Endless Love

By YourStray

Sequal to "Her Boyfriend" ******* Language, Sex Scenes, ECT. ******* It's been three years since Liyah and Jo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
Question

26

4.9K 203 30
By YourStray

"So, he didn't even tell you about this?" Tay asked me as we walked outside to my car. Tay was coming to work with me so she would be on time, and I had to take Lily to daycare since it was Monday morning. Josh is going to picking her up since I'll be at work, even though we argued I wasn't keeping him from Lily no matter what. She deserves to still go see him regaurdless.

"Yeah, isn't that some shit right?" I said opening the door and putting Lily in the car, and starting it. I didn't wanna talk about it in the car while Lily was in there, I didn't want her to feel involved.

"But everyone know's Naomi was with like just about everybody back then?"

"That's what I said, I was like you're questioning my intentions when I been holding my own from the start, I never wanted Josh for his money like how could she even get into his head that far to make him believe that I would pin a baby on him?"

"Exactly, if anyone was trying to pin Josh down it was her, and she obviously still is and for some reason he doesn't get how manipulative she is, and Naomi needs her ass beat the old fashion way."

"Yeah but yet he told me that day how manipulative she could be. Like does he still have feelings for her or something or is she brainwashing him to think that she's being honest? And I know but I got a daughter to think about."

"I don't get it either. Well, I'm just saying you got a best friend right here that don't have no kids and I will gladly put my job to the side and kick some ass for you, you know that right? And at the same time, she brought your daughter into drama when she told Josh he needed a test, that's disrespect."

"Yes, Tay I know that's why I love you but I don't need you to do that." I hugged her and laughed and we got in the car. She's my best friend and I'm happy she was always there for me. "You do have a point, I'm just waiting to see her now, and I hope it's soon."

"Shit me too and I hope I'm there with you." Tay said as we pulled off and I drove out the parking garage and into the traffic of New York. I haven't talked to Josh in days, but we texted this morning when I told him he could pick up Lily. He has been trying to call me, left me hundreds of messages but I haven't been answering or returning anything he left, I didn't wanna talk to Josh at all right now, but I had to have some type of communication with him because of Lily.

*********************************************

Once I got to work, I was flooded with meetings and a bunch of new articles to work on since it was the new year. I got my weekly schedule of what my week would look like and honestly it was busy as ever.

"Why am I so booked up this week?" I said walking over to Alina's desk.

"Kim's gone to Paris for the week and she left you in charge of the important things, she said she was going to call you once she got there and explain everything to you." I wasn't surprised at this, Kim always left me the biggest things to do when she'd be out of town. I have to focus this week on work and can't let the bullshit with Josh interfere.

"Okay, I can handle it just wish she would've let me know."

"Oh I know, you know how last minute Kim is. Go take a lunch break? I'll take any calls that come in."

"Ugh, thanks. I'm hungry as hell can I get you anything?"

"Just my regular coffee, and by the way Josh called for you earlier when you were in a meeting and left a message saying for you to call him."

"Yeah that's nothing important." I said putting on my coat and scarf.

"Why are you two always arguing?" She said laughing as she was typing away on the laptop on her desk. "It just seems like you hate that you love the guy."

"Something like that, he makes me hate him more and more each day apparently. But because a small part of me loves him there's stupid decisions that take place." I said before walking onto the elevators. The doors closed immediately, and since we were a few floors up, it was going to make a few stops. I looked on my phone and seen that Josh left me again another atleast hundred messages, that I wasn't going to read. As I started to look at something else he started calling me, and you know those moments you're waiting for the shit to stop ringing so you can continue what you were doing, so I was having one of those moments. It kept ringing and I looked at the doors, and they opened and there he stood, alongside Naomi.

"Just when I said I needed a drama free week here you two are." I said shaking my head and laughing. I wasn't intimidated by Naomi and if I wasn't at work I'd be beating her ass right here in this elevator.

"Liyah, please let's talk about this. And no I'm not with her, she was here for some reason." Josh said standing in front of me.

