This Is Just The Beginning

Tina P.O.V

I woke up in August tight ass grip. I took his hands off of me and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went back to the room to see a wide awake August. I smiled at him, but he didn't smile back he just stared. What the hell. I went to the dresser and searched for me a bra and panties. I got me some lime green draws and a black push up bra. I turned around to see August walking to the bathroom. I walled to the bathroom and ran some water so I could get in the shower. He bumped pass me making me damn near fall. I looked at him and huffed. I turned around to see him once again and slammed the door. "Stop slamming my damn door before I give you a reason to!" He yelled. I laughed cause he must forgot I'm the reason why his lip was busted up. I took a shower and got it and did my hygiene. I walked in the room and went in the closet I pressed the button to the closet to see what type of clothes I wanted to wear. I grabbed a gray crop top saying Sexy Girls Attract Bad Men in black writings. High waist shorts. My big hoop earrings. Gray, white, and black Jordan's. Hello Kitty Galaxy S5 case. A silver necklace that wrote BOSS filled with diamonds. I put my hair in two buns and left the rest in the back flat ironed. I walked to the dresser and grabbed my phone and my purse. I walled out and SLAMMED THE DOOR AGAIN! I jogged downstairs and went in the fridge to get me some water. I heard he stomping. "Stop stomping on my gotdamn floor before I give you a reason to!" I yelled. He walked in the kitchen and rolled his eyes at me. I was already preparing myself into a bad morning, so since he didn't want to talk I start the conversation. "August I'm so tired of your freaking attitude I just don't know what to do with you it's like you be treating me like them other hoes acting like I'm a hit and quit." I yelled. He looked at me and chuckled. "Girl I don't know who you talking to, but you better fix your tone before I fix it for you." He said playing on his phone. No! He not yelling at me he yelling at his phone so I snatched the bitch. "I should break it, but I'm fine keep my cool and you gone stop threatening me like you stupid just because my little sister is gone don't mean you gotta keep on being rude and disrespectful." I said slamming his phone on the table. He looked at me and got up to the point where he was towering over me. So I looked up at him. We both just stared at each other. "Who the hell you talking to?" He asked. I looked at him up and down and folded my arms. "You're the only August in this bitch." I said grabbing my purse and water bottle. "Where you going?" He asked grabbing my arm. "I'm going to hell if you won't let me go." I said looking at him. "Where the hell is going?" He asked. "To work and you know that now sit yo slim jimmy looking ass down." I said walking out.

..................................................

I walked in the dressing room and all eyes were on me. I smiled and they all ran to me, the hell. "Hi, my name Tina, but my stripper name is Candy." I said nervously. "Hey!" They yelled in unison. I jumped and got scared. They crazy as hell. Dollaz came in all drunk and shit. "Where the new girl um um (snapping his fingers) Candy Yams noo that ain't her name, Candy , yeah, Candy." He said. I stand up. "Get dress and get ready to make some big money." He said walking out.

I had on some pink thongs on and a blue push up bra. I had stockings under them like some of the designs were showing my skin.(Lingerie fish tale stockings) I left my natural hair down and poofy. I had a lollipop in my hand.

"Y'all she is sweet and delicious like candy, she knows how to pop it like bubble gum y'all I present to you CANDY." The DJ said. I walked out and was nervous so I closed my eyes and danced my ass off.

If your horny let's do it ride it my pony my sattles stay there ride it my pony.

I let the music control my body. When I opened my eyes the floor was filled with money. I picked them up and walked out. I came back in the dress room and changed back into my clothes and counted my money and I mad 1.80k bitchhhh. Now this is only the beginning.