Lasting Legacy

Por silberner

What happens if the kids of Harry, Ron and Draco become friends? Their parents surely won't appreciate their... Más

Introduction
Main Characters
1. Hogwarts Express
2. The Sorting Ceremony
3. The Welcoming Speech
4. First Day of School
5. First Day of School (2)
6. Number Twelve Grimmaud Place
7. First Lecture
8. James' Birthday Present
9. First Quidditch Match
10. Going Back Home
11. Platform 9 3/4
12. Finally Home
13. December 23
14. Christmas Eve
15. Christmas Eve (2)
16. Christmas
17. Meeting the Malfoys
18. Arguments
19. What's Wrong?
20. Letters
21. The Potter's reaction
22. Hermione's Reaction
23. The Malfoy's Reaction
24. Go to Malfoy Manor?
25. Malfoy Manor
26. Rose's Birthday
27. The Quidditch Cup
28. The Pug-faced Idiot
29. A Whole Year Gone
31. Diagon Alley
32. The Triwizard Tournament
33. Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, Glaemnonia and Sikrorth
34. The Goblet of Fire
35. The Champions
36. The First Task
37. Hogsmeade Trip
38. The Yule Ball
39. Thoughts
The Clues
40. Pureblood Wedding
41. The Plan
42. Back to School
43. Headmaster's Office
44. The Second Task
45. Questions and Interviews
46. The Sudden Attack
47. Grave News
48. Restart of the D.A.
49. Leaving Hogwarts
50. Trouble
51. Hogwarts Letters
52. Is this still Hogwarts?
53. So much Rules...
54. Potions, Dark Arts and Muggle Studies
55. Horrid Hogwarts School Life

30. Day 1 at Malfoy Manor

84 8 1
Por silberner

Scorpius' POV

I woke up with a start. Merlin! It was already 7:05! At home, my parents expect me to wake up at 7:00 and come down for breakfast 30 minutes later. I quickly got up from my bed, "Honey," I called the house elf.

Honey apparated into my room immediately, "Good morning, Master Scorpius. What can Honey do for Master this morning?"

"Honey, could you please wake the others? Thank you Honey," I said.

"Mistress Anastasia, Mistress Annabelle, and Master's guests?" Honey asked.

"Yes Honey. Please also tell them that they have to come down for breakfast at 7:30. That's all, Honey, thank you."

Honey disapparated with a small 'pop'.

I took a quick shower and
changed into T-shirt and trousers. I was 10 minutes early when I went down, so no one was at the dining room yet.

I sat at my usual place at the table. The food appeared in front of me at once like always. It was the traditional English breakfast which I loved. Mother must have ordered the elves to make it as I'm back at home. How nice.

Five minutes later, Anastasia and Annabelle came down together, both dressed casually. Al, James and Hugo came down slightly later.

I suddenly got a bit nervous. What if, Rose, Molly, , Suzanne, Lily and Lucy were late for breakfast? Will father and mother be mad at them? Then I shook my head at the thought. They won't be mad, but they certainly won't be pleased. I wonder if I should ask Honey to remind them.

"Bro, don't worry. I'm sure they'll be punctual," Anastasia giggled, reading my mind again. She can read most people's mind, except father's, if he shields his mind on purpose. He said Anastasia was gifted in Legilimency, but he knew Occlumemcy, so Anastasia can't read his.

I sighed. Anastasia was right though. They indeed were punctual. They came in right before father and mother.

After breakfast, father suggested that we go out to the garden and have a stroll. Annabelle smirked. Mother had told me she had planned something for us with Annabelle, Anastasia and father. I wonder if this was one of them.

Annabelle and Anastasia linked arms and skipped out together, giggling. This only made me more suspicious.

The moment we stepped out of the garden, I felt something odd. Father was whispering in mother's ear and they were both trying to hold back the laughter. The others were still gazing in awe at the beautiful garden in front of them.

I opened my mouth to warn them. Out of the blue, a jet of water shot out, I jumped out of the way just in time and the water hit Molly.

"AHHH! IT'S COLD!!" Molly shrieked.

I stepped towards the grass bush where the water came out step by step. Al followed me cautiously.

"Going somewhere, boys?" father's voice sounded behind me. The next moment I was soaked to the skin. Father had used an Aguamenti Charm on me. I turned around and half glared at him. He just smirked.

I winked at Al and pulled out my wand, Al did the same.

We stepped closer to the bush slowly. When we were close enough, both Al and I pointed our wands at the bush and yelled, "Aguamenti!" We leaped aside immediately.

Someone screamed inside. I laughed. Jets of water shot out of the bush. But everyone had already gone clear of the path so the water didn't hit anyone.

"Come on out, Annas!" Annas is what I called the both of them, as their names both start with Anna.

The two of them grumpily came out.

"Right, so I guess you already have an idea what we'll do today. We're having a water fight!" Mother announced.

