Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Romantic Exposure

10.6K 227 21
By B_S_Robinson

Dedicated to ThouShallnotFalter15 you are the best and such a encouraging fan towards me and my book. Ily for that and the good advice! <3

Btw : I will start doing more dedications to all my fans EVERY-FUDGING-CHAPTER UNTIL IT IS FINISHED

I was ending my last period, study hall. I was on my laptop, studying BDSM, studying multi personality disorder, studying how a dom should treat a sub, the motives behind people that have trauma and I guessed Eliza's were her parents, they must have done something bad to her, but what was it? I had only one fact it could have been her parents because all along it seemed like Eliza's adopted people or have taken them in... Like Irina, Heidi and Bee. Maybe even more I don't know about.

I knew things now:

1. My girlfriend/dominant is a sadist.

2. She wanted to see me as a masochist but I wasn't, I did not fully understand the pleasure of bruises, scars and pushed limits.

3. I was becoming another Princess Di, I was being talked about, my every action on the magazine, it felt nice but it also felt discouraging towards me and Eliza has probably seen it but she's so used to it it's nothing to her.

4. We needed a fucking safe word.

5. I was ready only 50% to give in extra to be her submissive, for this to work I have to contribute just as much as she does.

6. My friends would never understand me and Eliza, or my love for her and I could never tell them anything about our love life but that just saying sex was always good between us and we were mad for each other. I would do anything she says, she's truly my other half.

7. Being a sub is better, it means I can only spread my legs for one person and not a million like some cheating girlfriend out there, if I am fully her's there is no reason to go running to someone else.

It was time to go soon, so after all this research I packed up in my backpack. I pulled out my phone checking for text, one said, "Waiting outside for you baby, I know you're at study hall because I checked your roster."

I smiled and text back. "On my way babes." I sent the message and got up from my chair. I seen her at the door smiling with an awkward bag. I run to her, I wrap my legs around her.

"Mommy I missed you all day!" I kissed her neck with pecking kisses. I heard a loud bark and jumped a bit moved by that.

She kissed my forehead. "I missed you too baby, mommy got you something, unzip this bag and you'll see."

I got off of her and unzipped the bag, it was a dog. Just a baby too, it was a white pomeranian with a black ear. "Mommy is this for me?" I say with huge eyes and my little girl voice.

She giggled. "Yes, mommy got you a dog because you were a good girl, you showed kindness, submission and even proved mommy wrong, it's a girl and you can name her anything you want."

I took out the small dog, it was warm, beautiful and didn't bite me. "Gia, Gia Diamond Robinson."

"That's a beautiful name baby."

I carry Gia in my arms I didn't stop kissing her head either she was too cute. "Thank you mommy." We walked out study hall to Eliza's car, she opens the door for me because my hands were full with holding the small puppy. On the dashboard was a computer box.

Eliza stepped in the car. "That's for you too baby, a new laptop-- It's a silver touchscreen Chrome book all for my baby, it's fast, sleek and you can do art work on their too with the smart pen it comes with."

"Oh my god!" I was beyond overjoyed, I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks mommy, I love it and I love Gia."

Eliza smiles. "I'm happy you love her baby, she's all your's but she's also your responsibility too and mines."

I nodded.

We arrived at the studio and bought Gia with us. Eliza parked, and took us inside, we took the elevator so and made it to the eighth floor, when the door open people were cheering, whooping, applauding happy to see Eliza. But the they started saying my name "Welcome Ashley!" Oh me? I thought it was for Eliza, she's the one to attract a crowd even with colleges she work with and already knew.

Everyone hugged me and kissed my head. One man with blue ombre hair said "We are so relieved you are joining Vogue with Eliza, we love you just as much as she loves me, we have heard so much about you Ashley and girl can I just say we all adore you." and he was a flaming, loving gay.

"Alec no time to fool around, let the girl go so we can do this shoot!"Eliza giggled.

Alec pouted. "But Liza, let me keep her at least for one day, she's so cute and she's make a #perf shopping buddy for me she owns a cute dog too, god this girl must mean a lot to you, you've never bought your lovers in for anything, traveling or spoiled them like this."

