My Life Is To The End

Tina POV

Omarion and I was in the room playing until he had to kill the fun. "Can we make a baby?" He asked. "No." I said. I didn't want no baby by him I don't even tell him that I love him so, why would I have a baby by him? "Why?" He asked getting mad. "Cause I don't have feelings for you like I have feelings for August to be true with you." I said. "What the fuck you say?" He asked walking up to me. "I don't have no feelings for you. Why would I have feelings for someone I don't even tell I love? That's stupid." I yelled. His face got red. He slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground. I was about to get up, but he kicked me in my face. I fell down. He stomped my back and kicked me in my stomach constantly. He rolled me over and got on top of me. He punched me in my eye and all over my face. I felt my blood vessel bust. I cried and begged him to stop, but he didn't. I heard noise downstairs like someone was breaking in. Omarion stopped and ran downstairs. All of a sudden I heard a gunshot. I slowly got up and walked down stairs. It was dark downstairs except for the kitchen light. I walked to the kitchen and seen someone in all black sitting on the counter. When they seen me they jumped down and cocked their gun, I walked backwards. "Bitch this is the way ima get my life back." The unknown person said. I shook my head. I got shot in my side and leg. I fell down and my heart was slowly stopping. I was getting dizzy. Two people walked over me. I couldn't tell who it was. "You got what you deserved." One familiar voice said kicking me in the stomach. "You dirty hoe." The other familiar voice said and stomped on my leg where I was shot at. "You look so cute dying." The other familiar voice said. My eye lids started getting heavy and everything went black. This is the end of my life.