New Jobb

Tina P.O.V

August and I let what happened last night go. We just forgot about it. I went around and started looking  for a job.  They say popping that you know what makes dat cash talk. So I went to.this place called MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I walked in it was so cute. It had a bar and the poles was like in cages and one main pole was in the middle. I looked around and a man walked up to me. "How may I help you." The man said to me. "I was wondering were you guys hiring." I said. He nodded and walked me to this office with pictures of strippers on the wall. I sat down in one of the seats. "What makes you want to work here?" He asked connecting his finger together. "Well I thought it would be easier money for me and my family." I said trying to not sound ghetto. He nodded his head and handed my some papers. "These are your applications and tryouts are on Monday." He said. I got up and shuck his hand. "Thank You, Mr...." I said trying to figure out his name. "Just call my Dollaz." He said with a smile. I nodded my head. He watched me walk outside in get in my car and left. I drove back home. August promised me that he would take me out to makeup what he did last night. I pulled to the drive thru and got out the car. I walked in and the water was running upstairs. "August!" I yelled. "Yeah!" He yelled. I ran upstairs. "What are you do-." I was cut off my sentence when I seen rose petals lined to the bathroom. I walked in and my mouth dropped. The tub was filled with bubbles, candles was lit and all around the tub, music was playing in the background, and wine was on the tub. I looked at August a blushed. "Baby, I want you to relax and erase all that drama and shit out of your mind and just calm down. This is a way to take what I did back and I PROMISE with a capital P I won't never hurt you, myself, nor or relationship." He said passing me the wine. I took it out his hand and poured it in the sink baby. He looked at me and his face got red. "Baby you don't need to please me, I mean I like it, but we bout to go drink some stuff already and I know you didn't mean it I love you for who you are we both can do this together and get help. We don't need no paparazzi in our business. We can do this was a team." I said grabbing his face. He smiled and gave me a kiss. I blew out the candle and put them in the trash. I took a picture of the rose petals before I swept them up. I got in and relaxed lime I was told. I bathed got out did my hygiene and stuff. I walked and looked in the closest. I pressed the button to turn to the next set of clothes. I seen a dress that was new and was SMEXYY.

I wet my hair and let it come out curly. I had on my Brittany Spears perfume. I put on a black long dress that was tight around my breast and waist. I put on my silver heels that had REAL diamonds on them. I put on some dangling earrings. I had on a shining necklace and a bracelet that was shaped in a bow with diamonds on them. My silver Galaxy S5 case with a shiny bow. I walked down stairs and spun around. August but his lip and got up. I looked up at him and all I felt was a smack and a squeeze on my booty. I laughed and pushed him.

We pulled up to this fancy and nice restaurant. We walked and it was like a fancy restaurant for like wayyyy rich people like Oprah Winfrey. All eyes was on us I wanted to ask "why the hell are y'all looking at me and my man." I did god didn't I? We sat down at a table. We ordered our drinks and stuff.  We both looked at each other and smiled. "Well babe what you wanna talk about?" He asked licking his lips. O my Jesus. I just wanted to jump across the table and make love to him on the floor, Lord keep me near the cross. "Well babe I went to look for some new jobs and....." I said. "And what?" He said lifting one eyebrow up. "Well I went to go check out Millions of Dollars. I would be having tryouts on Monday." I said. He leaned back and folded his arms. He smiled and leaned back up. "Ok, but don't be letting them niggas touch on you, don't be letting the assistant or the owner hit you it ima hit them, don't I mean don't be snorting coke I made that bad mistake, oh and you never know when I'm coming to visit." He said smiling. I smiled back at him. "Yay I thought you never was gonna let me dance and plus we can have a pole in our basement." I said playing with his beard. He pulled me out my seat and took me outside. He laughed, "you trynna make me horny ain't you?" I smiled, "nope I just wanna stripping pole at the house and if I don't get it ima take it." He shook his head and kissed me. "So what do you say?" I asked. "Yes you can have a pole in the basement." He said grabbing my waist. We walked back inside out money on the table and left. We went home and everything went wild! Tearing off each other's clothes and still missing at the same time. We made our way to the room. And y'all let me tell you it was the bumb digidy bumb....