Snapped

?? POV

Yep I shot the bitch and don't have no regrets about it, it was all a set up. She took the love of my life from me so I took her life. Now I can have the love of my life back. She called herself talking shit, but I had something in return. With a little help from somebody. Now she can suffer and try to hold on to her dear old hoe life.

August POV

I was pulling up to the house leaving from the studio. The front door was opened and that didn't seem right. I took the keys out the car and ran inside. I seen a light on so I walked to the kitchen. My heart dropped. I-I-I-I seen Tina laying on the ground beat up and shot. I ran to her a felt he pulse. It was still beating a little bit. I called the police right away.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady said.

"I just walked in the house and seen my be- girlfriend on the floor beat up and she was shot twice it looks like." I said examining her body.

"What is a your adress sir?" She asked.

"4127 St. Louis road!" I yelled.

"The police would be there right away." She said. I hung up and looked at Tina's lifeless body. I felt her pulse and it was slowing down. The ambulance came in and put Tina on the stretcher. I followed behind them. They pit her in the back of the truck and I sat back there with her. "Baby please make it I don't know what I would do without you. I'm gonna find whoever did this to you. Me and the boys would handle that sorry son of a bitch who did this to you. Baby please open your eyes." I said holding her hand. She gripped it and let it go. I cried harder.