Drunk In Love August Alsina

By Daajuvieadriana

Well this is my second August Alsina book so I hope you'll like it. More

Chapter 1- She Just Like U
Chapter 2 - Im Happy
Slowly Killing Yourself
I only want what best for you
Hell On Earth
.Bad News and Good News
Mike Tyson
Freedom
SUPRISE
Promise
what's up
Try Me
MAMA!
Im Lost
I'm back I'm so sorry
Things Never Go Right
Stupid Arguments
Tears of Joy
First Song
Goodbye Tiara
Wrong Roadd
New Jobb
Nigga We Made It
This Is Just The Beginning
Three Words
mistake
WOW!
WOW! Pt.2
Whatcha Think
About me
Omarion
Guilt
WTF You Just Say
Tiara - August=
The Baby What!!
Really
I'll Do Anything
Back To The Old Days
Bestfriend with Benefit
We Just Both Mad, Shid
Hello My People
The Same People
The Session
So called Cute Couple
Example
Close to the end
Oooo
omg
My Life Is To The End
Nooo
THIS THE END
SEQUEL Up

Snapped

165 9 0
By Daajuvieadriana

?? POV

Yep I shot the bitch and don't have no regrets about it, it was all a set up. She took the love of my life from me so I took her life. Now I can have the love of my life back. She called herself talking shit, but I had something in return. With a little help from somebody. Now she can suffer and try to hold on to her dear old hoe life.

August POV

I was pulling up to the house leaving from the studio. The front door was opened and that didn't seem right. I took the keys out the car and ran inside. I seen a light on so I walked to the kitchen. My heart dropped. I-I-I-I seen Tina laying on the ground beat up and shot. I ran to her a felt he pulse. It was still beating a little bit. I called the police right away.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady said.

"I just walked in the house and seen my be- girlfriend on the floor beat up and she was shot twice it looks like." I said examining her body.

"What is a your adress sir?" She asked.

"4127 St. Louis road!" I yelled.

"The police would be there right away." She said. I hung up and looked at Tina's lifeless body. I felt her pulse and it was slowing down. The ambulance came in and put Tina on the stretcher. I followed behind them. They pit her in the back of the truck and I sat back there with her. "Baby please make it I don't know what I would do without you. I'm gonna find whoever did this to you. Me and the boys would handle that sorry son of a bitch who did this to you. Baby please open your eyes." I said holding her hand. She gripped it and let it go. I cried harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...
46.1K 2.1K 56
they say you can't help who you fall for. in this story, you'll find out how true this saying is. when you're in love, you'll do any and everything f...
57.4K 1.1K 27
This is PART TWO for the previous book I wrote entitled "A Not So Perfect Life."
8 0 5
I wrote this story. I recommend you to read this story by experiencing it, it may be more exciting and action-packed. I love you, I wish you pleasant...