Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
11- Coffee Date
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
26- Let's go to the sea-side!
27- Love seems to be everywhere!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
34- Wedding Bells
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
41- Ambivalent
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
50- Happiness again knocked on their door
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Need Your Support!

Bonus chapter: Unending Love

2.2K 90 20
By maha997_

Oh so hello people! how's is everyone doing? Am fine and missing all my lovely readers. 

Bonus chapter is here as promised. Now leave me loads of comments! :) I'll be waiting and depending on how much you comment I'll decide if I should right one more chappie or not! so start dropping them;) 

And Hussain's fans! get ready some 'scenes' coming ahead ;) aur Shehry kay bhe :D ;)

Happy reading! <3 

^^^^^3 years later^^^^^

'Aqsa's POV'

"Aqsa pass me the sugar pot please" Kanza bhabi said to me while pouring the tea in to the cups.

I nodded and handed her pot and she smiled adding it to the tray she was making for ami. She picked it up and went to the living room where she were sitting watching TV and I followed her. Soon we three were sitting watching TV.

It was actually our time. No gents, no tension. We daily watch TV at this time as we don't get any time in the evenings. Abu is off to his shop. My sweet sweet hubby to his shoots and Shehry bhai to NYC for shooting from last one week and Maha to her school leaving us three ladies with our chotay chotay interest.

Suddenly I heard a little shuffling from my behind and saw my 3 years old bhateja Zeeshan coming towards us dragging his favourite fluffy pillow behind him.

"Mama" he mumbled and dropped his head in bhabi's lap.

She smiled ruffling his dark brown hair and kissing into them.

"Good morning baby" she said and I smiled.

His just woke up and was still in his night suit. He was cutest kid ever. Being the only child am always attracted towards kids and so eagerly waiting to have my own.

Zeeshan on the other hand is so frank with me. We talk and talk that sometimes I have to remind myself that he not my baby but not even less then that.

"Mama baba thab(kab) aye dhay(gaay)?" He asked in his baby tone and I saw a shadow lingering in bhabi's eyes.

Yes, this whole one week, bhabi has missed him like anything but she is also angry at him for going without informing her. She haven't talked to him once in the whole week. Even ami abu know about this. It's actually so obvious.

"Mama bolay na" he insisted and she looked at him startled.

"Mela baby baba ko missh kr raha hay?" She asked bending down.

"Boht(bohat)" he said rubbing his eyes and I smiled.

"Main bhe" bhabi whispered more to herself but loud enough to be heard by ami and me.

We exchanged glances and ami smiled. Ami placed her hand on her shoulder and she looked at her going all red.

"Insha Allah he will come today, tum tension na loo" she added and bhabi nodded.

"Aaj, he will tome(come) today?" Zeeshan asked raising his head, his eyes shining.

"Han, aaj mera shehzade kay baba aa jaey gaa" ami smiled and he instantly climbed the sofa and hugged her.

"Mera pyaara sa chota sa Shehryaar" ami said kissing him and he grinned.

He indeed was like bhai with soft brown eyes and his hair so like him. When he smiles he looks his carbon copy and his creamy skin always seems to be glowing and giving him cool look.

"Okay now first brush your teeth and then we will have breakfast" bhabi announced and he made a face.

"C'mon Zee hurry up, phir baba kay liay card bhe tu paint krna hay" I said and he looked at me.

"Oh hi chachi jan" he waved and I smiled.

"Okay am counting till 10 and am sure Zeeshan is a good good boy" his mom announced covering her eyes.

I winked and helped him get off the sofa and hurriedly made him stand beside his mom. She counted till 10 and opened her eyes and smiled widely at him.

She left and I sat down again and sighed.

Their family! A family which I wanted since my childhood. A loving husband, cute cute babies and pyaar bara ghar. Lakin mujay bhe iss say kam nahe mila.. Allhumdulilah!

Kanza bhabi and Shehry bhai's love always remind me of Bollywood movies. Their love story first of all. The way their love won over everything else. The way they got married to the time when Zeeshan came into this world and now again... It's so ideal. So beautiful as if an unending movie.

And mine and Hussain on the other hand is completely different. We fight and then in few hours also make up again. It somehow seems as if we still need a good time to be mature and to know the needs of other one. But iss ka matlab yeh nahe kay pyaar nahe hay... Pyaar uss say kahi ziyada hoo gaya hay. Hussain usay tarah filmy dialogues marta hay but the difference is that they are from his movies...

Lakin bhai bhabi.. Uff! Khuda ki kasam aik khani likhnay ka dil krta hay aur yeh joo nazagi hay na dakhna kesay bhai ko dakhtay hee khatam hoo jaey gee, kehnay ki baatain hay lakin dono martay hain aik dosaray per... I sighed sipping my tea.

'Kanza's POV'

'So here are your pancakes" I said pulling out the tray from the oven and keeping it on the counter in front of him.