Eliza nodded. "Yes, this one is my princess so you can't mess with her no matter how cute she is and she's a young one."

"Can I at lease hold the dog while you two are handling business?" Alec asks.

"Sure," I agreed. I walk to Eliza and asks her, "What now?"

Before she can answer. "ELIZA DARLING!" A loud Operatic voice resounds through the door. I looked where the voice came from, it was a famous and world wide known about photographer, Nate Borgia, to be honest he was like Johnny Wujek but way better. "And Ashley, darling little Ashley pleasure to meet you, call me Nate-- Hate Mr. Borgia."

"Nate the pleasure is all mines actually, big fan of your work and how you capture not just the picture but the story that takes place in every pixel!" I came to shake his hand, he kisses it instead.

"Oh darling, you never told me you had such a sweet girl, oh how cute yet sexy she is you have great taste in girls Eliza, now if you two would head to the back, make up will be done." Nate said, he applauds with a smile.

We head off to hair and make up. Gia and Alec comes in as we're sitting, "Now Eliza knows what the theme will be for this shoot, but Ashley you don't. You will be having a dusty rose and gold on your eyes, a baby cat eye. I know Eliza told you the shoot was nude and it is but we know because this is your first try at this your privates will be covered with adhesive roses onto your nipples and down there okay?"

I smiled brightly and nodded. "That sounds good, any format of modeling?"

"Yes, Eliza stands behind the gate were doing to have and you are laying down in front of the gate like your entire body is paralyzed, but your right arm reaches up to her leg as if you are reaching for the love of your life, but you'll but your hand through the gate okay?"

"Yes sir." I nod and let two different people do my make up, before someone touched my hair Nate stopped the person.

"No stop, don't touch the hair I want to keep it messy! This shoot has too look as raw as possible, everything has to look natural and the make up has too look like dead beauty!" A set of hands contoured my cheeks, eyes and nose bridge.

When my make up was done, a woman named Francis helped me in a pair of glass platform heels with roses stuck in the platformed bottom. I walk onto set, all of them seen me they were smiling and happy to see me, the woman that did my make up set me down carefully on the floor. We were all just waiting for Eliza.

She comes out finally with wines covering her privates, god she's beautiful that she beats Poison Ivy. Her hair is raw and wild, and it's all real too. She stand behind the gate clutching the small bars looking down at me, as my hand is now at her knee. Nate comes behind the camera, music comes on to get the mood pumped. "Alright now Ashley honey I'm going to turn the wind on, I hope the levels aren't too strong that you get dust on your eye honey," a girl with pink hair turns on the fan, and it's so much that my hair is flying but good enough not to push me away. "Now darling, arch that back for me, also make you lips open as if you were gasping!" I did exactly as Nate says.

Eliza pressed herself closest to the gate making her nipples go through gate holes, she looks down at me. "With daring, longing eyes," I say to her.

Nate hollers. "That's right!" he clapped. "Eliza I was you to look at her with all your real emotions for her, I want you to look at her like you haven't seen her in years." The theme was romantic, gritty and raw.

Nate began the shoots, he took about twenty shots. I plead for one with Gia, on my chest resting and she actually was sleeping but you must expect a sleeping puppy, she's so young as if she just came from her mother.

And before we knew it the shoot was over, it was an hour like Eliza said. Not long, not short but exactly how it should be. We borrowed clothes from off set, Nate let us wear them. I wore a black strappy chiffon sun dress with a lace hem and Rubies where the V-Line was of the dress. Along with the dress I had on glittery black flats.

We left, it was about five, we should be by my dad's in the next twenty minutes.

We arrived in front of dad's house, I stepped out the car and closed it behind me. Eliza carried Gia out the car, dad opened the door probably hearing the car assuming it was us. "Sweetheart!" he gasped. I hugged him, he hugged me tight. "Come in princess."

"Daddy this is Eliza, Eliza this of course is my dad his name is Ben Black."

