, you're... Jellal?!" Erza questioned to him as he just sh-ed her and put up a finger in front of his cloaked mouth.

"Seriously?!" The pair, Natsu and Gray, said, quite surprised though the real one obviously stayed and ruled as the prince of Edolas. From all the members, you could hear the giggles, the chuckles, and the bits of laughter come out of their mouths.

"Juvia.." Lyon said as he blushed at the serious look in Juvia's eyes. I wonder.. She would've been like, "GRAY-SAMA!" And glopped onto him? Right? "That's the one you love, Lyon?" A certain blushing yet jealous pink haired mage, Cheria, said.

"That's Fairy Tail for you. Two teams made the cut.." The dirt blonde, Hibiki, said, impressed.

"Laxus.. And Gajeel.." The masked man, from Raven Tail said.

I zoomed out again. I mean seriously, it'll take WAY too long for one simple reason. Which was, this year, the guild masters were able to enter two teams in the competition. Unlike the past Games.

Suddenly I smelled a strong oder, Booze.. Gross.. That means one thing. Cana.. Oh god.. She hung an arm around me as the scent of booze became stronger. "Oh (Name).. I'm *Hic* Glad that the *Hic* The.. The rest of the Fairy Tail *Hic* A made.. *Hic* It~" She said, pretty drunk.. Oh gosh no! Please.. No more talking Cana. I absolutely hate that smell.. Luckily for me, her arm flew off my shoulder as she went to Lucy. Thank you lord..

"Alright, we've just got one more team left to introduce!" Chapati commentated, as the crowd all of a sudden went wild. "That's right, you know who it is!" He continued, "They're the strongest, invincible, indispensable champions!" So the crowds' cheering double both the size and volume.

"Sabertooth!" Chapati commentated, as the two guys Natsu, Lucy and I saw yesterday, appeared with their teammates. Those cocky-- "Hey you alright, (Name)?" I heard Natsu say. Before I realized it, I was clenching my fist so hard it could bleed any second now. "Yeah.. I fine, thanks for asking." I replied, trying to calm down.

After more.. 'appealing' things that were thrown down.. By Natsu and Gajeel.. How will I survive? After 'this' encounter.. It's either Saber's cocky bastard I should be watching out from.. Or our cocky bastards..

"So that's Fiore's Strongest Guild eh?" I heard Gray said, in a calm tone like always. As more shouts, cheers and etc were being thrown into the arena. As I look at Natsu, for a brief second, I could see a piss sculpture plastid on his face. Like rage has consumed him, within seconds and it was only three minutes too.. What happened there?!

Natsu POV:

"Natsu-San.." I heard the annoying bastard, Sting, say. As I turn to face him, his face already plastid with a smirk, as he went near me. Why I ought slap the smirk off that face of his. Wait.. Why is he getting closer to me? IS HE GAY?!

"What do you from me?" I said, confused as he whispered something into my right ear. "Let's make a bet? Shall we Natsu-San." Before I could say no, he continued on. "If we, Sabertooth, win the competition that (h/c) haired girl.. (Name) is it? Will join
our guild. And if you, Fairy Tail, win.. You can keep her. Deal?"

What.. The.. HELL?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
535K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...