Omarion

Tina POV

I was at work you know doing what strippers are supposed to do entertain these people ya know. It was my turn to dance and I waked on the stage. While Me, U, and Hennesy played I just danced and closed my eyes. I opened them and I didn't even know my top was off just peer titties out. I smirked to myself and did some tricks on the pole like I taught MYSELF. I closed my eyes and I just felt like I was in the mirror at my own house. I opened my eyes again and money was flowing everywhere. A man was in front he was cute and plus he was throwing them bands so I walked in front of him and started dancing. "Can we stay home tonight." He asked trying to be funny on the low by saying what Dej Loaf said. I giggled. "Nahh baby I got a man to go home to, but just for you we can do a little something, what's your name." I said still dancing. "Omarion." He said. "Ohh so you the one that was singing that Posed To Be song." I said. He nodded. Well are you gone eat my booty like groceries? I said in my head. I drunk some of his Patron and that shit was strong. I picked up my money and mouthed "meet me in the back." He nodded. Nothing was clearly coming through my head not even knowing that Trey, Chris, Drake, and Kid Ink was watching me, but I wasn't thinking about them. I went to the back and seen Omarion. I waved at him and he smiled. Oooo Jesus his smile is so sexy. I smiled back and walked up to him. We stared at each then boom our lips crashed together. It was so juicy and passionate. Next thing I know we were in his car and he was sliding my panties off and sliding on a condom. He slid himself inside me. Y'all know what we did. We had sex!! August then came over my mind I wanted to stop, but I wanted to reach climax and it felt so good. Then five minutes later we both reached climax. "Omariooonn!!!" I yelled. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Ummm Omarion I'm sorry, but I have to go home to my man I'm so sorry." I said putting on my clothes. He nodded. "Yea I know it was just a one nightstand." He said. "Yea nothing official." I said. I just needed to feel his lips one last time. I kissed his lips for a long passionate time. "What was that for?" He asked. "Just one last touch of each others lips." I said getting out the back seat. "O well I have to get home to my wife and son." He said. I was surprised. "OK, bye my Mr. ONE NIGHTSTAND." I aid waving. He cranked the car and have me the duces, but then put it to his mouth with his tongue in the middle of the index and middle finger and said, "good night beautiful.". Freak! "Boy goodnight!" I yelled playfully laughing. I needed that motivation cause I want feeling pretty or loved today. At least I know people is still interested in me.

***************skips ride home***************

I unlocked the door quietly and slid in and she the door. I tiptoed upstairs, but I then stopped in my tracks. Why tf am I tiptoeing. I walked heavily to the room. Surprisingly seen august coming out our bathroom. He looked at me. I was scared cause Drake messy ass like to run his mouth. "H-h-hey, baby what you still doing up?" I said changing my clothes. I put on a white Aeropastale spaghetti strap shirt and my black boy shorts. He just stared at me. "I should be asking you the same question." He said getting under the cover I climbed on the bed and layed down. "Making money." I said. *duhh tone* Why I'm being smart I just O My Gosh I just CHEATED! I feel like a hoe. I sighed and just went to sleep. I want going to stress, because I was pregnant.

Omg Tina cheated on August. Then she is pregnant. Dang! I would've been stop dancing be laid up with August all day.

Do you think she feel guilty?

Do you think August is gonna hear it from Drake?

Do you think she should just stop thinking she's a hoe and confess to him?

Do you think Omarion wife would ever find out about what happened when her hubby went to this strip club.

I dunno just like you don't know. Carry on!