Eliza and my dad shook his. "Finally nice to meet you Mr. Black, thank you for having me over for dinner."

Daddy nodded. "Sure thing, pleasure to finally see someone taking care of my daughter, I'm getting at such an old age, that is a very cute dog, tell me about it when we get in, eh?" that sentence had me worried, I lost mom when I was only nine or ten, I can't lose dad in my early twenties. "Girls come in, dinner's almost done, why don't we talk a little, enjoy a nice glass of wine to a classic of Hitchcock?"

"Sure," Eliza and I are in unison, we held hands walking inside. We hung up our bags.

Dad grabbed the remote and a Hitchcock episode came on. "Eliza bought me this dog, it's a girl and I named her Gia, like after that Philadelphian supermodel-- Gia Carangi."

Dad sighed. "Oh Gia Carangi, god she was something, too bad she died because she was a junkie."

"Wow," I let Gia down, she roamed around.

My dad comes with a tray of voluptuous curved wine glasses, there are two fine bottles De Louis. One is white and one is red wine, they were most expensive. "Ladies, white or red?" dad asked.

I had gone with white, he filled my wine glass. "Thanks dad."

"Thank you Mr. Black, the wine is exceptional!" Eliza smiles, taking her first swig. The white burns down my throat, yet ever so smoothly glides down.

"Welcome girls-- " the oven rings. He runs away to the kitchen, so I change my seat. Eliza was sitting in a big chair, I sat on the floor by her knees and feet. I sit in a pretzel style, relaxing my head against her knee as we watch a Hitchcock episode.

"Mistress, pet me," I moan.

She pets my head. "This is exactly how I like you, by my feet," she says sipping on more white wine. "Good, good girl."

Gia jumps into my leg, letting me pet her too. "My pretty, pretty Gia." I kiss her head and cradle her.

My dad comes, Eliza stops petting my head. "The baked fish is cooling, the fettuccine too."

We all continue to watch a good Hitchcock episode for the last seven minutes, and then decide to walk to the dining room. I sat on the side ways of the long table, dad sat top long ways and Eliza was across from me. Baked fish was served on top of lettuce that was splayed on a silver platter, the pasta was in a white poreclain big bowl, with a intricate black lace design. Dad hadn't mentioned lamb chops, but they were served on a white rectangular plate made of stone mineral carved dish.

The dining room was dimmed because there was nothing standing around but candles that were tall. Dad took a tong, taking baked fish and a lamb chop. "Eliza tell me what do you do besides the obvious designing and entrepreneurship."

Eliza takes a tong taking the fettuccine Alfredo on her plate and the baked fish. "Well Mr. Black--"

"Ben, just Ben's fine."

"Well Ben, I mostly do fashion design and entrepreneurship, for fun I will do modeling with others but I am barely spotted on Vogue or Time mag in the front cover as a black and white filter with fashion pieces on me. I travel meeting other designers like me and I get people to paint for me on my walls in all three of my houses."

"Three houses?" dad asked.

"Yeah, one here in New York, one in Paris and the other in Rome-- Getting another done in Spain for me and my mate."Eliza explained.

"Your mate?" Dad asked one more. A series of questions will go on with his fascination of my girlfriend.

Eliza nods and chewed on a lamb chop. "Yes Ben, my mate-- The love of my life, who is the only human female in this room besides me. Your daughter, I believe sir that she is the one for me, I would give my life for this young woman here and no one else matters to me but her, she's truly captivated me."

My dad hums, thinking to himself. I blush, feeling warm blood to myself and hopelessly, absentmindedly said. "My love." gasping with a embarrassed hushed tone.

"Shouldn't he know?" Eliza asked.

Dad drank the rest of his glass, fine wine. "What are your future intentions with my daughter Eliza?"

I wanted to crumble up like stale crackers from his answer and her momentary question. She answers an ambitiously. "I will marry your daughter and take her far, far away like a fairy tale where then later one we'll have beautiful children that I will ask her to carry while I strongly provide for the four of us, and you will be happy to have grandchildren, love them very much, Ashley and I will grow old."

