SUPRISE

August POV

We pulled up to our house and sat in the car for a few minutes. I seen Nana shake her head. Tf.

"You iaght?" I asked her trying to see what she was looking at.

"Yeah let's go babe." She said jumping out the car. What the fuck wrong with her.

I walked in and it was quiet and dark. Nana turned on the lights. She held up her hands and counted like I knew what the hell I was supposed to do. 3.....2......1.....

"SUPRISE!!!!!!" My family yelled. I jumped on the couch so quick looking like Spiderman.

"Look at you looking like a fool." Ti said laughing. I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Alright dang nigga get off of me so I can take a shower and get dressed." She said pushing me. She ran in her room to get some clothes. When she gets out she gone want something though. I shook my head at her and walked off. I went to my mom. Her eyes started watering up. My mama is my world. I ran to her and hugged her and cried like a big baby.

"Stop the water works boy yo cry baby ass yo spoiled little ass mommy right here." She said rubbing my head.

"Ma these real nigga tears." I said.

"Boy you ain't no real nigga." She said letting me go and laughing.

I got up and went to my room so I could take a shower and get dressed. Ti came out with a red, white, and black Jordan shirt on with some black leggins on and her jordans. Nana had let her hair fall down with a white bow. She looked so beautiful. I cleaned the tub out and took a shower. When I got out I put my burgundy and yellow Cleveland #23 shirt on with my greenish pants on and my timbs. I put on some shades and a hat. Nana got in the shower and came out with a Miami Heat shirt on and her ripped highwaisted pants and her black and white Lebrons. We all looked fresh af. We all came out together all you heard was aww or look at nahh. We took pictures or whatever. Ate and talk just having family time.......WITH ME. It was time for presents to be opened. Trey and Jhene gave me a present first. I opened it and it was a IPhone 6. I opened Chris and Nicki present. I couldn't believe my eyes it was a stack of money all 50's and 100's and some beats and some me Kevin Durants. Quan and Tink had bought me some clothes. Now the last person was Tina and Tiara. Tina walked me outside while Tiara was on my back with her little hands over my eyes. When she removed them I started jumping and running. My nieces was in front of me and a Bugatti. I hugged my nieces for 5-10 minutes. I was so happy to see them. Then that is when KayKay, ChayChay, Mya, and Tiara walked me to this unknown room in back of the house that I didn't even know that it even was here. They opened it and I cried. It was a studio and the wall in the Booth had me and Mel on there. Somebody patted my shoulder. I turned around and seen Nana mama.

"Welcome back son." She said smiling with tears. The reason why she is
crying is because she was there for us when my mom lived in New Orleans.

"Come here Ma." I said pulling her in a hug. We hugged each other and cried together. After that we ate and everybody were dancing and laughing. We all said our goodbyes. The girls stayed with us so they could keep Ti some company.