Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
11- Coffee Date
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
26- Let's go to the sea-side!
27- Love seems to be everywhere!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
34- Wedding Bells
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
41- Ambivalent
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Bonus chapter: Unending Love
Need Your Support!

50- Happiness again knocked on their door

1.7K 86 14
By maha997_

'Kanza's POV'

I felt something on my tummy as I tried to turn and lay on my back. I parted my eyelids and saw our blurry wooden brown ceiling. I yawned and looked at my right and found myself an inch away from his sleeping face. I smiled trying to turn and face him but something around my waist was not letting me. I lifted my head and saw his arm firmly wrapped around my waist and his left leg tangled with mine as he lay on his front. I fell back on my back locked in his arms and legs.

He always does that, and make it difficult for me to even move. I sighed and looked at the wall clock with showed 7:05 am, to early to get up on a weekend. But his early morning tea forced me to get up. I slowly lift his arm and then his leg and in the process a sharp pain shot through my stomach. I winced in pain as I got up carefully and as always placed a pillow under his arm not to disturb his sleep.

Room was dimly light as curtains were drawn. I went into the bathroom and changed into a knee length kurti and trousers.

I have to make my mind to wear them from now on, I told myself as I tied my hair in a messy bum.

I went out of the bathroom and then out of our room down the stairs. The house was quiet as I made my way to kitchen. Pouring myself a glass of water I sat down as the water for his tea boils. Soon I poured it in the pot and placed it with cup, milk, sugar pot and tea bags in the tray.

As I was about to go out went I suddenly remember my glass of juice. I made a face as I pour some of myself in the glass and added it to the tray.

I then carried it upstairs. And throughout my walk from the kitchen to our bedroom I was breathing with difficulty just because this milk was irritating it. I went in and picking up my glass I went to the window.

I slightly pulled away the curtains and looked out the window witnessing the most beautiful moment when sun was making its way towards the sky. I sighed folding my legs and sitting on the window seat.

Two and half a year! And it's seems like everything happened just yesterday. My bond with him is now 10 times strong then it was on our wedding. My love for him is getting more by each passing day, passing second.

And now we have another reason to have our relationship even more strong. To care about each other even more, to keep reminding each other that our love is not getting an lesser.

Jaisay jaisy dino main izafa(gap) hoo raha hay wasay wasay humharay dil bhe aik dosaray say aur jortay jaa rahay hain. Zindaqi say ab kahin jaa kr sukoon mila hay aur uss kay liay main Allah ki bohat shukar guzar hoon. Joo mujay itni pyari family dee.. Aur uss say bhe ziayada unn ka pyaar.

I sighed as I sipped from my glass. I have been trying to drink a glass of juice since 3 months and it's still not getting anywhere near my habits. The most difficult task to do but still, I do it just for him... for us.

Suddenly something in my lap forced me to break my chain of my thoughts. I looked down and saw him. His head in my lap as he laid down on the whole seat. I smiled as I yet again witnessed his one of his beautiful morning smiles.

"Good morning" I said running my hand through his hairs and he nodded as he laid there with his eyes shut.

"Are you okay? jaldi uth gaey" he asked instead in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah, juice" I said showing him my glass as he squinted his eyes open.

"That's great, aaj meray zabardasti krnay kay bagair hee" he smiled looking up my face and I smiled back.

He got up and sat in front of me.

"Take care good care of yourself, I want you to be same as now when I come back" he said and I sighed remembering our fight last night.

"Aye don't be sad, I'll call you daily... Actually I'll try" he said hesitantly.

"Dakha, this is what I was fighting about, I don't have any problem with your travelling but at least call me or send me one message" I said crossing my arms and he sighed.

"Kanza I told you na, kitna rush aur bhag dhor hoti hay kay time he nahe milta inn kuch dino main... lakin I promise this time I'll call you daily" he said softly squeezing my shoulders and I looked at him.

"I don't want any of these promises nor I want to be a bossy wife, it's just that your message or call keep me informed that you are okay" I said and he smiled.

"Mujay kia hoo gaa, tumhari sari dua'ain asay hawa ki tarah meray sath hoti hain" he said moving his finger in circular motion showing me how my prayers surrounds him.

"Tu kiun na hoon, you are the only one am supposed to pray for" I said and he made a kissy face.

"Ji bilkul, honi bhe chaheay" he said in a mock anger.

"By the way your tea is on the table" I said sipping my juice.