My dad chuckled. "You sound so sure Eliza."

She doesn't look at my dad but looks at me and says, "Because Ben... I am... Oh, I am."

And as I didn't realize, I began to cry huge waterfalls. "I'm going to the bathroom!" I gush, clumsily getting out of my chair and to the bathroom.

"Ashley!" I hear Eliza's voice behind me before I lock myself into the bathroom and drape down to the floor across the door. More tears. Where are you mom when I need you?

My mistress maybe wants to marry me, I should be happy she's considering this but I'm moved in a different way. She's even talking about a place in Spain for her mate-- Me!

I can hear her banging against the bathroom door, but it faded. "Baby please say something!" she sighs, weeping over the door. Her skinny long caramel fingers reach through my side palm touching my hands. "Baby I didn't mean to scare you when I said that, but that's how I feel. Can you honestly blame me for what my heart feels?"

"I should be happy..." I whispered.

"What?" Eliza asked.

I said nothing. "You're right you should be happy, and I am trying to always ensure that Bebe please!" Eliza pleads. That Creole accent... I heard it from somewhere, why was is so familiar?

"Did you mean it when you said you want to marry me someday?" I asked. I felt more tears, fearful of the answer.

"Yes Ashley I do, if we keep this up and stay together just a little longer and don't have too many fights we can be even more, I would give the world for you to be my wife and have you carry my babies in that cute little tummy of your's." she said in a baby voice at the end.

I sniffed, giggled and looked down at my stomach rubbing it. "Babies..." I whispered to myself. A longing feeling swarmed around my heart, stomach, sex and brain. My babies? I thought about a baby, a little girl running throughout the flower fields, me pregnant with another and Eliza feeding me chocolate covered strawberries. Then the procreation of babies, a male sex inside of my... No! I'm only good with phallus toys! Or Eliza's big strap on she uses.

"Baby come out, I'm worried." her voice began to break. So I stood up and unlocked the door. My Eliza was on the floor, legs carried to the side, and supporting herself up by the palms. I look down at her, tear stained cheeks, red eyes and trembling lips.

Never in my submissive days I thought I'd do this but I dared to and she didn't say no to me when I did. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head, "It's okay baby, it's okay." then as I wasn't expecting, she snatch me by the hips, and had me on top of her. My legs straddle tightly kissing her. Eliza took her fingers up my dress, pulling my panties to the side.

"I hate these things on you, it makes it hard to get inside of you anyway I can." she harshly just dissed my pretty pink panties-- But all panties for that matter. Her fingers shoot straight up inside of me, with her thumb on my hardening pink pearl. My sex was slippery wet making things easier for her to shoot straight up, everything my hips rocked against her stomach or hips, she added another finger, until she made a fist and I was scared of that, so she took them out.

I pushed her body into the bathroom until she leaned against the tub and I was still on top, I locked the door behind us. "No mistress please, I want you to do this," I cried out. "I need you inside!" I was like a horny bitch in heat, my body in such distress for the need to be satisfied. But also to satisfy my mistress' every need-- Today I will push my body limits!

I rub and press my body against her, showing her my lust. Need. Horniness. Feelings. My body was burning up, my sex ached and only got harder then wetter for her. Eliza looks me in the eyes, "Baby you haven't had your pussy or ass trained for this type of thing, you are barely prepped for my entire hand-- It may be dainty and nicely colored but this could hurt you without training that gorgeous pink little--"

I take her hand pressing it against my sex. "Now!"

She slaps me for being demanding. "When we get home that ass will be bruised, I don't care if you recently had an excruciating punishment, you will get one just for that."

"No mistress please do it in the car, the faster the better-- I'm sorry for being bad."

She brightened up. "Tell your dad you aren't feeling well and to pack food for us to take home, you will receive your very first fisting in the car and another painful beating in the car too."

"Mistress?" I asked, leaning down and resting my chin on her shoulder.

She plays at my sex softly. "Yes pet?"

