So called Cute Couple

Tina POV

I woke up in August bed. I jumped up looking at him. I got up and pulled the blinds back so the sun can get in his face. He opened his eyes and squinted them. "Augh my eyes." He said covering is face. "Wake up you skinny fucker." I said. He smacked his teeth. "Man I hate you." He said going to the bathroom. He peed and brushed his teeth. "That's not what you was showing me last night." I said walking out the room. All I heard was big stomps that's how I knew he was chasing after me. I laughed and ran down the hallway to Tiara's room. I opened the door and ran in her bathroom. Me being stupid, I left her bedroom door opened and her bathroom door don't have no lock. I climbed in the tub and pulled the curtains back. "O tinaaaa." I heard August say. I accidentally knocked over her shampoo bottle. August opened the curtains and pulled me out. He put me on his shoulder and I was hitting his back and kicking. He took me to the guest room and closed the door. He threw me on the bed and started tickling me. "Now what was that?" He said. "I-I-I said that you wasn't showing m-me that last night." I said laughing. He tickled my neck and touched my spot which made me moan. "Oooo I touched her spot." He said. "Yes, you tall son of a bitch." I said. We started play fighting until his phone rung. He looked at the caller ID and rolled his eyes. "Diamond." He said. "Answer that's your girlfriend." I said. He got mad and choked me playfully. I laughed. He came close to me and whispered in my ear, "for now." I smiled. "I love you best friend." He said. "I love you too now get off of me cause I'm bout to have company like you need to have some, too." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Okkkk." He said in a sigh. He got off of me and went to his room and slammed the door. I grabbed my phone and told Omarion to come to my house.

August POV

I got off of Tina and walked to my room. I slammed the door. I called Diamond back.

Phone conversation

Diamond(d)- wassup

August(a)- hi

D- what you doing Lil broski

A- *fake laughs and rolls eyes* nun chillin but stop over here by my house

D- o OK I'll go when Omarion go

A-.................OK

D-bye

End of conversation

I didn't let what she said affect me, cause HEY, we all just gone be in the same house with each others loved ones. I just sat there waiting for the doorbell to ring. I then heard it ring and I jumped out of the bed. I ran downstairs to see who is it. "Who is it?" I said already knowing who it was. "Omarion and Diamond." He said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. They both smiled at me and I smiled back. Tina ran down stairs and jumped in Omarion arms. She looked Diamond up and down and laughed. She held her hand out for Omarion to grab it and they walked to the living room. Diamond rolled her eyes and we walked passed them. Omarion was laying on her lap while they were watching TV. (Example in MM.) I rolled my eyes. "Aww y'all such a cute couple." I said sarcastically. "So called cute couple." I said walking into the kitchen. "What drink you want?" I asked looking at Diamond. "Umm Moscato." She said. I walked to the bar and grabbed the Moscato. I grabbed two cups and fixed us some. I gave her, her cup and drunk mine. "Let's go chill in the living room." I said. She nodded her head. We walked in and Tina and her "partner" were in a different position he was in her lap. He had his head on her breast and they were kissing. "Ughh." Diamond and I said in unison.

A/N I don't know how to add two pictures in the media so I had to explain it.