"Wow" he squealed licking his lips dramatically and I chuckled.

"Don't touch, garam hay abhe" I warned him and he nodded.

I took out his cupcakes in his minion plate along with a glass of milk and gave it to him. Then I turned around and wiped the counter.

"Mmm... Yummy" he said behind me munching his cupcakes and I smiled.

Dramatic and actor tu bohat bara hay...

Soon he was done and I took him to his bedroom to get him ready. His room with everything of his choice. Toys, games, wall colour, furniture. Nakhre baray hain Mr kay bilkul apnay baba ki tarah. But his baba just love him a lot aur sar per bhe bohat charaya hoa hay. I love him the same and any of his work keeps me occupied and it never reminds me of Shehryaar but all of above I love pampering my baby.

I gave him bath and then dressed him in a simple t.shirt and jeans.

"Mama ap nay baba tu(ko) taha(kaha) kay woh mere liay toy carsh(cars) lay tr(kr) aye" I was tying his shoe laces when he asked.

"Yes baby I told him.." I kissed him on his nose and he smiled.

"When he will come, I will not let him doo(go) away" he said making a face and I sighed.

I placed the brush back on the dressing table with which I was combing his hair and sat on the bed pulling him in my lap.

"Baby baba ko kam krna hota hay na, we can't stop him" I said and he sighed.

"But I missh him" he said and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Aww but mama is with you... Hum mazay kray gaay na" I said and he laughed.

"Sachi?" He asked looking up at me and I nodded.

"Muchi" I kissed him on his cheek.

"Oh mama, baba tay(kay) liay tard(card) paint trna(krna) hay tachi(chachi) tay(kay) sath" he face palmed himself with his tiny palms and I chuckled.

"So we still have time, you go call her main jab tak ap ka room theek krti hoon" I said and he nodded getting off from my lap.

He went outside and I sat there.

A complete life, with everything but with very little time to spend together. Shehryaar most of the time is out of station or busy with his shooting. Not only me but Zeeshan also misses him and that too a lot.

And his habit of not calling makes it more difficult... Zeeshan actually takes this on his heart and then there goes his condition. And this time am hell angry with him but let's see what happens today, naraz tu rehna nahe dena uss nay and I also have to tell him... I sighed getting up.

I cleaned his room by the time he came back with Aqsa. They both set together to paint and I went to make my room.

Soon I was done and went to the kitchen. He was supposed to come in the evening...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, aaj lagta hay kuch acha ban raha hay" Hussain entered the kitchen and I smiled, "aur banay bhe kiun na... Khushi bohat hay bhabi ko" he added and I rolled my eyes.

"Mera bass chalay tu main kuch khanay ko hee na doon tumharay bhai ko" I said and he chuckled.

"Wasay aaj jaldi aa gaey?" I inquired and he nodded.

"Yeah jiss location per scene tha we couldn't make it there as some problem occurred tu director sahab nay meherban hoo kr half day off day dia" he explained and I nodded chopping the capsicum.

"Aur wasay ab bus bhe kray, kuch din kay liay tu aatay hain bhai spent some good time with him" he added leaning with the counter and I sighed.

"Acha sorry sorry... Issay tu lagta hay aag main garmai ziyada aa gaey hay" he said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Shehry ki kia zaroorat hay... When you tease me all the time" I complained and he raised his hands in air in defense.

"Meri majal! Shehry na mar dena hay mujay ighar ap ko tang kia tu" he said in horror and I laughed.

"Nahe nahe main bachaoon gee na apnay dewar ko" I said pulling his cheeks and he smiled cheekily.

"Tu Aqsa ko naraz kr kay mujay tang kr rahay hoo" I said and he looked at me with 'how do you know' look.

"Hussain to remind you, am living with you from last 5 years and I know a lot about you" I said and he sighed.

"And to say kay tumhari yeh jo shakal hay awieen bani hoe hay is absolutely wrong" I pointed at his tired face which was making him look older than he actually was.

"Mujay nahe pata bus mujay ghussa aa gaya" he said after a while folding his arms against his chest.

"Ghussa kam kia karo, warna yeh kharab hoo jaey gaa" I said poking his forehead.

"Bhabi please... Ap asay hee uss ki side na lain" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I never said that".

"Okay! Fine..." He said running hand through his hair and I smiled. He looked so like Shehryaar at the moment.

"Do you even know kay woh actually sara din tumhara wait krti hay and here you are jo uss kay sath jung larh kay aa rahay hoo" I said and and he remained quiet.

"Yaar Hussain at least try to get the situation... Don't you think she had enough" I added when he remained quiet.

"Tum log tu honeymoon per bhe nahe gaey thay" I said and he looked up at once.

"Bhabi you do know at that time I was given a project and that too a big and important one" he retorted back.