He extended his arm and made himself a cup of tea grabbing his phone too.

"Thanks" he said sipping his tea and I coughed trying to bear the smell of his tea.... Specifically milk.

He opened his phone and as usual started working... Chatting, messaging, mailing to his crew and cast.

I sighed and drank all my juice in one go. Then I grabbed a cushion and kept it in his lap, turning around and I laid down keeping my head in his lap.

Banda ko director nahe hona chaheay wasay, bohat tough life hoti hay bhae... Kio director ki biwi say poochay, I thought as I felt him typing rapidly.

"Waqas is much better, at least he gives Hafsa proper time" I said with my eyes shut.

"Ch Kanza you do know kay this is one of the most important project, Wasay bhe uss ka build career hay and me on the other side still struggling through" he said and I nodded.

Few minutes later I felt him bent over and kissing me on the forehead.

"You do understand" he said and I nodding forcing out a smile.

Yeah it's true after that Ayesha's episode, it was difficult for him to work with other actors and producers as they were uncertain. But Allhumdulilah yeh problem bhe jaldi hee solve hoo geay as Ayesha never came back in our lives after shamelessly being b*tch. Now he is doing his 4th movie and that too in one and half year? Jitna tera shukar karoon utna kam hay, I sighed with relieve as I laid there with my eyes shut.

It was calm and quiet when suddenly the smell was unbearable and my eyes shot open and I looked at my side where his cup was resting on his knee, its handle still in his hand. I felt something coming up my throat and before I would know it myself what it was I jumped on my feet and ran towards the bathroom.

"Kanza!" I heard his surprised voice but I just emptied myself in the basin ignoring whatever he was saying.

I washed my face with the cold water and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like as if someone sucked breathe out of my lungs.

Oh god! This is so painful.. I said out aloud while wiping my face with the towel.

I was feeling completely weak now, all the entry was drained out. With baby steps I stepped out of the bathroom to see him parading right outside the door.

As soon as I closed the door to bathroom he bombarded me with the questions.

"Kanza are you okay? Do you think we should go to doctor? Do you feel weakness? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you think I should postpone my shoot..."

"Shehryaar Shehryaar take a break" I said calming him down as he sighed running hand through his hair.

"Come and lay down" he said as he helped me to the bed and forcefully laid me down.

"Kitni bar kaha hay subha jaldi nahe utha karo" he said frowning and I smiled.

"Hass kiun rahe hoo" he frowned even harder.

"Just seeing my hubby being so cutey cutey" I said and he frowned still trying to maintain his posture but was failed badly.

"Don't get cute with me" he pointed his index finger at me and I nodded making a kissy face.

"Acha kia hoa tha?" He asked and I sighed.

"Milk ki smell say vomiting ho gaey" I said and he sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me before, aur jab tumhain problem hoo rahe the tuh meri chae lanay ki zaroorat kai the?" He said with his voice raising a little.

I sat up and rested my back with the back board of the bed.

"Shehryaar it's not a big deal, it is common in the first few months" I said and he shook his head.

"Whatever it is, tumhain tu dihan rakhna chaheay na" he said, "now how am supposed to go to work with you in my head... Tumhari tension lagay rahe gee" he said and I smiled.

"Iss ka matlab kay mujay ab asa hee krna paray gaa takay tum kahin na jao" I smiled and he sighed.

"Meri kia tension hay, ami, Hussain, Abu they all are with me aur Shehryaar humhari iss khushi ko relax hoo kr enjoy karo... Do take it so hard on yourself, apna kam karo, baat karo aur khush raha karo.. Yeh joo tumhara tense face hay na iss say mujay tension honay lagti hay" I took his hand and he smiled.

"Ghussa tu anay he nahe dati na tum" he complaint making a face.

"Ghussa krna haram hay" I stated and he looked at me nearing an inch.

"Ab kesa feel hoo raha hay?" He asked keeping his palm on my cheeks and I smiled nodding.

"Much better, bus sar main dard hoo raha hay soo jaoon gee tu sahi ho jaey gaa" I said and he nodded.

"Chalo lato, sula kr jaoon gaa tumhain" he order and I made a face.

"You are getting late" I said and he shook his head.

"Am not getting any late, tum lato" he said softly pushing me back.

