Slowly Killing Yourself

Tina POV

We pulled up to the house. We walked out the car. Soon as I came to the door I smelled cigarettes. "I told her to stop smoking." I thought to myself. When I walked in she then smoked two boxes already. "Ma stop smoking these Newports you are slowly killing yourself you can't go you have a four year old and a 18 year depending on you." I stated. She looked up at me and got up and threw the cigarettes in the trash. "Ma I don't want to loose you like I lost daddy. I love you too much." I said crying. She came over to me and hugged me. "Tinka Robinson AKA mama I love you." I said while kissing her cheek. "Love you to." She said. August walked in with Tiara in his arms. He looked at me and my mama confused. "Bae Im gone put my clothes in the dresser." He said grabbing his things. Lord knows I love my mama to death I would kill for her but see just don't know that.

August POV

I walked into Tina's room unpacking my things. I was moving in with them cause I can't stay at the house me and Mel stayed in cause I'm gone break down. I miss my brother like crazy bruhh I remember this shit like it was yesterday.

Flash back..........

I was rolling up one when some one called my phone. So I answered it and was like "nigga wassup you feel me." "You heard that a nigga got shot he was over there on the east." He said. "Nahh I'll call Mel and see." I said rubbing my face. "Iaght cuhh." He said. I went down in my contacts until I found Mel number. I called him and went straight to voicemail. So I called him about like eight times and still no response so I went to sleep. When I woke up I had like 30 miss calls. So I called my cousin and was like"wassup nigga u feel me." When I found out who it was my heart damn near stop.......somebody than killed my brother. From that very point on somebody had to survive and that what it was.