Tiara - August=

Tiara POV

I left August house and went to a hotel I have to work tonight and I'm craving for big money so I can buy me a house or apartment. I was looking for my shoes and all I grabbed was clothes and not shoes. I was tired so I choose to go over there tomorrow. I went to take a shower and wet my hair and let it curly and put on some pajamas. I went to sleep with NOTHING on my mind except for August. I texted him cause I was thinking about him.

TinaBaeee
August I'm sorry and I can't think straight without you near me it was a mistake he was a mistake babe please just hear me out.

AuggyBaeee
???? Tina I don't have nothing to say to you I can't even believe you would even think about hurtin mehh lik dat I neva even thought about cheatin on you????

TinaBaeee
August please I know I did wrong bt giv me a chance

AuggyBaee
Bye Nana✋✌

TinaBaeee
Byee august✌

******next day******

I woke up feeling nice and good. I don't know, but I just today have that I don't care or I don't give a fuck attitude. I showered and did my hygiene and shit. I put on some pink booty shorts and my lime green crop top. I put on my rainbow pearl looking belly ring. I put on my fruit pebbles Lebrons. I put my hair in a bun and put a necklace in that was shaped in a bow. I lotioned my legs and got my keys and my purse. I felt like I was leaving some so I had to do a double check.

Hair ✔

Shoes✔

Necklace✔

Phone✖

Brass knuckles✖

Belly ring✔

Purse✔

Keys✔

Me✔

I was all good except for my phone and brass knuckles. I grabbed my phone from off the charger and brass knuckles from my suitcase. I nodded and headed out to MY OLD HOUSE. I pulled up and there was a pink Lamborghini parked besides August car. I chuckled to my self, I don't even got q nigga that quick. I still had the keys and to the house and I opened the door to see august and some chick laid up together sucking each others face off. He looked up at me with SURPRISE written on his face. "U-u-um Tina what you doing back over here." He said following me up the steps. "Minding my business just like you should be minding yours." I said turning rolling my neck and turning back around. "What you coming up in my room for?" He said. "Cause Nigga My Stuff Up In Here And I'm Getting The Rest Of My Clothes And Stuff!" I yelled. He bawled his fist up I laughed right up in his face. "August get out my face and finish what you seem like you were starting when I walked." I said. Well you guys I guess I wasn't that sure, but I still have A LOT of feelings left for August still I just don't want him to see that or fiqure it out. "What is wrong with you?" He asked. "Umm what I just say go down there and fuck that girl like you were planning to. I thought you don't want to talk to me cause I'm a cheater." I said throwing my last pair of shoes in the bag. "You is a cheater you cheated on me and I didn't even get the chance to cheat on you so that's why she's down there. I shrugged and said, "and." "August I told you I didn't mean to cheat on you I promise I didn't, bit you up here coming me and slapping me I can't even explain how I feel about you right now August I love you and that will never change." I cried. "Tina I love you too, but how could I tell if you really mean or not for the fifth time you CHEATED." He said. I shook my head at him and cried cause all he is thinking about is me cheating. "How did this start?" He said. I looked at him confused. "How did y'all end up having sex?" He asked. "Well I was dancing end I seen him he was cute and was throwing money. So, I went over to him and started dancing in front of him. He was like can we stay home tonight and I laughed cause that was the song that playing. So, I said nahh baby I got a man to go home to, but we can do something just for you. I drunk some of his Patron and got my money and told him to meet me it back. I came I outside and he was there so I waved at him we were talking then our lips crashed together and we were in the back of his car having sex. There it is." I said folding my arms. He was looking down the whole time. "Bye August." I said walking out but before I could even make one step august grabbed my arm. "I love you Tina, but I'm done with us." He said my nose started to burn and tears stream down my eyes. "August no your not don't say that please stay with me." I said putting my hands on his face. He slapped my hands off and pushed me on the bed. "Don't fucking touch me. Get yo ugly hoe ass out." He yelled.

August POV

At this point I didn't care what I say at this point I'm just letting them flow out like her tears. She touched my face so I slapped her hands off of me and pushed her on the bed. "Get yo ugly hoe ass out." I yelled. Now that I didn't even mean to say that came out. "I nahh not ugly, but just how ass out." I said. She stood and slapped the shit out of me. I slapped her back and dragged her by her hair to the closet. I let her go and gave her, her clothes. "I'm sorry August." She said looking down walking out. I looked at her out the window. I seen her as she sat in the car and cried and hit the stirring wheel. I walked down stairs to my guest.

"Now where were we." I said pulling out a condom.