"Tu iss main Aqsa ka kia qasoor hay, and she just sacrificed because of you, she sacrificed her first few days after wedding, she sacrificed her honeymoon, she sacrificed everything on you and in the end she got nothing as you were busy your whole life" I added and he sighed.

"So what should I do, I couldn't help it shoots per itnay problems hotay hain aur ghar main..." He said and I chuckled.

"Girls were dying to be your wife... Un kay liay you were a hero, a romantic husband lakin yahan tu..." I trailed off and he huffed in annoyance.

"And by the way iss liay kehtay hain keep your professional and personal life separate" I said.

"She needs your attention which you just took for granted, woh kuch nahe kehti tumharay late anay say yeh sath na rehnay say coz she understands you... And wants you to grab what your are aiming for, and I also expect the same from you" I said and he sat on the kitchen stool placing his elbows on the counter and throwing his head in his hands.

"This is so difficult" he whispered and I smiled walking up to him.

"Then make it easy which is not even this difficult" I said to him showing my pinch.

"But how?".

"Aray you are her husband you should know what makes her happy" I frowned and he rubbed his hands on his face.

"I'll try but if she..."

"She will understand, yeh ho hee nahe skta kay woh na samajhay... Just give her a little more space" I told him softly.

"I thought shadi kay foran bad problems hoti hain lakin yahan per 3 saal hoo gaey hain aur problems khatam honay ka nam nahe leti" he said furiously and I chuckled patting his shoulder.

"Acha chalo, now go and aur manao usay aur khanay say phely tum dono ki larahi khatam ho Jana chaheay" I smiled and he weakly mirrored it.

He left and I resumed chopping the vegetables.

Oh Zeeshan kay inhaler ka time, I suddenly remembered. I washed my hands and went out.

'Hussain's POV'

I took in a deep breathe as I placed my hand on the doorknob. Bhabi ap ko nahe pata kay mainay usay kia kaha hay... Uff! Kuch kehnay say phely sooch tu lia kr, Ya Allah madad farma, I silently prayed.

After few more minutes I pushed open the door and stepped inside. The room was dark as curtains were drawn. Acha tu madam larh kr soo gaey hain. I stood still at first letting my eyes to adjust. After my eyes started making the outline of furniture I noticed a bump on the couch.

Pata nahe couch say itna kiun pyaar hay, I shook my head as I went towards it. She was lying on her back with one hand on her tummy and other one hanging down the couch.

I smiled seeing her cute sleeping face but my heart clenched when I noticed her tear stained cheeks. Kotay! She cried, I bent down sighing and slipped my arm under her waist and knees I softly pulled her up. She moved but then again went to sleep keeping her head against my chest making me smile idiotically.

I walked over to my bed and placed her down. But before pulling away I made sure to plant a kiss on her forehead.

Extremely tried myself I removed my shirt and laid down beside her pulling quilt on both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~

I stirred in my sleep as I felt weight on my chest. I yawned opening my eyes. It was dark by now and I had to switch on my side lamp. Room was flooded with dim orange light. I squinted my eyes to look at the wall clock which stuck 7:00.

I tried getting up but something was pinning me down. I looked on my other side. A smile instantly crept on to my lips as I saw at her face just few inches away from mine. Her head was placed on my chest and her arm was wrapped around my torso as she slept peacefully.

I smiled as I pressed my lips on her forehead. She moved and slowly opened her eyes. At first she looked at me confused and I bit my lower lip. But then she instantly pulled away. She rolled over and sat up straight pulling her dupatta to her shoulder.

I sighed and got up as she went into the bathroom. Ghussa main bohat lag rahe hay, I thought. She soon came out and went over to dressing table. Chal Hussain ab mana lay, I gather all the courage I had and stood up from the bed.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist placing my chin on her shoulder.

"Aqsa baat karo naw acha nahe lag raha asay" I said and she looked at me through mirror.

"Aur jab main bolti hoon, tak bhe acha nahe lagta" she snapped back and I lowered my eyes.

"Am sorry" I said and she looked the other side.

I pulled away and turned her around.

"Aqsa please am so so sorry" I tired again but she didn't even glance at me and it felt as if she was about to cry.

"Aqsa..."

"Hussain bus, tumnay tu kehna tha keh dia now if you could please leave me alone" she interrupted me in the middle.

Her eyes shone and my heart skipped a beat.

"Aqsa I was tired and then suddenly you asked me that..".

"You could have just said no, itna sab kehnay ki kia zaroorat the...' She said, "will you bear to stay away from your parents?" She asked me and I gulped down.

"No coz I know this is not our tradition, always girl has to leave her parents and home but that doesn't mean kay main unn say miloon bhe na" she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hussain teen... Teen saal say nahe mili hoon main u-un say" she stammered and my heart shuddered.

"I didn't say anything lakin you should not have acted the way you did... Mera dil nahe hay... Kia main udaas nahe hoti..."

