Try Me

Tina POV

Today is my birthday. I'm turning the big 19. I can't wait to see everyone. I am so happy that I am moving on up. All the people I know was dying before the age of 15. I feel bad for them. I was at the mall shopping with my homegirl Shontelle . She kept talking about she got a boyfriend and stuff. She kept saying that she knew about his other girlfriend. As long as it ain't mine I'm good. But I was getting suspicious cause she said I knew him and we real close. I not gonna stress it though. I've known August since we was in diapers he ain't that stupid. I walked pass these pretty clothes so I stopped.

"Lacy look at these girl." I said.

"Girl they got another pair." She said.

"Look who over there." She said pointing at August Ex girlfriend.

"Ugh I can't stand that hoe." I said mean mugging her. She looked at me and smile.

"I don't like her sister they both look like a kangaroo." She said popping her gum. We payed for our clothes and walked out. When we walked pass them I heard her say something smart. I kept walking.

"I know that bitch heard me." She said out loud. Everybody turned around and looked at her. Bitch if you wanna show out ima show out with ya.

"Bitch keep fucking talking all that shit ima drag yo bald headed ass out of this mall I'm on my G shit now bitch shut the hell up don't even sniff or cough." I yelled. Then she coughed. Bitch I got anger problems bitch I have black outs bitch I will beat yo ass.

"Gull shut the hell up cause Stacy Diana Holmes ain't doing shit for a hoe." She said trynna get sum attention. She must forgot she was my brothers escorter.

"Girl the fuck you used to work for my brother bitch." I said dropping my bags. She slapped me. I looked up and smiled.

"You still hit like a bitch you did just what I wanted you to do." I said. I laughed. I heard people saying"o shit that bitch crazy" or "it is about to go down in the mall WORLDSTAR!" I punched her in the nose. I start throwing straight blows. She started pulling my hair. Ugh. I hate when people fight like that like for real bitch. I grabbed her by her shirt and swung her on the floor. Her sister tried to jump in, but no she must forgot my friend don't like her at all. Yes y'all know what that mean Shontelle kicked that bitch ass. Stacy called herself trynna pull me down with her but that was a mistake. The more I got mad the more she got her ass beat. I blacked out.

----------------------------------------- 5 min later

I was in the police department. Really a nice way to spend my birthday. I called August.

Me: Hey Babe.

Aug: Where the hell are you?

Me: Jail

Aug: Man stop playing bruhh

Me: I'm serious come get me I'll tell you when you come get me

Aug: Damn girl *sigh* you know ion like them polices or being around them but I'm on my way shit girl.

Me: *giggle* love you.

Aug: yeah

End of conversation

I was sitting there for hours well it felt like it. I heard them call my name I jumped up quick. I seen august looking mad and happy at the same time.

"You got some explaining to do." He said hugging me. I laughed.

"So we were at the mall." I said.

"We who is we?" He asked.

"Shontelle." I said. He looked at me crazy.

"Yo brother girlfriend." He said. Wait wait why is she going with my brother. I told him don't go with none of my friends cause he can break threw our friendship.

"Umm I guess." I said shaking by head.

"So we were at the mall and we seen your ex Stacy I mugged her she smiled so we payed for our stuff and walked out and walked passed her and her sister. So she said some so I kept walking she said some again I stopped and cussed her out she said some to me so I put her out and told her how how you gone call me a hoe and you used to work for my brother bitch and she slapped me I smiled and said something and started laughing and I started swinging on the bitch so I blacked out and I ended up there." I said with a shrug. He laughed and shook his head.

"What's funny." I asked.

"You on punishment so your party is not going to be today it's gonna be Saturday." He said. I laughed he treat me like ima baby. I love him though. That bitch know not to try me now.