I sighed and surrendered in front of him. I laid down and he pulled comforter till my shoulders. He then got up drew the curtains as I couldn't even close my eyes in even slightest beam of light. He strolled back to me and sat down, resting his back with the back board, he slowly caressed my hair as he always does but I don't know why. He just do it whenever I want to sleep, and I always even fall asleep by his sweet gesture. This time I also didn't know when I fell into the darkness.

'Shehry's POV'

I sighed as she fell asleep. I don't do this to be that cheesy kind of husband but just to make sure that she sleeps well warna pata nahe kia kia soochti rehti hay...

I bent down and kissed her temple and she moved a little. I the got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for my shoot which was supposed to take place in sugar land as perfect location. But first I was supposed to go to studio.

I dressed up in a white buttoned up shirt with jeans and gelled my hair backwards as always.

Collecting all my files and a travel bag I silently left the room. It was about to 8 and mom was in the kitchen making tea for dad as he came back from the jog.

"Asalamoalaikum mama" I greeted her as I entered in the kitchen and she smiled back.

"Waalikumosalam".

"Mama thori chae mujay bhe day dee gee?" I asked her and she frowned looking at me.

"Kuch ziyada hee chae nahe penay lagaey tum?" She asked and I scratched the back of my neck.

"N-nahe aaj ka phela cup hee hay" I said and she narrowed her eyes.

"Mujh say kuch chup nahe skta, maa hoon tumhari" she said and then pointed towards the kettle which still had hot water and its switched on.

"Your early morning tea" she said mimicking all that high class people.

"Woh mama kam bohat hota hay na issi liay" I said sheepishly and she shook her head disapprovingly.

"Tu beta aadat hoo jaey gee, aur bohat buri aadat hoti hay" she said and I sighed nodding.

"Abhe day rahe hoon lakin anida say kiyal rakhna" she said and I nodded.

"Kanza kidar hay?".

"Mom uss ki tabiyat theek nahe the tu soo gaey hay woh phir say" I told her and she instantly turned towards me.

"Kia hoa usay, theek tu hay na" she inquired and I nodded assuringly.

"Han vomiting hoo gaey the... Milk ki smell ki waja say" I told her and she sighed with relieve.

"Tabhe usay daath rahay th, suna tha mainay" she said and my eyes widened, "uss main uss bechari ka kia kasoor, aik tu tumharay liay chae banay aur phir agay say yeh sunay" she added and I looked at her.

"Main daath nahe raha tha... Just bata raha tha kay ighar problem the usay tu nahe krti" I told her and she looked at me suspiciously.

"Bechari roo na rahe hoo" she said and I looked at her again trying to hold in my laugh.

"Nahe jee, bari cheez hay ap ki bahu... Roti woti hay, ab bhe jab main usay bata raha thay tu sara time hasi jaa rahe the" I said and she laughed.

"Ache baat hay asi condition main hastay rehna chaheay" she said and I looked down.

"Tum tension na lo aram say kam per jaoo, hum ghar per hain na uss ka kiyal rakhnay kay liay" she softly patted my head and I nodded sighing.

"Chalay ok Allah Hafiz" I said sipping last few drops of tea.

"Allah Hafiz, kheriat say jana aur phone kr dena" she said and I smiled giving her a side hug.

I picked up my things and went outside. The weather was beautiful. And it instantly remained be of Kanza.

Aik tu meri shoots, kahin ka nahe chorain gee... Na hee Kanza ko sahi time day pata hoon aur na hee mama baba ko, I thought sitting in my red Chevrolet Camaro.

And right now Kanza needed me the most. Hadd hay wasay Shehry... timings bhe teray hee hath main the movie shoots ki aur tunay decide dakh kia kai aur ab itna late honay kay bad kuch aur hoo bhe nahe skta.. Abhe tu Kanza kuch nahe keh rahe, lakin jab usay yeh pata chalay gaa kay meri shoots uss kay delivery kay dino main bhe hain aur woh bhe not in the city tuh teri band bajay gee, I raced my car with more thoughts poring in.

Soon I reached there. Crew was already there with everything packed. It was almost time for us to leave. Pari and Arjun both of them were also there. Soon we again left the studio.

On the way our manger briefed us about the location and schedule. But I was away from their talk. Aaj dimagh hee nahe lag raha tha, our journey started abhe say hee sar main dard hoo raha hay.... 3 days!

I sighed as I aimlessly looked out of the window. I pulled out my phone and removed my shades as I typed a message which I have been sending her from many days. Actually it was that letter which I wrote for her but it never reached her. Mainay usay pata kitna bar send kia hay in fact usay yaad hoo gaya hay.