She hid her face in her palms and cried while I stood there. My heart was crying seeing her crying.

I went and wrapped my arms around her pulling her more into myself. She cried over my chest and I held her tight.

"Aqsa am so sorry, I didn't mean it.. Am sorry... Main galat... Look you can hit me" I tired to calm her down as she kept on crying but now a little more.

I pulled away and walked her towards couch and made her sit down. I then pour a glass of water and made her drink it thou she resisted.

"Am sorry Aqsa" I said holding her shaking hand, "please mat roo" I added wiping her cheeks as more tears rolled down.

"I know main bohat bura hoon, I don't give you time, tumhain woh sari cheezain nahe de which I promised and all of above tumhain uncle anuty say nahe milwaya you know it's eats me inside, it makes me guilty" I said and she snuffled looking at me.

"Mujay daily yehi feel hota hay as if am doing something wrong, but my life actually doesn't let me think about it... Main hamesha soochta soochta reh jata hoon" I added.

"Lakin you know my job, my life, then tell me what should I do?" I said looking down at my hands which were clasped together.

My head hung down and I remained quiet for I don't know how long until I felt her nearing me. Few minutes later her soft palms touched my cheeks and she pulled my face up making me looked at her. My eyes met hers which were slightly red.

"Itna blame krtay hoo apnay ap ko, itni tension letay hoo meri huh?" She asked me and I nodded placing my hands on hers.

"Per pyaar uss say bhe ziyada krta hoon" I said and she passed me a smile.

"Am sorry, I shouted at you lakin..."

"It's okay, I also did... It's better you let your pain out" I cut her in the middle and her eyes moistened again.

"I promise Aqsa, as soon a this project finishes we will go to New York" I said peering into her brown pearls and she smiled yet again.

"I can wait, if you promise me that we will stay there a whole week" she said and I smiled nodding and she leaned in kissing my cheek.

"Wasay why don't you call uncle anuty here for few days" I said after she pulled away and sat straight.

"It's not easy Hussain, dad has to attend at least 5-6 meetings a day, yahan aa gaey tu pata nahe kia hoo gaa un kay peechay" she said and I laughed.

"So friends?" I asked extending my hand towards her and she smiled taking it.

We always do this whenever we get back together after a fight. This is just so cute by the way. It keeps reminding you that she is not only your wife by your best friend too. Actually after shadi we have created a strong bond as a best friends than husband wife.

"Friends" she said.

She pulled her hand away but I held it firm in my hand. She frowned looking at me as I smirked.

"Jan-e-man abhe abhe tu dosti hoe hay kahan bhag rahe hoo" I flaunted and she rolled her eyes despite the red shade on her cheeks.

"Hussain Shehry bhai will be here any minute, neechay jana hay choro na" she said pulling her hand out of mine.

Instead I jerked her towards me and she crashed into my chest. My heart shuddered at once by the contact. My body still is not used to her presence... I know it is strange enough!

She looked at me through her big lashes. I raised my other hand and removed a strand of hair away from her face. She gulped fisting my shirt when my finger trailed down to her cheeks and then to her lips. I caresses her lower lip and her eyes flutter shut.

I snaked my arms around her waist and jerked her more that our faces were inches away. Our breath slapped each other's face. I leaned in and few minutes later my lips touched hers. She shivered and my grip tighten.

'Aqsa's POV'

My stomach churned as he his lips rubbed upon mine. My fist tighten as he deepened the kiss and it took me to another world. The world where nothing matter but only the two of us and this incredible kiss. I felt myself flying in the sky as he kissed me more and more. I was out of breath but I dare not break it. He nibbled on my lower lip and a helpless moan escaped my lips when cause him to pull away a little.

He looked in my eye and I breathe heavily onto his face. He smiled detaching his arms and falling on the couch.

"Was one of the best" he said and I felt heat on my cheeks.

"Muft main joo mil gae, kuch krna nahe para iss liay" I retorted but don't know how in the world I gathered this much courage.

He smirked and abruptly leaned into my face.

"Acha jee, aur kia krna paray gaa mujay" he asked and I pushed him back.

"Besharam" I said and he smiled coolly.

"Madam it's not besharami, I was just telling my wife how much I love her" he said and I bit my lower lip.

"Chee, jitni gandi baatain krwa loo tum say" I made a face and he laughed.

"Anyways am going, bhabi ko help krnay... itna kam aur woh bhe akeli kray gee nah!" I announced getting up and he made a face.

"Abhe na jaoo chor kr, kay dil abhe bara nahe hay" he sang and a blush crept up my cheeks.

"Woh tu khabi bhe nahe baray gaa" I leaning dangerously close to his face and whispered on which he placed his hand on his chest and fell backwards.

