The Baby What!!

Tina POV

It was time for my appointment to check up on my baby. After I left August's house I went to the doctor. "Ms. Robinson." Dr. David said. I looked up to see him standing in front of me. "Yes." I said getting up. "Follow me please so we can check up on the baby." He said. I followed behind him and he lead us to the same room. I laid across the bed and lifted my shirt up. He put the gel on my stomach and got the stick and rubbed it across my stomach. I looked at the ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. "Umm Ms. Robinson have you been stressing a lot." He said. "Y-y-y-yeah." I said. He looked down. "Ms. Robinson I'm sorry, but you had a miscarriage." He said. "Nooooooooooooo!!" I said curling up into a ball. "Umm I'm sorry for your lost." He said. I cried so long I didn't even know I was on the floor. "Its my fault, I KILLED MY BABY!" I cried. He bent down and hugged me. "Ms. Robinson its okay you can always try again." He said. Rubbing my back. I nodded and got off the floor. "Thanks Dr. David." I said wiping my tears. I walked out and seen Omarion and......THE SAME LADY THAT WAS AT MY HOUSE WITH AUGUST. She looked at me and I shook my head. Hold up. They both cheating on each other so I walked over there to them. "Hey Omarion, hey lady who was at my man house." I said waving. "Hey Tina, and she was at yo who house." He said. "My maaannnn." I said. Shit I lost my baby and all I could do is be mean. "O really." He said looking at her. "No she is lying I swear I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." She said. Hahahahahahaha this bitch so soft and easy. "Girl, don't you have a pink Lamborghini?" I said. She looked down. *SMACK* Hahahaha Omarion just slapped the shit out of her. He gave me a hug and a kiss and walked off. Mmmm them lips though. I looked at her. "O don't worry both of y'all is cheating on each other trust me try it in the back of is Hodge its the best." I said walking out. I went to my car and drove off. I went back to my hotel and unlocked my door. I took all my clothes off and laid down. I grabbed my phone and texted my brother and august.

TinaPooh
Umm tony?

TonyChamp
Wassup lil sis

TinaPooh
Umm plans are off you and tiara won't be an uncle and a auntie anymoreee

TonyChamp
WHAT NOOOO WHAT HAPPENED

TinaPooh
I was stressing too much and it died.

TonyChamp
What were you stressing about(crying voice)

TinaPooh
August broke up with me cause I-I-I-I cheated with Omarion

TonyChamp
O well I'm sorry to hear about that and both of y'all need to talk

TinaPooh
OK ily

TonyChamp
Ily2 sis✌

End of Conversation

I thought about texting him, but I won't know how he would take it. He would probably think I had an abortion. Here goes a wild ride.

TinaBaeee
Umm August

AugustBaee
Wtf you want now

TinaBaeee
............

AugustBaee
???????

TinaBaeee
AUGUST I HAD AN MISCARRIAGE

AugustBaee
Wtf Tina what did you do to my mothafucking baby

TinaBaeee
I didn't do a damn thing to yo mothafucking baby it was cause of stress

AugustBaee
Mannn

TinaBaeee
Bye August

AugustBaee
Don't bye me you sound like you don't care

TinaBaeee
I do care if you was there you would've seen how much I cared August and y u fucking around the same bitch you was on the couch with she was at the hospital with HER husband which is the dude I fucked, I hate you August you never think about nobody else's feelings

AugustBaee
Her who

TinaBaeee
Her mothafucking husband that's who✌ and I said I'm sorry August

AugustBaee
I know that you said sorry, but it's coming in one ear and out the other

TinaBaeee
Bye August

AugustBaee
Fuck you baby killer.

End of Conversation

When he said that he made me cry even more harder. I can't believe he just called me that. I just cried myself to sleep.