MAMA!

I was staring in the mirror looking at myself. I was pulled out of my thought when my brother had called.

My Nigga  my Nigga
My Nigga my Nigga
(My motherfucking Nigga.)

"Hello." I said.
"Nana come over here now like ASAP." He yelled. I heard sirens in the background. I jumped up quick. I put my Lebrons on and grabbed my keys. I picked Ti up from where she was sitting and ran out the door. She asking alot of questions like"girl where we going" or "what you in a rush for I was watching Barney." We drove in silence. When I pulled up I seen the ambulance truck. I jumped out and grabbed Tiara. I walked over to my brother to see him punching the walls crying.

"What happened where is my mama?!" I asked yelling at the same time. His eyes was blood shot red.

"She caught a heart attack and d d d died she stopped breathing ...... my momma ." He said crawling to where they were carrying her out at. My heart stopped. I fell down crying. I looked up to see Tiara she was pouring down and running to the truck. "Mommy Mommy wake up." She said patting my mom. I cried seeing her like this. August pulled up going straight to the truck.
"Ma nooooo don't tell me she gone man please don't tell me she gone." He yelled. I nodded walking to him. He hugged me and cried so hard. The Ambulance started leaving.
We had to hold Ti back from chasing the car.

"Mommy don't go." She said reaching out to the truck as they left. I walked back inside to see my brother calling my mom phone constantly. He picked her phone up and looked at his name on her phone.

"She left her phone." He cried.
I shook my head and walked to to him with my arms out.

"She had a grandson on the way." He said. I looked at him and confusion. He nodded his head and said yeah. My face lit up.