I giggled and as I tied my hair with a band and went outside. I can smell chicken curry as I started down the stairs. But before that I peeked in Maha's room right beside the stairs. She was playing with Zee in one corner with their cars. Yes Maha always had boys around her the entire life so she actually plays with cars or boys things and Zee on the other hand is crazy about toy cars.

I walked down and saw abu and ami in TV lounge watching news. I went to the kitchen which was overloaded with delicious smell. Bhabi was taking out the plates.

"Umm.. Hi bhabi" I said embarrassed for not being there for helping her.

"Hey" she smiled glancing at me for a second.

"Here let me help you?" I said extending my hand to take a pile of plates from her.

"It's okay" she said and I went over to the stove.

"Aqsa it's okay, I can manage" bhabi said after a while.

"Am sorry bhabi of not being there woh... actually I... I was..."

"It's okay Aqsa I understand" she said with a meaningful smile.

I frowned and she chuckled shaking her head. I was about to say something when I heard a horn and at the cue something crashed. I jumped up at the sound and saw all the spoons on the floor and bhabi standing there shocked. I smirked upon realizing.

She was about to bend down but I stopped her and picked up the spoons.

"Itna nervous, konsa sa pheli dafa mil rahe hain" I said handing her the spoons and she glared at me which made me shut up.

"Acha gud gudi tu hoo rahe hoo gee?" I asked after a while smirking and she bit her lower lip.

"Aqsa, you really need to stop doing that, asa lagta hay abhe abhe shadi hoe hay humhari" she said smiling a little with cute red blush on her cheeks.

"Han tu ap log khud tu apnay ap ko aged samajhtay hain, I just encourage you guys aur wasay bhe you have to give him the news" I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

She stood up and straighten her blue kurti which she wore with black tights and wrapped a scarf around her neck.

"Baba" Zee suddenly shouted and then I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"Careful Zeeshan" bhabi yelled but he was already out of the front door.

"Let it be, he is happy" I said winking and she smiled.

'Shehry's POV'

I yet again took in a deep breathe as I rounded the corner of our street. Pata nahe itna kiun nervous hoon? I asked myself, maybe because of her, the answer immediately followed. I just landed on the Houston airport and was heading home after taking my car parked in studio's parking lot.

I turned into the driveway and horned. I know my champ will come running down and then right in my arms. I missed him so badly. I smiled as I got out from the car grabbing my coat.

I walked towards the main door and before I can knock the door swung open revealing my handsome hero with wide smile.

"Baba" he yelled and jumped in my open arms.

I hugged him tight lifting him up in my arms. He wrapped his small arms around my neck and placed his head on my shoulder. I kissed in his hair caressing his back.

"How's my champ?" I asked and he nodded pulling away.

"Fit" he said with his eyes shining.

"Miss kia baba ko?" He nodded.

"Kitna?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Itta(itna)" he replied opening his arms wide.

"I missed you too" I kissed his cheek.

"I know baba" he boasted and I chuckled.

"Baba now pleash tell me if you bought(brought) my carsh(cars)?" he asked seriously and I laughed mentally at his cuteness.

"Yes shazade I have" I said and he smiled.

"First tell me mama ko tang tu nahe kia ziyada?" I asked walking towards the lounge with him still in my arms.

"Nahe ziyada nahe bus itta(itna) sa" he said showing me a pinch and I laughed.

"Assalamoalaikum" I greeted loudly and both ami and abu smiled widely getting up.

Abu hugged me and patted my back.

"Ab tu humhari bari bohat dar say ati hay bhae" he said referring to Zeeshan and I shook my head.

"Nahe nahe abu asa khabi nahe hoo gaa" I said and he laughed nodding his head.

"Hayee, main tu apnay iss betay ki shakal hee bhool gaey hoon" ami said giving me pyaar on my head and side hugging me.

"Tu ab dakh lain na" I said sitting down beside her.

"Kesi hain?" I asked and she smiled.

"Allah ka shukar" she said and I kissed her cheek.

"Hey! bro" Hussain entered the lounge and said.

"Hussain Salam kahan gaya?" Mom said and he scratched his neck.

"Assalamoalikum Shehry" he said and I chuckled.

"Tacho baba carsh(cars) lay hain and I won't tive(give) it to you" Zeeshan interrupted making a face at Hussain and he mirrored it.

"Tu he is my brother meray liay bhe kuch liay hoon gaay" he replied back and Zeeshan looked at him angrily.

"Nahe ji mera baba hain" he said folding his arms against his chest.

"Aur mera bhai" he said again and Zeeshan buried his face in the pillow.

"Hussain bus bhe karo, asay meray betay ko naraz kr dia" ami scolded him and he smiled winking and sitting beside him.

"Oye Zee.."

"Bohat tande(gande) hain ap" he yelled before running away.

"Oye Zeeshan yaar meray saath tu narazgi nahe hay na" I said but he didn't come back.

