Goodbye Tiara

Tina P.O.V

"Would I be wrong if I wanna fuck you with one of my niggas if afterwards I promise I wouldn't look at you different" my phone rung.

"Hello"

"Heyy nana"

"Heyy Bruhdah."

"Hey tell tiara to pack some clothes she coming with me"

"O ok how long"

"Well I want her to stay with me you know."

"O well she love that."

"Ok bye"

"Ugh ig"

I ran up stairs to tell Tiara the news. "Ti pack your stuff Tony want you to stay with him." I said. She looked at me and stared for some minutes and then smiled. What was that about I don't even know. She packed all her stuff and accessories for her. I heard the door open I looked outside in the window and it was August. He came in Tiara room and looked at us. "Where the hell she goin?" I looked at him like really dude you didn't even have to say all that. I told him before to stop cussing around her. "She living with Tony." I said helping her with her stuff. He held his chest like o my goodness. I laughed at the way he did it. Tiara jumped up and grabbed her bags. "I'm ready to go." She said waking in front of me. I pushed August arm and pointed at the door. We walked to the front door and I waited for him to open the door. He looked at me and tilt his head to the left. I looked at the door then him. That's when he noticed to open the door. We put Tiara stuff in the trunk and left. We pulled up to my brother house. I jumped out the car and knocked on the door. My friend opened the door and looked at me with a sad face. But I don't care I know that already but the thing I didn't know was that she was pregnant. She was always wearing big shirts and stuff. I smiled at her and rubbed her belly. She looked at me confused. "I know already its not a secret anymore it's just the fact you shouldn't have kept that away from me I'm your bestfriend and you never should keep secrets from me." I said. I walked passed her and went to my brother. Aug helped her inside with her bags. He put them down and sat on the couch.

"I don't know why you say down cause we bout to go in a few minutes." I said. He looked at me and ruined his eyes and got up.

"I love you too." I said.

"Tony what you doing." I said.

"None making up Tiara's bed." He said throwing the pillow on the bed.

"Well peace out I got to go, love you." I said gettin on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. I am so short and I like it but don't like it cause it's certain stuff that I would want to get that I can't reach. I walked out the room and hugged Tiara for like 10 minutes trying not to cry, but I know that she is safe. I looked at Shontelle and smiled I have her a hug too. I walked out the house and went to the car and got in. I just stared out the window the whole time because I didn't want my sister to leave me yet. But I thought to myself ill get over it soon or later. August touched my leg and rubbed it. I looked at him and held his hand.

"Bae it home be ok you still got me." He said smiling.