WOW!

Tina POV

When I told August that I was pregnant. I was happy, because he was happy. We were still in the car. We were on our way to Tony's house to tell them the good news. That's kind of gonna be a tough one for me. I am still scared to tell Tiara, cause she thinks that she's the only baby or little princess or prince that I'd in my life, but she have to understand that I am grown so she gone have to take it or not. We was down the street from Tony's house when some random dude almost ran us off the street. August have road rage, so he made a U-turn and started chasing after the car. I that was stupid like all you have to do was honk the horn or yell out the window, but he wanna fight or kill somebody.  "August stop chasing after this man." I yelled. He slowed down and looked at me. I never seen this look in his eyes before they were like pitch black like those off of vampire movies. "What is wrong with you?!" I asked, but yelling. "I'm sorry, but he could've hurt all three of us." He said with a caring look on his face. I looked confused, but then I had to remember that I was expecting. I nodded, but got mad again cause he didn't have to chase that man. He need to work on his damn anger. "Take me to my brother's house NOW." I yelled through my teeth.

August POV

I try my best not to put my hands on this girl, but she talking to me like she fucking stupid I'm gone end up putting hurting her and that baby. "Keep talking to me like you done lost yo mind ima ooooo just." I aid while slapping the air like I was hiting somebody. She nodded and chuckled. We pulled up to Tony's house so this big baby could shut up. I parked the car and took the keys out the ignition. I got out the car and walked around to the passenger. I opened the door for Tina, but she didn't get out. "What I'd wrong with you now?" I asked getting annoyed. "Can't you see that I am thinking." She said. I sighed and slammed the door. I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. Tiara answered the door and smiled. "Auggyyyyyyy!" She yelled. I laughed and picked her up. "Hey my little diva." I said. She looked at me and then the car. "Why Nana still ain't get out." She said getting sad. I walked over to the car and tapped the window. She rules her eyes and opened the door and got out. I shook my head and walked off from her, cause if I would've stayed we was gone be fighting. Runs finally walked out the car and still had a sour look on her face. So I walked over to her and pulled her arm. "If you don't straighten your face I would make it stay like that, but only you would be laying in a hospital bed with scars do hear me." I whispered in her ear and smiling at the same time making it don't seem noticeable. She smiled and nodded. I kissed her cheek and pulled her towards her sister.

Tina POV

Y'all to be honest I am scared of August. He then got more buffer and shit and I'm scared of that. I got to go to work and I can't leave with a beated up face. So I just nodded head to him shut the hell up. Tiara saw Mr and jumped on me. I laughed and rubbed her back. I miss this I miss how everything was going well until she left. Me and August is arguing and fighting a lot now and I'm slowly starting to get sick of this relationship. I just miss my little sister. I didn't know I was crying until my nose was starting to burn and I could feel tears running down my eyes. August looked at me and gave me that "what's wrong look and keep your mouth shut look." Why he giving me that look like I'm not bout to tell what be going on in OUR house. By my surprise Tiara was crying too. "I miss you." We both said in unison. I laughed and picked her up. "Want to spend some nights with us after I get out off "work?" I said. She smiled and nodded. I walked inside to see my brother and my girl. They were in the living room sitting down. Tony was laying on Shontelle legs and playing with her belly. I playfully cleared my throat. They both looked at me in surprise. "Babyyy!!" Shontelle yelled waddling to me. I laughed. I can't wait till my stomach get that big. "Hey girl you look like happy feet the way they were walking when they had them kids or the eggs between their legs." I said demonstrating it to her. She busted out laughing. I shook my head at her. August sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned over to him. "Well Ti, Tony, and Shonelle me and August have something to tell you guys." I said looking at him. He looked down at me and kissed me I deepened the kiss. "Umm so y'all just gone tell us y'all know how to kiss? Whoooooaaa!!" Tiara said. I laughed at how funny she was. I felt like I needed full attention so I stand up. "Nope that kiss was just for happiness." I said. "Weeelllll me and August areeeee...!!!" I said wanting them to finish my sentence. "Engaged!" Shontelle said. "Moving!" Tiara yelled "Ummm nooo." I said. Tony gasped. "Breaking up!" Tony said. I shook my head real hard. "HAVING A BABY!!!!!" I yelled. I look down and Tiara was........................!!