"Pata nahe apnay bachon kay sath kia kray gaa yeh larka" ami shook her head disapprovingly and Hussain blushed.

Uff! Itna sharmana!

"Yaar Hussain!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Dakhna abhe man jana hay uss nay chocolate Ka nam suntay hee, tension na lay tu suna shooting kesi rahe?" he winked and then asked me.

"Bilkul set" I smiled.

"Jao beta fresh hoo jao, phir khana khatay hain" ami told me and I nodded.

"Oh god it's feels so good to be home" I said stretching myself and ami chuckled.

I got up and walked... actually dragged myself towards the stairs. Yaar Kanza, itna naraz kay bahir hee nahe aye... I thought and stopped. I decided to go to kitchen first because I was sure she would be there.

"Assalamoalikum Shehry bhai" I stopped when Aqsa's voice reached my eardrums.

I looked up and found her standing by the kitchen doorway. I smiled at her and she mirrored it.

"Wsalam how are you?" I replied back and my eyes travel at her back towards Kanza.

"Assalamoalikum" she said and I nodded.

"Wsalam begum" I smiled taking a step towards them, "itni formality, mujay tu laga doori chali aao gee meri bahon main" I added and Aqsa chuckled as Kanza glared at me.

"Acha sorry, nahe kehta ghussa kiun krti hoo" I said as her gaze went even sharper.

Aqsa cleared her throat, "I should be leaving".

"Nah I'll go, pata nahe Zeeshan kahan chala gaya hay" she said ignoring my gaze and walking past me.

"Bhai aag abhe bhe garam hay" Aqsa whispered behind me and I sighed.

"Aur pani say bujhne bhe nahe wali" she added and I looked at her.

"Is that so?" I asked and she nodded.

"These 7 seven days were quiet difficult for her and then Zee ki tabiyat" she told me and I looked down.

"Kia hoa?" Hussain came in the kitchen and I looked at him when suddenly my mind clicked.

"Hussain yaar please Zeeshan ko thori dar kay liay bahar laa jaa, main jab tak Kanza say baat kr loon" I said and he shot me an eyebrow.

"And what will I get?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Chittar" I said and Aqsa chuckled.

"Kotay warga hoo gaya, lakin harkatan ohi choday waliyan" I flaunted my punjabi and he rolled his eyes.

"Business, business hota hay" he said and I fisted my hand trying to hold in my frustration.

"Hussain" Aqsa said before I could even say anything.

She probably told him with eyes because thing he said was, "okay but you owe me this one".

I smiled and nodded. He went up the stairs and I followed after smiling at Aqsa.

"Zee" Hussain called him.

"Zee yaar baat tu suno" he said again standing in the frame of the our bedroom door.

I walked in and saw Zeeshan on his tummy and his face buried in the pillow. Kanza was sitting beside him whispering something.

"Acha you want chocolate?" Hussain asked and he slightly lifted his head from the pillow.

"But on one condition if you'll come with me" Hussain said and he looked at Kanza.

"Go, but no thandi cheez" Kanza said pointing her index finger and he nodded.

Kanza got up and made him wear his hoody and shoes and then walked towards Hussain.

"Hussain please no ice cream" she said again and Hussain nodded assuringly.

"Chal shazade mazay kr" I winked at him and he smiled waving.

Both of them left and I sighed. I went in after closing the door and locking it too. Kanza was doing something, her back was towards me. I threw my coat on the bed and went behind her.

"How are you?" I asked snaking my arms around her waist and placing my chin on her shoulder.

She kept on folding Zeeshan's clothes.

"Ab bol bhe doo" I insisted.

"Shehryaar please, I have to go and serve dinner" she said trying to get out of my grip.

"So it can wait.." I said and my grip went tighter.

"Ab batao tumhain manao kesay?" I asked and she sighed.

When she didn't say anything. I pulled away and dragged her towards the couch and made her sit forcefully. I sat beside her. 

"Kia hoa?" I asked and she shook her head.

"So anyways am here in front of you, jitna ghussa hay nikal loo" I said and she looked at me.

"You think it's funny?".

"No I never said that, it is just to make you feel better so go on" I said and she sighed getting up however I pulled her back. She winced and I frowned.

"Kia hoa?" she shook her head.

"Am not letting you go until we make up" I said determined.

"I missed you" she said after a whole minute of silence.

"I missed you more" I said running a hand through her soft silky hairs.

"You know this whole week was hell difficult for me" she said looking down at our intertwined hands.

"And Zeeshan, he was so disturbed and I literally freaked out when he had one of his asthma attack" she continued and I quietly listened to her.

"But am sure you would be brave to take care our baby" I smiled and she looked up at me.

"No matter how much brave we are, when it comes to your children all your braveness just disappears" she said and I nodded.

"But Kanza why are you taking it hard on yourself, Allhumdulilah he is fine now" I said and she sighed deeply.

