Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

Per MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... Més

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Cracking Mr. Codehead

28 3 0
Per MedievalTomboy

"Can I buy you some coffee?" Her gaze was full of anticipation, admiration with something close to obsessive love.

"The code."

"Hmm?" She was flustered for a minute and did not know what he meant.

Code? What code? She's completely lost on him.

"Provide the correct passcode to buy me coffee." Saying, he waited for her reaction for five minutes and when it was not moving from shock and confusion, he left with a small secretive smirk on his face.

Illaria Gaia Allard, the eldest of the Allards' and the chairperson of Allard group, is notoriously known for her business acumen. She is clever, arrogant, rich and almost has all the qualities that comes with being rich.

Devon Fox Almond, one of the many Almonds, is firm in personality, stern in conduct and a storm of manners. He is a one-piece good guy you cannot find on the planet even if you search with a lantern.

Only...

Only that, he has a condition...

Bagged with the Almonds' strange conditions, how will Illaria get through Devon?

Who will chase who and who is in charge of what?

Follow the journey – nay- adventure of conditioned Almond being courted, wooed and loved by a passion-griffined Allard.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Third book of Defected Almond series is here. Enjoy!

The first chapter of the book has been updated just now. Please read, comment and like.

What do you think about the start? worth giving it a try?

What do you think Devon and Illaria's journey would be like?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.3K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
38.7K 4K 50
"Marriage is like a rhythm of a sinking Titanic. You know it will sink; all you have to do is learn to swim and dance to that rhythm." What kind of p...
Bad Boy's Cupid Per Leslie

Literatura romàntica

298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
2.1K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...