Stupid Arguments

Tina P.O.V

I was sleepy and I didn't feel like catering to anyone. I've been at the studio all day long. I know its Friday, but I don't want to do anything for right now. August walked into the room and jumped on the bed and so I got mad cause I was sleepy.

"Aug chill out." I yelled.

He looked at me like I was stupid or some so I said it again. "Aug chill out." He acted like he was clearing his throat. He jumped on the bed again. So I turned the other way.

"You on your period?" He asked with one eyebrow up. I know dern well he just didn't ask me that and he know when im on my cycle.

"August shut the hell up ok cause you sound dumb as fuck." I yelled. He jumped over the bed and looked at me like I wasn't talking to him. He turned around and looked at the wall and looked st me and said, "who the hell you think you talking to cause you damn for show ain't talking to me. The hell wrong with you!!" He yelled. "August I am tired and you wanna come up in here and be childish and shit if you came in from the studio and was tired you wouldn't want to be bothered neither stupid.!" I yelled. He gave me a stank face. "First of all." He said with both of his index fingers up like he was bout to check me. "It's Friday and you know what I mean by its Friday you know what you promised me, but it's all good you ooooo." He said. Hahahaha he think I forgot no and why he tripping he know how to use his hands. "Do it look like I care.... YES no nigga I actually don't give two fucks." I said going to sleep. "See now when I slap you in your face you gone care I'm tired of your smart ass mouth you know what just for that I'm not gone massage your feet or cook." He yelled. "Bitch slap me nigga I've been waiting for you to hit me slap me August please I'm begging you....... ah that's what I thought you a pussy." I said. "Aghhghghhghhg!" He screamed. "What you supposed to do turn into the Hulk. Betta yo ass on nigga." I laughed. Next thing I know I was pushed off the bed. NO THE HELL HE DID NOT JUST PUSH ME OFF THE BED. "August why you do that." I cried. Yes im a big baby I get what I want o well. Tiara came in the room and jumped on August back. We had a pillow fight and started back arguing the only difference is my sister was on August side. A nigga before me. Okay.