The Same People

August POV

We walked in the club and Nasty Freestyle by T- Wayne was on. I looked to my to side to see Tina bobbing her head. "You ready to mingle?" She asked. I nodded. We both walked in as a coup- nooo that ain't the word, ummm. We both walked in like the best friends we are. Tina walked off cause she seen some dude. Hold on. That's Omarion. My blood started to boil. I calmed myself down when I seen his "wife" Diamond. Yea. Yea. Yea. That's the girl that Tina walked into when we broke up. I walked over to her. She smiled and hugged me. She wasn't thick or nothing, she was just......cute, I guess. "Long time no see." She said. "Yeaaa." I said. "Who your here with?" She asked. "My gir- my best friend." I said pointing at Tina. "Ooo I know her. She was at the hospital and stuff." She said. "Yeaa she told me that she seen you there with your husband." I said. We walked to the bar. "Yep, she was like ooo hey women who was at my man house and hey Omarion." She said. I laughed to myself that, show do sound like my Tina. "So if she's your best friend why she said man?" She asked. Damn she ask a lot of questions. "Cause she cheated on me with your husband and just like you cheated on your husband with me." I said getting smart. She nodded grabbing a drink. We were just having a good time just drinking and talking, but I wasn't that drunk to the point where I didn't know what I was doing. A twerking song came on. Diamond was bobbing her head and then we started dancing. I looked over to see Omarion and Tina dancing. Tina was twerking on Omarion. I got mad, but got over it. Shidd. Diamond was twerking to, but Tina was doing it better. Like her booty was moving and Diamond's was just.......idunno. I was getting tired so I was ready to go. I walked over to the two. They both looked at me. "You ready?" I said. "Ummm yea I guess." She said. I nodded. I turned around to see Omarion hugging her saying something in her ear and she was laughing and biting her lips. I rolled my eyes. I went over and walked to Diamond. "Well I'll see you whenever I see you, cutie." I said. She ain't beautiful like Tina she just cute. She smiled. "Can you show a nigga some love, a hug or a kiss would do." I said. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'll call you tommorow, who you here with though?" I asked. "Oh Omarion my ummm hus- best friend." She said. I can tell she still had feelings for her loved one. We're basically talking to the same people. I left and walked to the car. I opened the door and just sat there waiting for Tina to come. I finally seen Tina walking with Omarion. She said her goodbye then they kissed. Tina was giving him all her tongue and lips. I got mad and cranked the car blasting my music letting In My Feelings by Kevin Gates flow through the car. She hugged him and walked towards the car. I seen Omarion looking at her butt shaking his head rubbing his chin. She opened the door and got in smiling. I rolled my eyes at her and decided to call Diamond. I was talking to her and shit. I looked over at Tina and she was looking mad. I chuckled. I looked down at her phone and she was texting Omarion. She was smiling, laughing and shit. I was done talking to Diamond. I started whistling cause I didn't know what else to do. "Soooo, how did you like this night, was it fun or nahh?" I asked. She was still looking at her phone, blushing and smiling. I cleared my throat and she flew her head up. "Uhh it was great I had a blast, what about you?" She asked. I wanted to tell her it wasn't good cause ian like the way how she was twerking and kissing on old dude. "It was cool, I seen you twerking you look like you was having fun." I said. "Yep*popping the p* that was me." She said. I shook my head laughing at her. *sighs* I think I should just not show my jealousy. I know what I can do when we get home. She still owes me my make out session.