Through Dragons Eyes and Heart

By kittyslyfox

(Complete) What if the world you thought you knew really wasn't the world you knew? For Iceis life is just th... More

Chapter 1 Egg Still yes
Chapter 2 Zander
Chapter 3 Experimenting with Food
Chapter 4 ItchyItchyand even more Itchy!
Chapter 5 Telapathy
Chapter 6 The Problem with Banding
Chapter 7 I am not Dead?!
Chapter 8 Landing
Chapter 9 The Secrets of the Night
Chapter 10 Never Though This Would Happen
Chapter 11 The Unprocessable Truth
Chapter 12 A Huge Growth Spurt
Chapter 13 Grouchy Females
Chapter 14 The Facts
Chapter 15 Who's the New Girl?
Chapter 17 Feathers
Chapter 18 Test of Gravity
Chapter 19 Midnight Flight
Chapter 20 Ill and Sick
Chapter 21 Crack, Crack, Dragon
Chapter 22 Who Knew Sun Hurt!
Chapter 23 Arghh You Broke My Wing!
Chapter 24 Water Training
Chapter 25 Talons and Scales?!
Chapter 26 An Even Deeper Hole
Chapter 27 A Week Later
Chapter 28 Preminision of Humanity
Chapter 29 Flight Lessons from Lilly
Chapter 30 Serpentine Latin
Chapter 31 Play!
Chapter 32 The Problem with Baths
Chapter 33 Mind and Scales?
Chapter 34 One Quarter Inch
Chapter 35 Ansestory Lesson
Chapter 36 Sense of Smell
Chapter 37 Don't Throw Female Dragons Over a Cliff!
Chapter 38 Coughing Blood
Chapter 39 Gross but Helpful
Chapter 40 Serieously?! Seriously?!
Chapter 41 Renovations & Changes
Chapter 42 Zanders prov Another Form
Chapter 43 My Mate is What?!
Chapter 44 Knowledge is Key
Chapter 45 Don't Play with Fire Unless ya want to become Ash
Chapter 46 Sleep Deprevention in Action
Chapter 47 Zander the Caring Mate
Chapter 48 Blood and Bonds
Chapter 49 Experimental Death
Chapter 50 Cuddles and More!
Chapter 51 Futur thoughts
Chapter 52 A Heart Bound to Love
Chapter 53 Draco Nip and Chakra
Chapter 54 Light Travel
Chapter 55 Lumis and Tenbris
Chapter 56 Heat and Braids
Chapter 57 Romance in a Lake
Chapter 58 Deer Meat
Chapter 59 Fluffy Fluf Fluf
Chapter 60 Ghost Dragon
Chapter 61 Mating
Chapter 62 A Massage
Chapter 63 Grey Hair Flight
Chapter 64 Nearly Killing the Cornel
Chapter 65 Fish Assault!
Chapter 66 Horti Amoris
Untitled Part 67 Interior Atonomy
Chapter 68 Dont Anger Me
Chapter 69 Sudden News
Chapter 70 Reason for Sensitive Stomache
Chapter 71 Sharing the News
Chapter 72 Council Men and H.D.R Talk
Chapter 73 A Mates Charm
Chapter 74 A Mates Bond
Chapter 75 Lamb!
Chapter 76 Everywhere even in Trees!
Chapter 77 Lilly and Iceis
Chapter 78 Teaching the Kids Proper Teqnique
Chapter 79 Birth!
Chapter 80 The Naming
Chapter 81 Prologue

Chapter 16 Dragon Care

219 15 2
By kittyslyfox

(Pic if Miss Heart)

*I set my plates down and Lilly set her plate as well as my plates down on the table. Zander was just looking at me with huge eyes.*

"How in the world are you going to fit all of that food in your stomach?!"

"I might look human,but I am not I still have the appetite of a dragon."

"That is obvious! You do realize you only have ten minutes to eat nineteen plates of potato salad and steak right?"

"No*munch* ten."

"You already ate nine plates in only five minutes?!"

"Done!"

"That is the fastest anybody has ever eatten!"

"Come on we have some kind of class next what was it again?"

"Dragon care with Miss Heart."

"Seriously?!"

"Why,is that a problem?"

"Yes!"

"Why is it?"

"You will know soon enough....I hate this body!"

"There,there everything will be ok."

*Zander had patted my head like a dog trying to calm me.*

"Please, don't do that....Gosh we gotta go!"