"Acha now tell me how were you, poora hafta baat nahe ki" I made a face and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Tu phone tu ap nay jaisay daily kia, huh" she said and I chuckled.

"Tu tum kr leti".

"Han ji aur woh bhe tab jab ap shooting main hotay and then there goes your ghussa on me" she said and I moved a little closer to her.

She instantly dropped her head on my shoulder.

"I missed this" she mumbled and I smiled resting mine on top of hers.

"Shooting kesi gaey?" She asked and I nodded while playing with her fingers.

"Bilkul set!".

"Acha meray liay kia laey hoo?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Kia laey hoo matlab?" I frowned and she mirrored it.

"Matlab what have you got for me?" She asked again.

"Oh kuch bhe nahe" I said and her jaw dropped.

"Waqai?" She asked disbelieved.

"Haan".

"Ouch" a loud voice escaped my lips as she hit me on the thigh.

"Kia hoa?" She asked when I probably made the worst face trying to bear the pain.

"Nothing" I snapped back and she frowned.

"Tell me kia hoa? Ziyada zor say lag gaya?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nahe, tum nay wahin mara jahan phely say chot hay" I said and her eyes widened slightly.

"Chot? Kesay?" She asked and I realized I should have not said that.

"Pata nahe" I tried to casually brushed off the matter but she kept looking at me.

"Shehryaar".

"I slipped while we were shooting on the Rocky Mountain" I said and she gasped.

"Ziyada chot aye hay?" She said and I shook my head forcing out a smile.

"Here let me see" she said and I smirked.

"Waqai dakhni hay?" I asked and she blushed hard when she herself realized what she just blurted out.

"Ch Shehryaar" she made a face.

"Nahe nahe sharmanay ki kia baat hay, it's okay with me" I winked and she again raised her hand to slap me.

I hurriedly grab it and pulled her towards me. She fell on my chest with her face inches away from mine.

"Shehryaar tumhain dard hoo gaa" she said and I smiled.

"Tumhain dakh kr saray dard bhol gaya main" I said truthfully and she lowered her head allowing me to kiss on her forehead.

"I love you" I whispered and she placed her head on my chest.

"But I don't" she said snuggling more into me and I smiled.

"Tu woh bhe bulwa lain gaay".

"Let's see" she said and I ran my hand through her hair.

"Lakin not now, gotta go abhe table bhe set krna hay" she said lifting her head and I nodded.

"Till then I'll get fresh" I said and she smiled.

I got up and went to bathroom as she opened my cupboard and pulled out a trouser and shirt handing it to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baba thanktyou(thankyou)" he looked up at me and I smiled kissing into his hair.

"It's okay baby, baba loves you".

"Me too".

"Okay now close your eyes" I said and he shut his eyes snuggling more in his blanket.

I ran my hand through his hair to make him fall asleep.

Allhumdulilah! He was like a blessing from Allah, 2 weeks later after he was born I was offered 2 movies together and that too big ones. And after that it was like a rain of movies on me. May Allah keep him healthy and help us take good care of him.

Few minutes later I heard his slow normal breathing. I got up making sure not to make noise. I pulled his blanket till his chin and giving one last look exit his room.

Kanza was still in the kitchen, cleaning it. I took the opportunity and grabbed my travel bag. I took out a light blue mug with "HEY BEAUTIFUL!" written in white on it and a the blue teddy bear.

I kept it on the table and went to the bathroom.

When I came out, it was gone and Kanza was standing beside the open cupboard. She smiled and come over to me.

"Thank you handsome" she said going on her toes and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"And that was the 50th teddy you gave me" she told me and I smiled, "Kisi choti bachi kay pass bhe itay nahe hoo gay" she added and I nodded.

"Hain na, tumharay pass meri choti bachi " I cheesed and she laughed.

"Acha laga?".

"You bought it, acha kesay nahe lagay gaa" she smiled and I mirrored it.

"I love you" she said and I smiled widely.

"Dakha keh dia na" I winked and she smiled shyly.

She wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me. I so love this... kay whenever you come home there is someone who can relax you, mine is Kanza. Her presence is enough for me but when she hugs me it adds a cherry on the top.

"Ab kab jana hay?" she asked after a minute of silence.

I cleared my throat and she pulled away.

"Kal".

"What?" it escaped her mouth in a shocked whisper.

"You must be kidding, kal? are you okay?" she asked, her eyes popping out.

"Kanza last minute shoot" I said and she folded he arms against her chest.

"How could you?... actually you know what fine jao, I don't care" she said and turned around but I clasped her wrist.

She didn't turn around but just struggled through my grip and eventually I loosen it. She staggered towards the bed and switching off the light she laid down.  

I bit my lower lip with my hands on my waist.

After debating with my brain I zombied my way towards the bed and laid down. Kanza was almost on the other edge.

"Kanza" I called out to her. No reply.

