.Bad News and Good News

Tina POV

I was doing my hair when I got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID to see who it was I seen the police department. Damn.

"Hello." I said nervously.

"Hey Babe." The person on the other line said.

"Umm who is this." I asked.

"Gull you should know my voice by now it's August." He said. My heart dropped.

"OMG see I told you not to be doing this all I have to say is I love you and don't drop the soap. What happened." I said.

"12 found me but ayy I got some bad news and some good news." He said.

"OK talk." I said impatiently.

"Bad news is I'm gonna be in here for a month or two or three and good news I can fight I got some home boys in here for me." He said.

I heard one of the police tell him 5 more minutes. Knowing him he got a smart mouth and told them to shut the hell up.

"Well I'm gonna miss you baby and why three." I asked suspiciously.

"Ummm because when they told me to remain silent and shit I said sum back." He said laughing.

"Dumb ass." I say shaking my head.

"Gull whatever virgy." He said teasing me.

"Stop bye Auggy." I said getting irritated.

"I told you Ti can only call me that virgy." He said.

"Bye love you." I said mad as hell.

"Mmmhmm love you too and you better not be fucking around." He yelled.

"Boy I'm a virgy." I said mocking him. He laughed and we said our goodbye and stuff. Lord knows I'm gonna miss him.

So if y'all don't know what a virgy is it is a virgin. Yes she is one she is only 18 and he is 19. She don't want to move too fast..