Still I typed as it was written at that time and pressed the send button. I sighed as I put on my shades again and rested my head with the seat.

'Kanza's POV'

I turned and tossed in the bed as my sleep was suddenly disturbed. I sighed as I slowly sat up.

Chala gaey na, aur woh bhe bye kiay bagair, I grabbed a glass of water and drank it all in one go.

I looked at my side table clock which shows 11:00 pm. I gasped and got up hurriedly from the bed but the sharp pain in my back cause me to fall back on the mattress.

Ya Allah! Yeh qamar bhe na, I took a deep breathe as I now slowly got up from the bed.

This back pain is also getting worse day by day. Wasay pregnancy main kam dard hota hay jo baqi jaga bhe honay lagta hay... Sar, qamar wagera wagera.

I changed and washed and went out in the room. After getting ready I picked up my phone to reveal a message from him.

Aaj sirf dil ki baat aur kuch nahe... Itnay asar say kehnay ki khoshish kr raha hoon, lakin jab bhe kehnay lagta hoon tuh waqai filmon ki tarah hawa chalnay lagti hay, dil taaz taaz dharakhny lagta hay, aur tumnay panay ki aur zindaqi krnay lagta hay. Bus yeh thora sa sharmila hay issi liay moo per kehtay hoa laal ho jata hay.
Lakin aaj Main tum say keh doon gaa kay YES! You are the girl for whom I felt this special feeling, jab tumhain pheli baar studio main dakha tab say hee kuch kuch honay laga tha lakin mainy uss per ziyada ghoor nahe kia... Lakin ab jab bhe tumhain dakhta hoon tu baqi sab bhool jata hoon. Tumhain pana ab meri zindaqi ki sab say bari khuahish hay.. Meri mom kay bad tum hee tu mujay apni lagi hoo with those big deep eyes of yours. Shayad main galat hoon lakin mujay asa lagta hay kay tum bhe mujay chahti hoo.... Woh tumhara sharma kr dakhna, woh tumhari shy smile, tumhari chori chupi nazarain, dil ko aik khush fehmi hay... Yeh shayad waqai asa kuch hay.. Jo bhe hoo mujay jald hee pata chal jaey gaa jab tum yeh parho gee. I love you way to much and can accept any challenge just FOR YOU!
I love you Kanza! And want you to stay with me my entire lifetime.

Few tears yet again fall my water line as he again confessed his love for me. I smiled and typed my usual answer.

Am already yours and hamesha rahoon gee. Khabi soochna bhe maat kay mujay say itni jaldi peecha chootay gaa tumhara.

I send it to him and then went out of the room. I was passing by Hussain's when I heard his voice.

"So you are actually practicing for all these things" he asked someone and then laughed.

His bedroom door was opened to reveal him lying on the bed with phone pressed to his ear. Must be Aqsa! I smiled and then walked passed his room but after shutting his bedroom door. Kuch tu sharam kr lia kray Ami Abu ki.

I went downstairs and saw ami in the TV lounge.

"Assalamoalikum ami" I greeted her and she smiled.

"Waalikaumosalam" she smiled.

"Hi Maha" I greeted her as well who was playing.

"Hey bhabi" she replied back smiling.

Yes! Both Hussain and Maha call me bhabi as strict instructions from abu. He says that it's okay that they treat me more like a sister lakin har rishte ki apni aik value hoti hay.

Ami was holding her cup of tea and my stomach churned only by its sight.

"Ab tabiyat kesi hay?" Ami asked and I looked at her.

"Much better, lakin ap ko kis nay bataya?" I asked her and she smirked.

"Ap kay miyan jee nay aur keh bhe gaey hain kay kiyal rakhaey ga" she said and my eyes widened.

"Allah ami, Shehryaar nay! Touba hay pata nahe aur kis kis ko kaha hoo gaa" I said embarrassed and she chuckled.

"Han tu sahi tu kaha hay, kiyal tu rakhna hay tumhara" she said sipping her tea.

"Nahe main bilkul theek hoon" I said and she frowned.

"Beta inn dino main asay careless nahe hotay, first three are the most important" she said and I sighed.

Maha who was nearby doing something with her doll house jerked her head towards us.

"Mama kia hoa bhabi ko?" She asked and bit my lower lip feeling all flushed.

"Woh beta bhabi ko baby honay wala hay na tu paath main dard hay" she said and my breath hitched in my throat.

