Wrong Roadd

August P.O.V

Welp I was at the club with my niggas partying as usual. We were jumping like we ain't never partied before Trey, Chris, Fabulous, Quan, Drake, Kid Ink, Travis Porter, and My brother Travis. We were turnt like we was teenagers. Fine ass girl with big booties walking around looking and smiling at us,.but especially ME AND MY BROTHAAA !! B-). I was taking shots after shots ya heard me Cirocs after Ciroc and Blunts after Blunts. I thought about checking on Tina, but you know she grown. Fabulous had some coke and told us to try it I was drunk so I went along with it. I did me a couple quick sniffs and stopped before I get addicted to it. I just was drunk and high like a motha fucka. They took me home cause I was dancing with other girls and one girl almost took me home so they took me home well damn I almost got raped. It took like five minutes to open the door. I walked in and all the lights were off. I was horny as a motha fucka. I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

Tina P.O.V

I heard the door open and stuff knocking over. So I jumped up and looked in the hallway and August was stumbling to our room. I got scared cause he looked like a zombie the way how he was walking. So I ran to the bed and jumped on it. August came in and turned the light on with a bottle of Ciroc in his hand. He looked at me and could see the lust in his eyes. I moved back and he came towards me. He grabbed my legs and brung them closer to him.

"Stop August move and get out." I yelled. He looked at me with evil in his eyes. All of a sudden he slapped me and we were fighting. He was winning but I was still fighting. He pinned my hands down on the bed with one hand and pulled my panties down with the other and gave me a sloppy kiss. "Bitch you thought I was done with you." He said shoving himself inside me. I jumped and leaned my head back in pain and pleasure. Until he start doing it rough.

"Stop your hurting me August.!" I said. He kept going so I slapped him. He looked at me and choked me and went harder. A tear rolled down my eyes. He then stopped. I turned over to my side and cried. A few minutes later he turned me back around. He took my shirt off any tour off my perfect bra. He bit my neck. I kicked him and ran but soon as I ran down the hall I fell. He came to me and picked me up.
"You little dumb ass girl thought you were gonna get away from me, bitch think twice." He laughed. He threw me on the bed. He kissed me, but I didn't kiss back. I guess he got mad and grabbed the Ciroc bottle.

"Bitch I will break this on yo mothafucking head. You either gone participate or die." He looked at me. I nodded my head. He leaned his head back and sipped the Ciroc and took it to the head. He pulled my hair and slapped me. He started doing it again and again and again and again and again and again and again. He looked at me and said, "do you love me?" I took a long time answering but nodded my head yes slowly. He bent down and kissed me. He shoved himself inside me and started moaning. The whole time I was crying. He looked at me and stopped he lifted his hand up like in a slapping position. I put my hands over my face to shield it. He looked at me and put his hand down. I put my hands down, too. His hands went across my face. "Bitch you thought I was gone save dat slap for later." He said. I got up got my clothes and went to the bathroom. I looked at my face, I could see his hand print on my left cheek. I had bruises on my hands and arm my legs was sore. I ran me some water in the tub. I just sat there and thought to myself. Why he had to do that to me I thought he loved me? What was wrong with him? Would this ever happen in the future? What did I do wrong? Who was he with tonight? I got out my feelings and let it go. Things happen you know, I'm a forgiven person. I got out the tub and did my hygiene. I limped to the bedroom and looked at August. He was watching TV like nothing happened. I rolled my eyes at him and put the clothes in the dirty hamper. I limped to the bed and hopped in. I turned to the side with my back facing him. He turned the TV off and turned me around. I grabbed my phone and got on Instagram. He stared at me and I acted like I couldn't see him. He grabbed the phone out my hand and put it on his nightstand. I looked down and cried. He lefted my chin up and looked at me. I looked at him back I could see the hurt, love, fear, and sorry in his eyes. "Babe look at me." He said. I looked him. "Babe Fab gave me some coke and I was drunk and high and I didn't know what I was doing and I'm sorry for the way I just treated you, but please don't leave me, not now."He said holding my cheek. I nodded my head yes. He gave me a kiss and I kissed back. He rubbed his hand on my back. He touched my leg and I jumped. He looked at my leg and rubbed itv with his big warm and soft hands. I looked at him and touched his face. "August don't matter what happens I would always be on your side no matter what. Even though you hurt me I still love and forgive you, because it wasn't your fault even though you made it your decision to sniff some." I said and smiled a pat his face. He looked at me. "So you trying to say it is my fault on the other hand." He yelled. I got up and put my hands up. "No August that is not what I am saying, but you better be lucky I didn't call the police or leave you after you just beat me like that. August I trusted you. I thought you would never hit me. I just forgave you and this how you want to treat me. Ok, I got you." I laid back down on my pillow. He just looked at me and went to sleep. I'm tired of his bull shit. I just laid down and went to sleep.