We quickly splitted into two teams. Al, James, Lily, father, Anastasia and I in one team, mother, Rose, Molly, Suzanne, Annabelle, Lucy and Hugo in the other. We each took a water gun and filled it with water. Father charmed our guns so that the water will never run out, mother did the same with their team's guns.

Anastasia and I led them to our secret spot where we used to hang out with Annabelle when we were younger. We hid in there and waited for them. Anastasia dug out the balloons we stuffed in there all those years ago. We blew the balloons and added water in it. We levitated the balloons so that they were hanging over the hedge. Dad did Dillusionment Charms on the balloons and charmed them to burst when people go near them.

We waited in silence for about 10 minutes. Then we heard a voice, it was Rose.

"Are you sure they are here?" she asked.

"I am," Annabelle scoffed, "We searched the whole garden already, the only place they could hide is Scorpius and Annas' Hideout."

"Scorpius and Annas' Hideout?" mum asked.

"It's the name of the hideout," Annabelle said.

"Where is it then?" Lucy asked.

"It's over here, right in the middle of this path," Annabelle said, walking right into our trap.

"AHHH!!!" she shrieked. The others rushed forward, thinking it was some monster, but they got soaked instead.

The balloons were now deflated and dropped on the floor. Annabelle grumbled, "Should have cleared the hideout last week."

Father casted Dillusionment and Silencing Charms on us. He signaled for us to get out of the hideout and surround them. We crept out one by one, careful not to bump into anything. Dad went out last, casting more charms on our hideout before leaving.

All six of us stood near the hedge. As soon as Annabelle crept into our hideout with her teammates, their water guns at ready, we formed a semi-circle around the hideout, pointing our water guns at it.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Rose shrieked.

"HOW COME?!" Annabelle screamed frustratedly.

I only smiled, but inside I was bursting with laughter.

I heard mum did a spell sounding like "Revalio". The next moment Annabelle shrieked while Rose and Molly rushed out. I immediately shot water at them, Al, James and Anastasia doing the same.

Suzanne came out with a grim look on her face, Annabelle and Lucy behind. Annabelle whispered something into Suzanne, Suzanne smirked at me and pointed her water gun at me.

Right before Suzanne managed to blast me with the icy cold water, Anastasia soaked her, an Suzanne blasted her instead.

James suddenly had this brilliant idea of blocking the water with magic. He whispered something into father's ear. Father smirked and muttered some spells. The spells must have came into effect immediately. Rose kept on shooting water at Al, but however hard she tried, the water seemed to bounce off him.

"What's going on?" Molly asked, more curious than frustrated.

Since we weren't afraid of getting soaked, we all turned on our water guns to full blast and charged at them.

I charged at Molly, Al blasted Rose in the face, Anastasia was soaking Annabelle, Hugo was deperately dodging from James, who was shooting him with the icy cold water, Lily and Lucy were running in circles, as Lily tried to drench Lucy. Mother was trying to deflect the spell father did on us, but father blocked them all, they were now having a friendly duel.

Mother finally managed to deflect the spell. They immediately took their revenge and shot water at us, all of us were now running around, soaking each other and messing aound with each other.

It was a while before we all grew tired and flopped down onto the soft grass floor. We had a nice picnic in the garden and dried ourselves under the sun.

That night we had a nice barbecque and we all had milkshakes, Anastasia's favourite. Turns out Rose, Molly and Lily loved it too.

We had a nice long chat in the living room. Father and mother asked us about our lives and dreams and stuff, helping us to know each other better. It was only when Lucy was yawning we all started to head back to our rooms. Surprisingly, father and mother held Anastasia, Annabelle and I back. Al gave me a puzzled look and I gave him one in return. I was clueless as well.

Father and mother now had this serious look on their faces, it was totally different from the look before. I knew it wouldn't be anything good.

Sure enough, it was all about those cousins of mine. We were expected to dress nicely and attend the Pureblood Party, where Leo would most likely propose to Gemini. He also said we were to spend a week with our partners, meaning Violet would come over, Annabelle would go to Alex's and Anastasia would go to Orion's.

We all groaned after we heard the news. Anastasia even put on her puppy face and begged dad not to let us go, but he insisted that he couldn't change a thing. She stared at mother for a moment and spat, "Why uncle Rodolphus has to be the centre of everything?" and stormed back to her room. Annabelle and I followed her without a word. All three of us never got along with our other cousins, for this particular reason, the three of us has a bond stronger than ever. I went to bed worrying about the party and a week with the pug-faced idiot.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.8K 228 32
Harry, Ron and Hermione have had their time at Hogwarts.Now it's time for their children to attend this phenomenon wizarding school.From Rose's point...
16.3K 251 25
Hermione and Draco are finally married and they have decided to start a family. How will things play out?
3.8K 74 19
Her scar. His mark. 20 years post Hogwarts/Voldemort's demise. Hermione and Draco are thrown together on a business venture. What starts as a surpr...
3.5K 84 18
Albus severus Potter starts his very first year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But he faces great danger and peril upon the year. His...