The Session

Tina POV

I had real fun tonight. I was feeling young and wild and free again. I noticed that August was getting jealous a little, but o well he made it his decision to be just friends. So, I'm single and I can do whatever I want. We pulled up to the house and August put the car in park. He got out and opened my door. I got out and he shut the door for me. I walked to the door and unlocked it. Yes. I have my own key again. I walked inside and went to my room. I went in the shower and did my hygiene. I just left my bra and panties on. They were baby blue with black polka dots and my panties were black. I put my hair in a high ponytail. My ponytail was curly. I put my Victoria Secret, Love Spell on and walked out. August called my name so I went to "OUR" room.

August POV

I called Tina's name so we can start my game. She walked in with a bra and panties on. I bit my lips, cause her tattoos was making her look even more sexier. She had a perfect body. "What August?." She said. I looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm sorry." She said laughing. I didn't think it was funny so I kept a straight face. "Sorry babes." She said climbing on the bed. I jumped off the bed. "You ain't sorry. Don't talk to me like that." I said rolling my neck. "Boy come sit down. I'll love you forever." She said. "You ain't gone love me, you just gone love yoself talking bout some you sorry and you'll love me forever." I said walking to the bathroom. I took a shower and did my hygiene. I put on my Ralph Lauren boxers and walked into our room. I climbed on the bed and looked at Tina. "You ready?" I asked. "For?" She said. "Make out session." I said. "Oooooo yea." She said laughing. I crawled to her. She bit her lips. I kissed her lips. I tried to enter her mouth, but she wouldn't let me in so I grabbed her breast. She gasped opening her mouth letting me in. I stuck my tongue in her mouth doing tricks with my tongue. I was actually winning. I kissed her lips one last time before putting hickies on her neck all the way down to her waist. She stopped me and made me lay on my back. She got on top of me and kissed my lips sticking her tongue in my mouth. She did something she never did before, like I can't explain it. My eyes opened wide. She smiled and started kissing my neck. She went from my neck to my chest and abs. We had eye contact the whole time. I tried to hold in my moan, but couldn't cause she was close to Jr. She traced my tattoos with her tongue. I lifted her head and brought her face to mine. I kissed her like five times. "You won." I said. I trailed kisses from her neck to her good spot. I looked at her and we had eye contact. I played with her click with my tongue. I grabbed her thighs. "August you don't have to do this." She said moaning. I went faster with my tongue business. She tried to run so I had to show her I wasn't playing. I shoved my tongue inside of her. She arched back her, I pulled her back to me. She played with my curls while I was still down there. I licked her one last time and brought my head back up. She sucked my tongue and kissed me. I laid down. By my surprise she went down to Jr. She took him out my boxers and looked at me. She did her mouth action for about 5/10 mins then moved her tongue around Jr in a circle and went down. She did it again. I grabbed her hair and moved it up and down. She did some trick that caught my attention. I moaned out loud. She chuckled and did it again. I closed my eyes while she stroked Jr with her mouth. Damn this girl got some good head. She took it all the way to the head without choking. "Damn girl." I said watching her head move up and down. She came back up and kissed me. "That's what you call a make out session." She said. "Nawll that's what you call some good head and a make out session." I said. She got on top of me and laid on my chest. I don't know, but it's like we keep teasing each other feelings with sex, words, or actions. Like we gain more feelings. I don't know. I just closed my eyes and held her tight to me. So I know that she is here and close to me.