I smile. "Won't you also congratulate me on willingly accepting my first fisting?" I asked.

She nods. "Your prize for being such a good girl is instead of thirty you will receive thirteen hits at your ass, and we can do whatever you want all day after tomorrow's breakfast."

Doing whatever I wanted all day tomorrow after a good breakfast sounds like a more than fair deal. I will use that "Free day" pass as much as possible, maybe I'll even spend a few hours making mistress my slave and having some fun with whatever.

I get up and walk to my dad, coughing on the way to him to seem sick and looking down. "Daddy I--" another unreal cough came out, I crossed my arms rubbing them up and down my arms to seem cold. "Need to go home with Eliza, I'm not feeling well but can you pack us up food for the ride so we can enjoy it home?" I asked.

"Yes baby girl, you just take a seat while I pack for you and Liza." he said, taking food into the kitchen and grabbing red top Tupperware. He takes lemonade iced tea in two to go bottles. Another in a plate container was the pasta dish and lastly he sealed up a few lamb chops in a medium sized bowl with a smaller container of some sauces inside of the sealed off bowl.

My dad takes a backpack cooler, placing food inside. Eliza finally came from the bathroom, with a very weird look on her face like as if she has a secret spilt. Why? She smiles. "Ben can you come see us to the car please?"

My dad calls for Gia to put her inside her carrier, he does so successfully and takes the backpack on his back Eliza picks me up, carrying me to the car. "Poor baby." she says in a baby voice to me. Eliza places me in the passenger seat. Gia is placed at the back in her carrier near the cooling backpack of food, she nibbles on soft dog food.

My dad comes to me so that I am tucked in properly, then he kisses my forehead. "Goodbye kiddo," he sighs stepping back. "When you are better, you must visit your old man more often, and your summer's coming in less than three days, so don't say you are busy at school, that goes as well for you too Eliza, I like you a lot and take care of my little girl will ya?"

"Goodbye daddy." I said, smiling weakly. I love you daddy, don't slip away from me like mommy please.

Eliza nods. "Will do Ben, will do," she blows a kiss away at my dad. "I'll call you in the morning to tell you how she is, goodnight!" she says driving away.

I see my dad waving in the back from the car side mirror and tear a little. The ride was a little quiet, it was like that until we found a quiet public parking lot where a lot of people weren't even here. Just two besides us. "I'm ready mistress."

"Good girl, now you can either choose what you want first, your spanking or your fisting-- Which is it?" Eliza asked.

~

Guys thanks for reading, I know it was like for-fucking-ever to update but here. I will try to write more tomorrow and finish on the same night. I know I left you this with a cliffie, forgive me but I gotta be an interesting writer, I can't make it too easy for me and everyone if you understand. Thanks for staying with me and putting up with my bullshit and procrastination! God knows I can't even stand myself for waiting this long.

What do you think will happen? And why is a creole accent familiar to Ashley??? Why in the world does Eliza look like a secret or two got out? What the hell will Ash do on her free day to do whatever? And why does Ashley feel this "New" feeling about a baby inside of her?

OMG TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM YET I'M WRITING THIS STORYYYYYYY!!!!!! DEAR GAWD THE MADNESS IN THIS IS TOO MUCH AND STILL NEED TO QUESTION THAT RANDOM ASS UNKNOWN POV... OH LAWD! SOMEONE GIVE ME A VALIUM, ZANAX , EXCEDRINE AND A RELAXING SESSION WITH ROBERT PATTINSON TO GET MY FEELS BACK DOWN TO EARTH. GURLLL.... YOU DON'T KNOW THE OTHER HALF OF BEING BACK WITH "YMR"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 133 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ - Arabella Mancini skilfully negate the negative, turning everyone around h...
One Plus One By Lady C

General Fiction

348K 12.3K 68
Everything seems perfect when Ebony meets Chresanto - but is falling in love around secrets even possible? ...
109K 2K 21
curious twenty-three year old Stephanie Caine unexpectedly stumbles across something that has her questioning everything including her sexuality. she...
3.7K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...