Bestfriend with Benefit

Tina POV

I woke up with August in the bed with me. I looked up at him and smile. "Auguusstt." I whined. "Hmmm." He said with his eyes closed. "Your head is heavy." I said. "Awe best friend head too heavy for her small lighted head." He said laughing. "Aww shut up go back to sleep." I said. He put his chin back on my head. "Heavy headed ass." I said. He mushed his chin on my head. "Yo curls all in a nigga nose." He said. I laughed and moved my hair out the way.

August POV

I really don't want to be in a best friend zone. I just let it go and and left it alone. "Bestfrandd." She said. "Wassup." I said looking down at her. "Hey." She said smiling. I shook my head at her. "Bye." I said pushing her head. She climbed on top of me and slapped me on my face. "Ayye wassup with that." I said holding my cheek. "Idunno." She shrugged. I started tickling her on her sides. She fell on her back and I got on top of her and tickled her. While she laughed I acted like I squeezed her tittie on purpose. "August, what was that for?" She said holding her tittie. "Idunno." I shrugged. "You ate my best friend dude." She laughed. "With benefits which means we can kiss and have boom boom." I said grinding between her legs. She covered her face as I was still grinding looking like Chris Brown. "Nahh, don't cover your face let me see that beautiful smile." I said moving her hand. She looked at me. I kissed her lips and deepened it. She pulled away from the kiss. "August I'm telling you now, don't start nothing you can't finish." She said. I shook my head and bent down and started back kissing her. "Can I tease you real quick?" I said. "Like." She said looking confused. "I wanna rub Jr against his best friend." I said. "Why can't you just put Jr inside his best friends house?" She asked. "Cause Jr said that you are coming back home and he can finish you off." She nodded. I kissed her neck. She moaned as I kissed her spot. She gasped. "You ready?" I said. "Boy, I'm grown." She said. I pulled her draws down and Jr got excited. I rubbed Jr against her click. I watched as she moaned and arched her back. I gave her a little surprise when I slid inside. "Damn August you then got big, you gone tear my insides up." She said laughing. I laughed and any deeper inside. "I know so when people ask you why you limping you say me cause this my signature." I said pounding harder. She moaned and pressed her hips against mines. I grunted cause it felt so good. I flipped us over to where she was on top of me. While she bounced up and down her titties were jiggling so I grabbed them. I sat up and kissed her on her stop which made her moan out loud. She was still on top. "Augusttt!!" She yelled. I was about to bust, but I held it in. "You gone ride on daddy dick forever." I said grabbing her waist gripping it tight. "Yass bitch." She said going slow I laughed. "I'm bout to cum." She said. "Gone head and let it loose." I said. She leaned her head back and released. "Aughhhh." She said. I kept going making her legs shake. 25 minutes later I came. "Tinaaa." I grunted sucking her left nipple. She got off of me and went down to Jr. "Damn girl you ain't never treat me like this." I said holding her head moving it up and down. She moved her hand up and down on it first then went back to her mouth action. I pulled her head up and have her a kiss. "Shit I think you should be pregnant again." I said rubbing my chest. "What you wanna do today?" She said. "Well, get you home and let's go clubbing, I hate to say this we, but umm we need to find some people to minglev with." I said looking down. She said OK like she was cool with that. I'm not I want to be with her. I guess I'm find have to go with the flow.