Drunk In Love August Alsina

By Daajuvieadriana

Well this is my second August Alsina book so I hope you'll like it. More

Chapter 1- She Just Like U
Chapter 2 - Im Happy
Slowly Killing Yourself
I only want what best for you
Hell On Earth
.Bad News and Good News
Mike Tyson
Freedom
SUPRISE
Promise
what's up
Try Me
MAMA!
Im Lost
I'm back I'm so sorry
Things Never Go Right
Stupid Arguments
Tears of Joy
First Song
Goodbye Tiara
Wrong Roadd
New Jobb
Nigga We Made It
This Is Just The Beginning
Three Words
mistake
WOW!
WOW! Pt.2
Whatcha Think
About me
Omarion
Guilt
WTF You Just Say
Tiara - August=
The Baby What!!
Really
I'll Do Anything
Back To The Old Days
We Just Both Mad, Shid
Hello My People
The Same People
The Session
So called Cute Couple
Example
Close to the end
Oooo
omg
My Life Is To The End
Snapped
Nooo
THIS THE END
SEQUEL Up

Bestfriend with Benefit

204 9 0
By Daajuvieadriana

Tina POV

I woke up with August in the bed with me. I looked up at him and smile. "Auguusstt." I whined. "Hmmm." He said with his eyes closed. "Your head is heavy." I said. "Awe best friend head too heavy for her small lighted head." He said laughing. "Aww shut up go back to sleep." I said. He put his chin back on my head. "Heavy headed ass." I said. He mushed his chin on my head. "Yo curls all in a nigga nose." He said. I laughed and moved my hair out the way.

August POV

I really don't want to be in a best friend zone. I just let it go and and left it alone. "Bestfrandd." She said. "Wassup." I said looking down at her. "Hey." She said smiling. I shook my head at her. "Bye." I said pushing her head. She climbed on top of me and slapped me on my face. "Ayye wassup with that." I said holding my cheek. "Idunno." She shrugged. I started tickling her on her sides. She fell on her back and I got on top of her and tickled her. While she laughed I acted like I squeezed her tittie on purpose. "August, what was that for?" She said holding her tittie. "Idunno." I shrugged. "You ate my best friend dude." She laughed. "With benefits which means we can kiss and have boom boom." I said grinding between her legs. She covered her face as I was still grinding looking like Chris Brown. "Nahh, don't cover your face let me see that beautiful smile." I said moving her hand. She looked at me. I kissed her lips and deepened it. She pulled away from the kiss. "August I'm telling you now, don't start nothing you can't finish." She said. I shook my head and bent down and started back kissing her. "Can I tease you real quick?" I said. "Like." She said looking confused. "I wanna rub Jr against his best friend." I said. "Why can't you just put Jr inside his best friends house?" She asked. "Cause Jr said that you are coming back home and he can finish you off." She nodded. I kissed her neck. She moaned as I kissed her spot. She gasped. "You ready?" I said. "Boy, I'm grown." She said. I pulled her draws down and Jr got excited. I rubbed Jr against her click. I watched as she moaned and arched her back. I gave her a little surprise when I slid inside. "Damn August you then got big, you gone tear my insides up." She said laughing. I laughed and any deeper inside. "I know so when people ask you why you limping you say me cause this my signature." I said pounding harder. She moaned and pressed her hips against mines. I grunted cause it felt so good. I flipped us over to where she was on top of me. While she bounced up and down her titties were jiggling so I grabbed them. I sat up and kissed her on her stop which made her moan out loud. She was still on top. "Augusttt!!" She yelled. I was about to bust, but I held it in. "You gone ride on daddy dick forever." I said grabbing her waist gripping it tight. "Yass bitch." She said going slow I laughed. "I'm bout to cum." She said. "Gone head and let it loose." I said. She leaned her head back and released. "Aughhhh." She said. I kept going making her legs shake. 25 minutes later I came. "Tinaaa." I grunted sucking her left nipple. She got off of me and went down to Jr. "Damn girl you ain't never treat me like this." I said holding her head moving it up and down. She moved her hand up and down on it first then went back to her mouth action. I pulled her head up and have her a kiss. "Shit I think you should be pregnant again." I said rubbing my chest. "What you wanna do today?" She said. "Well, get you home and let's go clubbing, I hate to say this we, but umm we need to find some people to minglev with." I said looking down. She said OK like she was cool with that. I'm not I want to be with her. I guess I'm find have to go with the flow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
34.5K 1.5K 40
Ummm it's an august alsina story.. Actually pretty good , so read it
190K 4.2K 26
Yes , I'm finally doing a August Alsina love story
44.4K 2.1K 56
they say you can't help who you fall for. in this story, you'll find out how true this saying is. when you're in love, you'll do any and everything f...