Baby. This mere word effects me way to much... My baby. His baby. Our baby.

"Oh han, wasay am so excited" she said smiling widely and I smiled too. Anuty chuckled.

"Wasay tumhain tu bed rest kaha tha na doctor nay" she asked me and I made a face.

"Ami it's suffocating in the room..." I said helplessly and she sighed.

"I won't do anything but at least let me sit here with you guys and iss duran ap ki help bhe kr doon gee... Thori si" I instantly added as I noticed her angry expression.

"Theek hay baba, bilkul Shehry ki tarah zindi hoo tum bhe" she said and I smiled cheekily.

"Wasay ami bahu ko itna sar nahe charatay" I said folding my legs and resting my back with the sofa.

"Nah tu tum kon sa bahu hoo, kiss nay kaha tum say you are my daughter just like Maha" she said and I smiled warmly at her.

"Acha kuch kaho gee" she asked me and I shook my head.

'Hussain's POV'

I sighed as I heard her heavy breathing on other side. University finished...Humhara milna band... Actually Houston aa Jana is the main reason for our long distance relationship. But kio nahe yeh advance technology kaha use hoo gee.

Mails, phone calls, videos calls, whatsapp.

But taking out time from my new building up career is little difficult. I have started working in theatre to have some experience before going for big projects.... Aur uss kay liay Shehry said he would launch me in one of his film.

"Ab bol bhe doo" I complained and she chuckled.

"Itna desperate ho wasay tum" she said playfully and I nodded thou she can't see me, "lakin main bhe nahe bolo gee" she added and I groaned.

"You really like seeing me unhappy" I said, "nahe kaha na tu ronay lagoon ga main" I added mischievously and she giggled.

"Do you need my shoulder?" she asked and I smirked.

"Sirf shoulder nahe balkay poori poori chahiye tum" I said and there goes a deep silence.

"Oye! Phir say sharmany lagi" I asked.

"Tum bhe pata nahe kia kia kehtay rehtay hoo" she said and I can imagine her pouting.

"Apnay nay dil ki baat" I stated and she slightly chuckled.

"And you do realize kay tum mujay bohat bully krti hoo aur main bechara tumharay pyaar main pagal kuch nahe kehta" I said making face and heard a 'awww' from her side.

"As I have seen my bhai always teasing my bhabi" I said and heard a gasp.

"Ch ch asay karo gay tum meray sath" she asked and I laughed an evil laugh.

"Buhahahaha ab tumhain mujhse kio nahe bacha skta" I said and she giggled.

"Main tum say itni jaldi darnay wali nahe hoon" She said and I smirked.

"Ahh! We'll see".

"Hussain beta aa joa khana tayar hay" mom called me.

"Coming" I shouted back.

"Aur bhabi kesi hain?" She asked and I nodded.

"Allhumdulilah fine, nazar na laga dena unhain tum" I said in a mock anger and she sighed.

"Astagfirullah aur Wasay bhe sirf tumhari nahe meri bhe bhabi hain woh" she said and I smiled.

"Sahi dosti hoo gee bhabi kay sath wasay meri" Aqsa commented and I smiled.

"Haina! Ghar main bhe sab unhee kay guun gaatay hain" I said.

"Oye rishta tu pakka hay lakin apnay parents bolo na kay shadi ki dates bhe fix kray" I whined and she chuckled probably going all red.

"Main kiun karoon, mujay sharam ati hay" she said and I smiled at her cuteness.

"Ch apnay baray main baat krnay say kia sharmana" I said.

"Acha jee?! Then why don't you talk about this to your parents" she suggested and I made a face.

"Phir meri sirf jaan hee nikali jaey Abu kay hathoon" I said and she gasped.

"Allah na kray kesi baaton kr rahay hoo" she said and I sighed dramatically.

"Hayee itni care".

"Tu aur Kia, tumhara nahe karoon gee tu phopho kay betay ka karoon" she said I made a face.

"Aik tu phopho kay betay ki tu main... Hamesha beech main pata nahe kaha say aa jata" I said and she chuckled.

"Abhe tu shukar karo kay asal main kio hay nahe, warna tumhara number asa pass bhe nahe hota" she said and I laid down again with phone still pressed to my ear.

"Acha jee, bari hosala afzai ki jaa rahe hay humhari" I stated sarcastically and she giggled.

"You do know what you mean to me?" I asked and heard her sigh on the other side.

"I love you way..."