"Yeah I notice little Miss McDonald's bitch likes to snoop her stupid ass around my job and it's setting me the fuck off. There's no fries and dollar menu's in here."

"Oh why you always bring up my job to me bitch? I still got Josh though."

"I don't give a shit take his ass, how many dicks is on this planet? I'm not going to be the bitch that fights for Josh if you have him Naomi believe me. I'm not worried about shit Josh does along with you.And you know why you still got him? Cause you still manipulative and both of you two are mentally dumbasses, that's why you got Josh."

"What you mean by that? Josh still loves me and he won't admit it to you, we share a daughter too."

"Yeah, you mean you have a daughter you 'trying' to share with Josh? And by the way bitch I don't appreciate you making me seem like I do the actions you do, or talking so much shit to the point he did a test on my daughter. You the one that slept with half the campus years ago that could be anyones baby."

"Oh you don't know what you're talking about."

"Stop arguing!" Josh said yelling out, but we wasn't going to stop because he said too. He was just standing there with his hand on his head looking frustrated, while me and Naomi was just about at eachother's throats.

"No because she trying to make me look bad like bitch you slept with everybody, including his old best friend so who you trying to get at calling a hoe?" Naomi stayed shut and looked at me. I finally shut Naomi up, she was speechless for once.

"How did you know about-"

"I know a lot about your ass, you think you know so much about me but you don't. Get a clue bitch, your name was big around campus." I laughed and Josh just shook his head and had a surprising look on his face. But before we could say anything else, the elevator stopped, the lights went off.

"I'm sorry, but we are having technical difficulties and are fixing the problem immediately." The sound of the speaker said as we all stood there in awkward silence.

"Well, this is the last thing I wanted to do on my lunch break especially with you two." I said looking out the window that was on one of the sides of the elevator. I played on my phone and ignored the sniffles of Naomi and the sighs of Josh. I gave no fucks about neither of them at the moment.

"I'm getting a test for Brooklyn too. I didn't tell you either, it's just at the lab place. If I was going to test Lily, I told them I was test Brooklyn too, but I already know Naomi so cut the shit. But with my own best friend though? We don't talk right anymore but damn Naomi."

"Old best friend and half of campus, her pussy must be golden as hell." I said laughing and texting Tay, telling her about how I just magically entered my way into hell just by taking the elevator with the devil herself.

"Half of campus. And you made a big deal because I fell in love with Liyah." Naomi was still quiet as a damn mouse and I was doing nothing but laughing the whole time cause that's how arrogant I was.

"Then you got that NFL deal and she was joined to you by the hip. How 'thot'ful of Naomi." I said sitting down and looking in my bag for a bag of chips.

"We can talk about this later." She told Josh as she moved to the other end of the elevator.

"I don't really give a shit Naomi just know I'm waiting for the results I been knew." Josh said sitting in the other corner. Tension was high between all three of us, but Josh knew not to even start with me cause I'll push his ass right through this window. My phone started ringing and it was Alina.

"Liyah you're on the elevator aren't you?"

"How'd you guess? You know bad luck just doesn't leave me. How long is this going to take?" I said while watching Josh squirm over to me. "No, go hack over there or go lay on hoe over there."

"Liyah? Who are you talking to like that who's in there with you? And about an hour or two. They say once it comes back on we can all leave since this is the third time in the past week."

"The devil and her spawn. Alright, I'll see you then and please tell them to hurry." I said hanging up and leaning against the window. It was already 12:30 and this is not where I wanted to be, I needed to be somewhere shoving my face in a plate of food. I sat there and thought about food, and looked at all the buildings.

"Liyah." Josh said looking over at me.

"What Josh?" I said in an aggrevated tone cause I had no time to want to even deal with him. I was cold, hungry and sitting on an elevator floor. Last thing I needed was him trying to still talk about shit.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 212 50
"Laila, calm down", Zane said stepping forward. I turned to him, tears building up as I stared at him. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Do you know how much h...
90K 2.3K 27
Everyone knows Abel. He's not new to anything. The thing is, Liyah is just a regular girl that's in love with him. Liyah wants to be with him but k...
409K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...