Hell On Earth

August POV

I was in the house smokin as usual letting the day go by. When I heard police sirens. I looked out at the window. BOOM right before my eyes I seen FBI trucks and 12. Shit. I ran out the door and start running like Forrest Gump. I was d block in the street life was on ny grind so i didnt sleep nights.  I used sell rocks out on my block. Saw police lights and I heard the gun shots. I had no where to go at the end of the road. I had room do something fast. Now I ain't running no more. Cause I found the light at the end of the tunnel. That's why I kept my head high. In stead of sealing my faith. Sitting here wishing I could die. Living this hell on earth. Dead last so I couldn't see first. But I know it wouldn't get worse so it only go better. I finally made a way so nothing so better. I felt like that right was the end. It either this or that. It was always digging out the mud for me. When a nigga turned around guns was pointing at me. I wanted to point back you dig. Ima come up shoot'em up bang bang on every nigga. I put my hands they ran to me and put me on some cuffs. "Fuck!" I yelled before they could speak. "Mr. Alsina you are under arrest you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be charged against in the state of law." One of them said. "Blah. Blah. Blah. I know the shit already." I said. Busted.