Naraz tu sunay nahe doon gaa!

"Kanza yaar suno tu sahi" I said again but she chose not to answer.

I scooted towards her and and placed my hand on her arm which was shivering. I frowned.

Is she crying?

I made her turn to face me. I sighed when her tear stained face shone.

"Ab ronay lagi" I wiped her cheeks and she looked the other way.

I made her face me again.

"kia hoa?" I asked and she looked at me.

"As if you don't know" she snapped back.

"Kanza itni chirchri kiun hoo gaey hoo?" I asked and she bit her lower lip.

"Phely tu itna difficult nahe tha shoot per jana lakin ab kiun hay" I said helplessly.

"Lakin phely asay jatay bhe tu nahe thay" she said quietly and I touched my forehead with hers.

"Am sorry na" I said inhaling her scent.

"I wanted this time it to be perfect" she said with few tears rolling down and I looked at her.

"What?".

"Am... am expecting Shehryaar" I blinked when her voice reached my eardrums.

"I wanted to celebrate this with you as we didn't the last time but you..." she said turning her face.

"Again?" I asked sitting up and switching on my bedside table and she looked at me with her big wet eyes.

"What do you mean by again?" she frowned also getting up.

"I mean sachi? wow" I said baffled but still with a wide smile and she sighed running hand through her hair.

"Nahe, itni bari speech dee hay sun bhe rahay thay yeh nahe" she said and I chuckled.

"Am so happy Kanza" I said moving even more closer to her and pecking on her warm soft lips.

"But you will leave tomorrow.." She said in her shaking voice.

"Tu celebrate kia sirf kal hoo skta hay, pooray 9th months hain we'll make them beautiful" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Aur tum roo kiun rahe hoo, it's not good for your health" I frowned and she looked down mumbling, "as if you care".

"I do care kanza, kiun asay keh rahe hoo" I said and she slowly kept her head against my chest.

I removed my arm from her shoulder and snaked it through her waist. I laid down with her head on my chest and arm around my torso. I stretched my arm and switched off the lamp.

"So they were mood swings" I said after a while and she nodded.

"Thay nahe hain" she said and I chuckled kissing into her hairs.

"Shehryaar will you leave tomorrow?" she asked and I sighed.

I have to! but...

"Umm, let's see that in the morning I'll check that with my manager" I said and she looked up at me.

"Are you sure you are not hiding anything from me?" she said and I nervously smile.

"You can go tomorrow... because as far as you know that I want you, then am sure you will somehow manage to be with me" She said and I looked at her wide-eyed.

"Itna yakeen?".

"200%" I smiled as I brushed my lips against hers.

She shivered and I smirked. 

"Kia hoa?" I asked and she slightly slapped me on my chest.

"Tang krtay rehtay hoo hamesha" she said and I smirked even more.

"Acha ab nahe krta" I said.

She smiled looking up at me and I ducked down to place my lips on hers. My heart dangerously pounded in its cage when she kissed me back. I intertwine my hand with hers and deepen the kiss.

I felt her fingers in my hair softly curling them and a moan escaped my lips. I pulled away and kissed her jawline rolling over so that I was now on top. 

I trailed my lips down to her neck and passionately kissed there. She was breathing heavily and was fisting my shirt tightly.

I removed her hair and then curved my fingers to move her dress aside to expose her neck. I kissed there and heard a soft moan from her which cause me to kiss harder and my insides went wild at the sound. I slowly, softly, lovingly and passionately left many wet kisses on different spots on her neck and then moved back to her face and kissed her trembling lips one last time.

I then kicked the quilt and draped that on both of us. Under the cover I pulled her nearer and made her place her head on my arm.

My night and life completed with her. She snuggled more into me and I sighed with relief. 

What else I could ask for? I have my queen and a prince and princess on her way to complete our small beautiful world. Yea! am sure it's a girl this time, I smiled and felt my eyes getting moisten.

Kanza looked at me and I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for completing my world" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you for letting me" I smiled.

"I love you" we both whispered at the same time and my grip tighten around her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it! *sighs* Comments kia na?! Nahe? okay khati *showing my pinky*..! lol just kidding around :P 

And also you may get a noti that I updated an old chapter! that is because am editing the story so bear with it :)

Maybe new story coming soon! working on the plot and other stuff will inform instantly when am done :) *high hopes* 

VOTE! SHARE! COMMENT! 

IG: maha197wattpad

Love you all! <3 :* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 35 22
How a trip of just one month turned out to be life changing? It's certainly difficult to explain. It's frustrating. Expectation - I hate this par...
85 0 8
Frishica having anger issues, this leads her to sins and it is too late to turned back before she became a stone Sheila and Shafiq are Frishica's cou...
24.1K 793 24
After a year of shutting people out because of a tragic accident. Liza is finally ready to open that door. Little does she know that she'll soon wish...
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...