"Way to much to even let you go away" she completed my sentence and I frowned.

"Tum mera mazak ura rahe hoo?" I asked suddenly getting annoyed.

"Huh? Mainay asa kab kaha.. Main tu.."

"Nahe baat krni mujay tum say" I said and despite her protest I disconnected the phone and threw it away.

Hamesha mazak soochta hay issay, khabi serious hee nahe hoti. I agree kay mainy shoro main issay bohat tang kia hay lakin that doesn't me that she take a revenge from me. Maza tu usay bhe ata tha jab main tang krta tha usay. Girls these days... I stood up after taking a deep breathe and brushing away all the thoughts.

'Aqsa POV'

Awwhh! Naraz kr dia.. Tum bhe na Aqsa! Bohat he ziayda mazak main baat leti hoon. You actually have to change this habit of yours. Lakin here I was just letting him know that I really know what I mean to him... Meray liay bhe woh itnay hee maenaay rakhta hay.

I sighed as I got up from the computer table where I was working on the pictures from yesterday's photo shoot.

Ab kahan kam hoo ga? I thought as I went to the window.

Being an only child I was always pampered but the love I got from Hussain made me feel special in a different way.

Few years and Hussain is like a guy I was waiting for. Those years in the university I didn't really pay attention to him until one day he indirectly told me his feelings. But I swear from that day onwards I started dreaming about him and right after 2 years here I am loving him from the bottom of my heart.

Lakin itna kio intehai sensitive larka hay yeh! Touba hay! Ighar larkiyan relationship main nakhre dakhti hain tu phir larkay bhe uthnay he dakhtay hain... Hmph!

I picked my phone and debated if I should call him but then I remembered usnay khana khana tha.. So I dropped the topic.

"Aqsa beta" mom called me and I took a deep breathe before going out of the room.

She was in the kitchen so I helped her with setting the table for lunch.

Dad came in and we sat down to eat.

"Fatima did you informed her?" Dad asked mom and I looked at her who shook her head.

"Abhe tu fursat mili hay unhain kam say" she said and I smiled.

"Kia baat hay?" I asked them and dad clear his throat before saying anything.

"Beta we were thinking kay yeh jo Christmas vacation aa rahe hain un main Houston chalay jaein" he said and my over loaded spoon of salad stopped right in front of my mouth.

I looked at them raising my eyebrow expecting to hear what I wanted to and finally mom decided to speak again.

"Takay tumharay in laws say milay aur kuch agay bhe baat kray" she said and my heart skipped a beat.

"By the way Akram sahab Shaista bhabi say bhe baat hoa the, unhon nay bhe invite kia hay, mujay tu lagta hay yeh sahi time hay" and as soon she finished her sentence looking towards dad I squealed but... Mentally.

"Kiun Kay mujay un ki bataon say bhe yehi lag raha tha" she added and I smiled shyly.

"Han tu bus phir confirm kr kay seats aur baqi sab kuch phir unhain bhe I from kr dain gaay" dad said and mom agreed.

Ab Hussain ko jab yeh khabar doo gee tu dakhna kesay nahe manay gaa.

"Ap kia kehti hoo beta?" Dad asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Jaisay ap ko sahi lagay" I said looking down and they both nodded.

Soon we finished and I helped mom in cleaning the kitchen and then retired to my room. It was 3:00 pm. Probably ghussay main betha hoo gaa, I chuckled as I imagined him all angry.

I jumped on my bed after blocking all the light pulling the ribbon by which the curtains were tied. I grabbed my phone and punched in his number.

It ringed and ringed but he refused to pick up. I tried many times but every time no reply. I sighed frustrated but then calmed myself down. Aqsa teri hee galti the! I reminded myself and again dialled his number.

Finally he picked up and I sighed with relieve. He didn't say anything just kept quite. But I was sure he is there as I can feel him breathing.

"Hussain" I called him and yet no reply.

"Sholly".

No reply.

"Mujh se naraz ho?" I asked him, "I know tumhain acha nahe lag but I swear I didn't mean to make fun of you... I was just trying to tell to that I really know what you feel for me" I said and heard him sigh.

"I also know that I always take everything in mazak, but seriously yaar mujhay khud bhe pata nahe chalta" I explained and he kept quiet.

Silence took over is where I was hearing his soft breathing and he mine. Suddenly it hit me and I smiled taking a deep breathe.

"Hussain... I love you" I said with my eyes shut.