*I yanked Zander along to our next class.*

"How do you even know where we are going?!"

"Internal GPS."

"Man,I wish I had one."

"That's why you have me."

*We both made it to our seats and actually had time to choose. I went to the far back and Zander followed. I went over to a window this time when I went by it I had a sudden feeling of danger wash over me. I went invisible as I was still holding onto Zander's wrist. It stung for a moment as I was in the sun invisible,but it seemed I had finally built up an immunity to the sun in this invisible form as I had grown. A few moments later Miss Heart walked in and she was holding a dagger. I released Zander's hand and stepped back. Miss Heart had been looking our way and she had a shocked look on her face.*

"Where did you come from Zander?"

"I have been here the whole time."

"That's odd... today we learn about dragon care. To start off I thought I should show you the enemy of the ancient breeds. This is a dagger that was used to impale some of the ancient breeds. Of course now adays if you are found with a dragon slayer weapon you will be expelled. I only have it here under special permission."

*Zander looked around the room confused in trying to find me.*

'Iceis where did you go?'

'Get that weapon out of here!'

'Ok just relax.'

"Miss Heart, the dagger is causing my companion discomfort. Can you take it out?"

"Of course.I didn't realize you had been given a dragon since you are a D.H.C"

"Special conditions."

"As I was saying today we are going to learn about how to take care of dragons. Today we are going to teach you how to wash your dragon. Each dragon has to be washed a different way depending on their species and personal preference. Please divide up into your elemental group and if you fall under exotic then form a group by the window."

*The dagger was locked in her desk and so I came out from my defensive hiding. I sat on the desk in front of Zander. I was debating on weather or not the room would be large enough for me to stretch my wings which were starting to really cramp and came to the conclusion it wasn't big enough. The groups had formed nine groups Zander and one other guy being the exotic group.*

"Very good. We will now take your dragons outside for a washing and instructions on how to wash them."

*Zander and I filed out last and when we were in the open I could finally open my wings up,before I could do that tho Miss Heart started to talk again.*

"Ok your typical scale brushes consist of a hard brush, scale shine,wax if their scales are hard enough, and velvety wing conditioner. If your dragons are ice you will use warm water or the water will freeze, if they are fire steam or the water will just burn up and if they are water sea foam solution is to be included in the water mix and earth a water solution with only one cup of mud to make sure their scales don't dry out. If you have any questions then just come to me."

"Miss Heart Iceis doesn't have any scales."

"Where is she?"

"I am right here."

"Your his companion?"

"Yes."

"How old are you?"

"About a month since I have hatched."

"Can you open your wings for me?"

*I opened my wings up slowly seeing as they were so stiff that they now hurt to move.*

"Are your wings hurting you?"

"Yeah they are just a bit stiff."

*Miss Heart gently took my wing in her hand then started go along the frame of it applying pressure gently along it until she hit a nerve and I yanked my wing back and my tin fold of wing dropped.It dropped several lengths further down and my wing sagged from the weight.*

"That is the most wing fold I have ever seen on a dragon for your age. I can hardly believe all of that is triggered by only one nerve instead of the ten that usually hold the flaps back. Can you fly?"

"Yes,just put it back my wings already hurts as it it without all that extra weight!"

*Miss Heart felt along my wing frame again and came to the joint and pressed the same nerve she pressed earlier and my wing went with the pressure folding up and taking the extra wing fold of feathers with it.*

"You certainly have an advanced dragon. All of the care guides don't say anything about feathers I would suggest looking at bird books to get an idea in what to do about her feathers."

"He is not going to be bathing me!"

*My wings extended with some cracking due to the stiffness of my wings and I believe the amount of air trapped in my feathers.*

"Ok,how is he sopost to take care of you then?"

"Feed me,love me, and take me out to stretch my wings. I can do the rest on my own."

"Iceis,once again that makes you sound like a dog."

"Well I am not so get over it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 46 29
Irie lives with her grandmother in the kingdom of Haimon who is also her master! As for Irie she has only one dream and that is to explore the world...
123 27 14
Give me something to think about, something to give my importance, my attention, that everything that for so long waited to be given to something; no...
7 2 6
Iris Finch has never known life outside the castle walls, just the back breaking work of being a servant working under the High duke of Canalade. She...
113K 4.1K 27
He transformed into a monster. He had scales on the sides of his body. His face was almost human but the monster part took over more. He had claws an...