Chapter 1- She Just Like U

Tina POV

My mom has been in the hospital for weeks now. She is sick very bad to the point where she can't breathe. I really don't think she will make it. "Tiara come sit down and eat." I yelled to my little sister. "I don't feel like it I already ate McDonald's." She said. At that moment I was confused cause I didn't get no McDonald's for her so who did she get it from. "How and when?" I asked checking my phone. "August had came he tried waking you up.but -." She said being stopped in the middle of her sentence when we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. "August!" He yelled. I unlocked the door and hugged him with a kiss. "Babe when you get here?" I asked cracking some eggs. "Uhh this morning duhh." He said rolling his neck. He always getting smart. "Ima beat yo ass." I whispered. I don't like cursing around her cause August already taught her how to say hoe, bitch, and ass. "Ooooo Ti Nana just said she was gone beat my ass." He said pointing his finger at me. Tiara walked and put her hands on her hip. She started patting her head to make it stop itching and said, "girl you better stop all that damn cursing." All we could do was laugh cause she was so serious. "August what you do to my sister?" I said pouring the eggs on the skillet. "Idunno." He said with a shrug. I ran in the hallway to my room. I pulled out me some tye dye high waisted paints with a orange crop top that Look like a hallow shirt. I put on my orange, blue, and black Kevin Durants that my daddy bought me. When I got up I seen August and Ti taking selfies. "Both of y'all is retarded." I said walking out. I walked in to Ti room to get her something to wear. I pulled out Ti a shirt that said "My mom gets all the kisses" and her some tye dye pants with her white Nike's. I put her on some sunglasses and gave her a purse that matched what she had on. We walked to the bathroom. I picked her up and put her on the counter so I could do her hair. I brushed it up in a ponytail and put it in a donut. I brushed my hair up and put mine in a donut. We were on our way to see my mom then the mall. We had to look good to go the the mall and to my mom. For some reason she don't like us looking ratchet every where we go we looking good. Even when we're going to the mailbox. We just stay swaggy.