"I love you and you can't even think how much, tum say bhe kahi ziyada, I never told you but when you proposed me officially iss say kahi arsa phely main tumhain apnay khawabon main dakhny lagi the, aur tum se pyaar krnay lagi the... Tumhari her baat ko apnay ap say relate krnay lagi aur jeena lagi tumhari hee zindaqi main... Uss waqt say lay kr aaj tak asay hee pyaar kia hay aur krti rahoon gee" I said opening my eyes which were moisten now.

"Am sorry for all the jokes or pranks I unintentionally played on you... I didn't mean to, tumhara khafa hona mujhse bardasht nahe hota... Am sorry" I said with my voice shaking.

"Say something" I said after a pause.

"Aqsa..." He whispered and I shut my eyes.

"Hussain" I whispered back and he slightly chuckled.

"I love you" he said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too" I said and he sighed yet again.

"Sorry anida asa bilkul nahe karoon gee main" I pouted and he chuckled.

"It's okay señorita, asay baray baray deshon main asi choti choti batain hoti rehti hain" he said and I laughed.

"By the way I have a surprise for you" I said.

"Kia?" He asked and I bit my lower lip.

"Bata doon" I asked again.

"Come one Aqsa not again" he whined and I smiled.

"Well mama and baba have decided to visit you guys next week in Christmas vacations and... And they are going to talk about us" I told him.

"Sachi?" He asked. His voice full of excitement.

"Hmm abhe tak tu yehi programme hay, kuch dino main confirm bhe hoo jaey gaa" I said and he sighed with relieve... I guess so.

"Tu tum nay baat kr lee phir" he said and I chuckled.

"Nahe jee itni himmat nahe hay mujh main... Yeh tu un ka apna plan hay" I said and he laughed.

"Baray hee akalmand hain uncle anuty" he said.

"Mama baba kis Kay hain" I boasted.

"Meri mangater kay" he said and I laughed.

Suddenly silence took over us and I sighed.

"I love your laugh, physics ki aik theory hay kay kuch awazain ap ki dil ki darkan teez kr deti hain aur meray liay tumhari hasi un main hamesha say aik hay" he said and I giggled.

"Yeah right!" I said and he laughed.

"Aqsa sachi main yeh mera hee dialogue hay, mainy my name is khan kay shahrukh say copy nahe kia" he said and I laughed even more.

"Bilkul bilkul" I said and he took a pause before starting again.

"Aqsa kaash mein tumhe bataa sakta, mein tumhe kitna chahta hoon. I love you, I love you very very much Aqsa. Main aankhein band karta hoon toh tumhe dekhta hoon, aankhein kholta hoon toh tumhe dekhna chahta hoon. Tum paas nahin hoti toh tumhe charon taraf mehsoos karta hoon. Har pal har ghadi har waqt mere naina mere Aqsa ko doondhte hain. Ise pyar kaho, paagalpan ya mere dil ki dhadkan. Mere liye ek hi baat hai. Pyaar toh bahut log karte hain, lekin mere jaisa pyar koi nahin kar sakta, kyonki kisi ke paas tum jo nahin ho. Main tumhe bhool nahin sakta Aqsa. Main tumhe bhoolna hi nahin chahta. Tum meri ho, main tumhe zindagi bhar pyar karoonga. Marte dam tak pyar karoonga aur uske baad bhi" he said and my eyes turned watery.

"Sachi?" I asked and he instantly replied with a 'always'.

I always love it when he throw these Bollywood dialogues on me thou they are all used... Unoriginal. But I love it and especially when they are coming from him and that too only for me.

"I love you Hussain" I said and he stopped whatever he was saying. I felt him smiling on the other side.

"Love you too" he said and my heart was just at calm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so last chapter :') OMG! I can't believe am done here...
Author's note and credits coming in few. Make sure to read them and answer the questions :) aur Khuda ki kasam jisnay answer nahe kia tu main uss say khabi baat nahe karoon gee :|
Keep voting! Commentating! And sharing! My book :)
Love you all <3 :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 577 11
Never loose hope. Life can surprise you in many other ways. Just give it a try guys....... #1 in Ray of hope since 25.04.2021 #2 in Ramzan Stories 1...
20.6K 847 41
"Of course, she's going to say she's fine and fake a smile. But look into her eyes, you broke her."
151K 4.9K 32
"He held my face, kissed me hard and then whispered, baby girl, you don't mean a thing.'"
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...