WTF You Just Say

Tina POV

I was in the living room watching TV. August was in the kitchen. He came and leaned on the door frame. I felt him burning a hole on the side of my face. I got mad cause he was just staring so I turned to him. "Is there anything you wanna tell me that you are hiding from me." He said. When he said that my heart damn near stopped. I looked down when he asked me that question. "Where were you that night you came in late?" He said. "I was at work making my money of course. Why?" I said with an attitude. " When we were making love last night you said somebody else's name." He said. "No I did not August what are you talking about?" I said trying to sound sincere. We started going back and forth about what happened the other night and I was getting tired of arguing. "Tina, I'm going to ask you one time where the hell were you?" He said. "August, I just told you I was at work, what else do you want me to tell to you, you are really starting to get on my nerves." I said putting my hands on my head. "Bitch fuck yo nerves you weren't worried about mine so where the fuck were you and why the hell you didn't say my name when we were making love Tina." He yelled. I stand up and look at him like he had five eyballs on both sides. He just stared at me. I put all my weight on my right leg and folded my arms. "Nigga I just told you what you were looking for a mothafucking answer I WAS AT WORK DAMN!" I yelled. He slapped me. I nodded my head. "You making me go fucking crazy up in this damn house I'm bout to start knocking everything down!" He yelled. "Knock some shit down I'll do it for you." I said knocking the vase down off the table. We were yelling at each other until I said what he wanted me to say. "YOU STILL WANT YO ANSWER AUGUST!" I yelled. "Nahh I wanna know why we arguing, hell yeah I wanna know why the fuck you came home so late first of all." He yelled. I hesitated. "U-u-umm I had to dance twice." I said holding up the number two. He shook his head. He sat down which was letting me know that this conversation is not gone end. I sighed. "Girl. I. swear. on. my. brother. if. you. don't. tell. me. what. I. want. to. hear." He said punching his hand through every word. Shit August you had to put something on yo brother. "I already told you August." I yelled. "Tina please tell me where the fuck you was at." He said putting his head in his hands. "Where the fuck you was." I shot back at him. "............ Beaten my meat." He said sarcastically and then looking at me. "Tell me why the fuck is you in business." I yelled. "Cause bitch you is my business and you called yo self sneaking in the house last night. Drake, Chris, Trey, and Kid Ink told me they seen you. They told me you were dancing in front of a nigga and said that you said sum to old dude, so since I brought that up, what did you say to him and don't feed me no bullshit!" He yelled. I shrugged and said, "thanks for the money." I lied. "Girl no the fuck you didn't Tina so stop fuc-." "I HAD SEX WITH HIM IN THE BACK OF HIS HODGE I TOLD HIM TO MEET ME IN THE BACK OK AUGUST IM SORRY IT JUST HAPPENED!" I yelled before he can finish his sentence. He looked at me with disgust. "Tina, what the fuck you just say?" He said getting off the couch. "Im sorry August its just that I've been having a lot on my mind lately and and then you and your attitude makes me want to leave you." I said. He looked at his fingers than me. "So, you telling me that you want to leave?" He asked walking towards me. "I don't want to end this relationship August I'm just saying you have been making me feel down and sad and I just don't feel loved and pretty anymore like I used to." I said walking backwards. He choked me and picked me up by the throat. He laid me on the floor. His eyes was................... Reddish looking. "So, you fucking other niggas in the back of they car and wanna blame me?" He said. I shook my head. "August please don't." I cried. I closed my eyes and felt a waterdrop fall on my face. I looked up and he was crying. "Babe I'm sorry please stop crying." I said. "In the outside I want to kill you, but in the in I want to love you. You really hurt me Tina, how could you cheat on me I'm the father of your child the man that you loved and you sitting here telling me that ITS MY FAULT!!!" He yelled. I jumped cause of him screaming. "August get off of me." I said facing the other way. "I want you out this house and don't ever come back." He said.

August POV

Tina really cheated on me. I never even thought about cheating on her. "I want you out this house and don't ever come back." I said. She looked at me and I gave her that you heard what I said look. She shook her head and walked to our room. I followed behind her. She packed her clothes in a suitcase. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She walked to the front door and turned around. "I love you and I'm sorry August and if you're this mad at me I can try again with somebody else and make a baby meaning by an abortion." She said. When she said that I opened my eyes wide open. "No you ain't Tina." I said. "Are you sure this is what you want to do?" She asked. "Yea, you cheated on me Tina and yo-." I said, but got cut off by Tina. "YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING SAYING THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YOU MAKING IT SEEM LIKE I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU WHEN I DID WHAT I DID I TOLD HIM THAT I HAVE A MAN TO COME HOME TO AND HE TOLD ME HE HAVE A WIFE AND SOON TO COME HOME TOO I WAS IN THE WRONG AND IM SORRY DAMN YOU MAKE MISTAKES TO LIKE SLAPPING ME AND SNORTING COKE AND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME SO DONT SIT HERE AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IM THE BAD ONE AUGUST! I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I DID YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP SAYING THAT I CHEATED" She yelled. I looked down and opened the door. She sighed and walked out. I shut the door behind her and cried. This is the first time I ever cried about a girl like this. I walked up stairs and looked in the drawers and closet and to see that she still had clothes up here. I looked at them one more time and went in the kitchen.

Omg why did Tina have to cheat on August? Well I don't know I'm still reading the book let's get back to the book though.